Ch-36 Little Playtime
9.7k 24 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone. I hope you remember my little story.

So to start.

I know I missed last week but I didn't even have time to write a few sentences. The good news on the other hand is that I'm free now and I'll probably be able to write and post a lot more often but I don't promise anything because times are awful right now. 

I really hate living through some historical events and you can probably understand what I mean. 

Well for those who have any concerns I am not going to leave this story so don't be afraid.

Well that's all I wanted to say.

Enjoy new chapter. If all goes well tomorrow the next one.


Yui was now sitting on the wooden terrace of an old small temple, which was well cared for and more importantly for Yui hardly frequented making it currently empty which allowed her to concentrate completely on the delightful snack she had in front of her. For on her lap sat Eisst, who had absent eyes and was playing with Yui's breasts all the while having a silly grin on her face, which was visibly blushed.

Truth be told Yui didn't expect such a flow of events as she was sure she would have to fight to be able to play with then captured Eisst, hence her little experiment was a great success and the hypnosis using her tattoo would be tested more on the Magicalal Girls if the opportunity arose where Yui would be able to direct all their attention to her tattoo.

She decided to test her tattoo after noticing that Miyu sometimes stared at it with focussed eyes and Yui even asked Vila about it, who told her that it was due to the hypnotic properties of the fractals the tattoo was made of, as Yui was pleased to learn from Vila that this effect could be enhanced visibly by her lust mana.

Even then Yui was lucky for running into Eisst who liked to look at breasts, especially large ones like the ones Yui possessed, but even then it took a good few minutes of constant attention along with Yui sending her mana to completely hypnotise Eisst who at times was able to almost break free from hypnosis and was only unable to do so thanks to the constant vigilance of Yui who made sure that Eisst did not avert her gaze.

Now she had Eisst at her mercy, for all resistance had disappeared from the Magical Girl's eyes, so Yui did not have to restrain herself for fear that her sudden actions might rouse Eisst from her trance and Yui finally took matters into her own hands, not allowing Eisst to be the only one enjoying the soft buns, she herself slipped her hand between the Magical Girl's kimono, finding there a small hill which she intended to examine thoroughly.

Underneath the kimono there was no kind of underwear that could prevent Yui from groping Eisst's breasts, which Yui immediately started to do making the Magical Girl open her mouth slightly but so far she didn't make any sound and Yui didn't like that, so she decided to change that by finding Eisst's already erect nipple, then twisted it slightly finally getting a small moan from the Magical Girl as her body trembled slightly.

Without stopping there with her other hand that was wrapped around Eisst's waist Yui slowly started stroking the girl's thigh moving her skirt closer and closer to the top and continued her stroking moving to Eisst's inner thigh slowly getting closer to her main goal. Eisst herself being in a trance was not able to understand much of what was going on but that did not stop her from finding herself aroused by Yui's gentle touch and she was beginning to want more which was shown by a wet spot on her panties.

Yui, slightly bored with Eisst's groping of her breasts that was quite amateurish, pulled her hand away from the Magical Girl's nipple and with her now free hand led Eisst's hands under her clothes. One of Eisst's hands went right to Yui's nipple, which the girl cheerfully grabbed without waiting for anything to play with or twist it and the Magical Girl's other hand went to Yui's pussy, where Eisst immediately started massaging it all along its length.

Not satisfied with just that, Yui finally guided Eisst's head close to hers by pulling her chin and kissed the Magical Girl using her tongue as well, where the girl didn't resist and Yui was able to easily inspect Eisst's whole mouth in one long kiss that was full of lust from Yui who couldn't tear herself away from the helpless Magical Girl who became even more flushed.

The movements of Eisst that gave pleasure to Yui were unsophisticated thus totally simplistic and monotonous, but that didn't bother Yui so much as she concentrated on what she wanted to do to Eisst who in her current state would agree to practically anything, with the only exception being pain that could wake her from her trance, which Yui didn't want so she discarded any of more extreme activities.

After a while of playing like that Yui finally reached down to Eisst's panties to slowly pull them off which again was not a problem for her and was even made easier by the Magical Girl who moved her ass as if understanding what Yui wanted to do, as those moves of hers helped Yui a lot in getting rid of that unnecessary piece of clothing to uncover Eisst's moist pussy which was waiting for Yui's touch, barely covered by the girl's skirt.

Their kiss was interrupted for a moment when Yui finally took care of Eisst's bottoms needs, so she concentrated on that and the Magical Girl being in a trance while still wanting to kiss Yui over and over again took advantage of that break to start kissing the Witch's neck with great passion to the enjoyment of Yui, who herself started massaging Eisst's pussy with much more skill than the girl who was massaging hers.

They played like this for a few minutes where Yui noticed that Eisst was getting better and better at satisfying the her, as she was subconsciously imitating Yui in how she herself was satisfying her with great skill that brought girl to the edge of her endurance and since now Eisst had no willpower to resist the feeling, her orgasm was easily reached which made her pause all her actions for a moment, as she was apparently unprepared for what was about to happen to her, making her take a moment to recover, while she was trembling.

"Ahh!" However, this did not drown out the moans of Eisst who in her current state had no reservations in vocalizing how good she felt with all the power of her sweet voice and that was the honey on Yui's ears, the expression on Eisst's face now looked very lustful, being able to make even the most virtuous person become horny by seeing this naughty Magical Girl suffocating in her pleasure without a care in the world. 

At the same time Yui had exposed Eisst's breasts so that now her kimono like robe was now hanging from her elbows and on her waist where it rested on her belt which was still tightly tied holding somehow still that robe of hers together. Yui not waiting for the response of Eisst who was still recovering, began to suck on the Magical Girl's nipple which only made it harder for Eisst to recover and Yui not caring increased the intensity with which she satisfied Eisst.

The next orgasm once again belonged to Eisst who was surprised by the intensity with which Yui slipped her fingers into her pussy and then shamelessly made it hers by exploring every last bit of it, leaving her virginity intact of course. For now she had no intention of doing so waiting for the moment when girl's body and mind both wanted it, without any doubt.

But now she had no time to think about it because the actions she performed with her fingers were copied by Eisst who finally recovered from her moments of ecstasy, inserting her fingers deep into Yui which was quite a powerful stimulus for her "Myy! " and letting out moan Yui release nipple of Eisst, saund that signalled Yui's orgasm but compared to the Magical Girl it was unable to stop her actions, serving only to excite her even more by making Yui want want even more pleasure as it was no longer enough for her.

Bored with this state of affairs Yui lifted Eisst from her knee then placed her on the ground where she was kneeling, this caused the Magical Girl to have a look on her face that looked like as if a small innocent child had been taken a toy form and her hands were stretched out towards Yui, her one hand was apparently very wet which Yui although enjoyed the sight did not wait to indulge herself longer, she immediately moved on to what she wanted to do.

She directed Eisst's head which was at a perfect height from the ground to the terrace between her legs where her outfit as if it had its own side turned into an crotchless panties where the Magical Girl had free access to Yui's wet pussy and as soon as she noticed it she started to lick the vulnerable crack which pleasured Yui, as she watched Eisst's obedience.

Yui in the meantime enjoying the pleasant feeling stroked the head of Eisst who with great enjoyment was satisfying with her tongue the insides of Yui who now relaxed and the Magical Girl having nothing to do with her hands began to masturbate herself. Yui let this situation continue for a good few minutes where Eisst was able to bring Yui to several orgasms as well as herself, now beter experienced thanks to her practiced skills.

"Really?" Even as she indulged in her pleasure Yui didn't forget to focus on detecting magical energy even though it was at the back of her mind, making the fact that she detected someone approaching her location noting surprising and in truth it annoyed Yui as she was just beginning the best part of her little game with Eisst who kept satisfying the Witch with great desire in her actions.

"Well you need to get ready." Yui said quietly after which she grabbed Eisst by the chin then pulled her up to stand and the Magical Girl didn't resist at all, going where the Witch was leading her like the obedient pet she now was, so much did this role suit her that Yui wished she had some animal ears to put on Eisst's head.

***

Feeu was flying to the last location where her friend Eisst was because she hadn't checked in for some time and the demons she was supposed to eliminate were neither powerful nor numerous so this whole situation is not normal as there was no fight or defeat of Eisst detected, so only Feeu was sent to check the situation which shouldn't turn out to be anything special but because Feeu had a bad feeling she was in a hurry.

When she finally arrived at the temple, she didn't see anything unusual that could cause Eisst to miss her message, so she went outside the temple quietly and started to look around and finally using her magic detection she was able to find Eisst sitting calmly on the terrace of the temple leaning on a pole facing the temple. 

Seeing this Feeu decided to approach Eisst but for some reason she had a very bad feeling which she ignored deciding to quickly get her friend out of there, as she seemed to be asleep, in order not to be here even for a few minutes more and with such determination Feeu approached Eisst jumping onto the terrace of the temple where she saw that her friend's clothes were slightly out of place but she didn't care about that in the slightest.

"Hey, Eisst are you sleeping?" Feeu asked the sleeping girl who trembled slightly at the Magical Girl's voice, but when Feeu came closer she saw that Eisst's hands and face looked wet as if she was playing with water, while Eisst herself was visibly blushing. This worried Feeu who crouched down by Eisst tugging her slightly to wake her up and not paying attention to anything else. "Hey wake up. What happened?"

"More." Said Eisst weakly turning her head slightly towards Feeu with half-open eyes staring straight into Feeu's eyes. 

"More? What do you mean?" Asked a worried Feeu who was very close to Eisst so that she could hear what she was saying.

"She wants more fun." Replied Eisst after which she threw herself at Feeu who was surprised by her friend's behaviour, as she grabbed her hands so that Feeu could not defend herself and Eisst pulled them over Feeu's head with quite a lot of force. Feeu wanted to break free but Eisst stopped her by giving her a passionate kiss and Eisst in the process with her tongue explored Feeu's mouth who was completely shocked, not knowing what to do now.

Wanting to break free Feeu tried to pull Eisst off her but what she saw terrified her, as purple ribbons familiar to her emerged from the sleeves of Eisst's kimono and began to wrap around Feeu weakening her therefore the magical impulse she felt from within the temple only nailed the coffin of her calm thinking as she panicked from the moment she saw the Witch emerging from the temple.

"Hello again my dear Feeu." The Witch said with a sadistic smile in which great desire could be seen, which made Feeu know what was going to happen to her now and she could only recall what happened to her last time, knowing that now it would not end on that. "So we will finish what we started last time then, after all you said I would pay for it, right?"

214