Ch-37 More Playtime
11.1k 30 213
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yui hid in the temple, coming out of her transformation in order to ambush the Magical Girl she detected approaching at a high speed, thus having to interrupt her play with Eisst and therefore also ordering Eisst to sit on the side to serve as bait after having arranged her clothes as well as hiding her panties in a place that cannot be seen from outside the temple, it did not even occur to her to put them back on the girl.

It took her a few moments to calm down Eisst who was still extremely aroused, as she all the was trying to get to Yui with the intention of fucking her but after suggesting 'This will make it more fun. The Magical Girl will satisfy us, so wait.', and of course reinforcing this suggestion with lust mana the Witch was able to calm her down and only then was she able to hide in a place from where everything could be seen but was invisible from outside.

She couldn't stop trembling with delight when she saw that her trap had worked so well, since apparently it was more important for Feeu to check her friend's condition than to secure the surroundings, but Yui had to admit that this devotion was very sweet, but the shock that Feeu got when she was suddenly betrayed was much sweeter and Yui all the while she was watching the whole scene couldn't hold back a growing smile, especially when she imagined what she would now do to the helpless Feeu.

Of course Yui did not bet everything on the fact that the Magical Girl that would arrive would fly from the spot to Eisst, so she was ready for her transformation in any event in case someone would try to enter the temple and she did not forget to prepare a teleporting marble to escape or to call her demons for reinforcements in case she would be too pinned down to escape, so she made sure that she would win no matter what would happen with her first ambush plan.

But now she didn't have to worry about such unnecessary thoughts as in front of her now lay a half bound Feeu who was staring at her with great shock accompanied by fear, as Eisst continued to hold her in her passionate kiss and it didn't look like she wanted to stop anytime soon, while Yui herself was now eager to join in to make out how hard she could send Feeu into a state of panic, then drown her in pleasure.

"Hello again my dear Feeu. So we will finish what we started last time then, after all you said I would pay for it, right?" Yui said thus causing another wave of fear in Feeu which could be seen from her eyes that started to swim and even a few tears started to flow, as she was in denial of what was happening, so Feeu started to struggle but it was not effective against Eisst who held her in an icy embrace that would not be broken especially when Feeu was weakened by Yui's magical ribbons that kept getting more entwined around the helpless Magical Girl.

"Mmmyy!" Unable to get out of the kiss Feeu was only only able to moan when she saw that Yui was getting closer and closer to her, wearing that creepy smile of hers that caused goosebumps in the Magical Girl and the fact that Eisst with her knee started massaging Feeu's crotch only made it more obvious to her that she was screwed, and it couldn't be said that it was just a figurative thing, Feeu's chastity was now threatened by the Witch's sudden attack.

"Fear not I will not do something that will be irreversible, well at least in a physical sense. After all, you might enjoy it together with Eisst and me, right?" Yui said slowly crouching beside Feeu with her hand pressing the girl's chest to send the message that she would be completely fucked and Feeu trembled at her words though she couldn't do anything to resist the Witch. "Ha-ha-ha... Well it's better for you to try it out and only then you can decide if it was enjoyable."

Yui then without waiting for anything, began to unbutton Feeu's shirt button by button just like she did the last time she had the opportunity to play with her, this time she had to do it from the side as Eisst occupied all the space on Feeu but Yui didn't mind because she enjoyed watching the show they gave her and she had no intention of interrupting it for now although she herself is eager to take control over Feeu.

When she released Feeu's breasts, which had lovely pink nipples already erect as if demanding attention because they were lonesome and Eisst already knowing what to do after a little course with Yui with one hand gave them the attention they demanded twisting or massaging them causing even more moans from Feeu with witch she was still in long kiss, while Yui herself took care of the other nipple which seemed lonely to her as her other hand went way down to her belly notifying Feeu of her intentions.

Being already completely bound Feeu could only wriggle slightly where she was in a position where her legs were bound and open inviting everyone in, as her hands were bound above her head immobilised, making her at the complete mercy of the Witch who controlled her friend. Her only hope was that backup would be sent to her and save her but by her being the backup it might take time before they noticed something was wrong.

So since Yui had all the time in the world she decided to go straight to the main course by tearing Feeu's panties which caused the biggest blush so far, mainly because her panties were wet and the Witch was able to notice it thus sending her a smug smile which brought Feeu a lot of embarrassment, it didn't help that Eisst could now massage Feeu's pussy with her knee without being hindered.

"See you like it, your bottom is crying from happiness to be here." Yui teased Feeu with her words, then moved Eisst's head to Feeu's tit where she immediately started sucking on her nipple as if she hoped something would come out of it and thus Feeu was finally able to breathe in big breaths showing her exhaustion, after Eisst's constant attack on her mouth, while from the edges of which a small trail of saliva was now flowing out which was proof of Eisst's fierceness.

"W-what have you done to Eisst?!" Feeu asked in a quiet, exhausted voice that nevertheless contained a lot of strength that demanded an answer from the Witch who was smiling at her with her sadistic grin, her amethyst eyes slightly shining with a demonic light promising to devour anyone in front of them and Feeu gulped slightly when she met her gaze for the Witch was not looking at her as an enemy but as a snack to be savoured.

"Well, I charmed her with my beauty, she did the rest on her own." Yui said simply then without waiting for Feeu's answer she kissed her pushing with her tongue deep into the Magical Girl's mouth where she ransacked the whole place while sending in Feeu some mana of lust that made every touch of Yui wonderful and Feeu found herself getting excited every time she was touched, not even saying how she felt during their kiss, it couldn't be compared to Eisst's amateurism.

With all the sensations that Eisst was giving her with her knee, nipple sucking and hands Feeu was not able to endure a moment longer, getting her first orgasm today making her vision fade for a moment and her back made a beautiful arch, while Eisst together with Yui just made her little heaven last longer because not even for a second did they stop their merciless attack, as they stimulated her all the time.

Feeu stopped thinking for a moment, but when she finally realised what was happening she tried to bite Yui's tongue but Yui caught her chin in her own hand so that Feeu couldn't make her mouth shut and Yui already knew what she would do to punish Feeu who was very naughty girl, as apparently Feeu guessed that something was coming for her because she saw the danger in Yui's eyes thus a cold shiver ran down her spine.

Yui broke off her kiss with Feeu and then walked away from her, and this moment was taken advantage of by Eisst, who ignoring her friend's objections kissed her again, and the remains of mana in Feeu's mouth made her unable to resist and it did not even occur to her to bite Eisst's tongue, because she did not want to hurt her obviously out of control friend, not to mention that she did not know that it would be able to help her, so all that was left was to be kissed, although she did not want to admit it, she liked very much.

The black marble was thrown into the passageway of the temple which Yui first surrounded with a ribbon which already surrounded the whole area to silence any sign of mana and so opened a portal into which she only put her head, then returned to Feeu whom she picked up while gagging her so that no unnecessary words were spoken, Eisst meanwhile found her way down Yui's legs then to her pussy where she uncovered a piece of cloth, beginning to lick her.

Feeu was unable to meet the gaze of a blushing Yui who was enjoying the exploits of Eisst, who was completely drunk on Yui's lust mana, making it likely Yui wouldn't be able to stop her like last time, not as if she needed to and now Feeu focused her gaze on the portal from which emerged a demonic driad who looked more human than the last time Feeu had seen her, on her crotch she had a mushroom from the end of which golden liquid was dripping, in her right hand she had a similar one which had a shade of purple to it.

"This is a driad, my demon. She is your new friend from now on, you two will get to know each other wery well." Yui whispered into Feeu's ear in a very sweet tone that conveyed well what type of 'friend' the driad would be to the Magical Girl, causing Feeu's eyes to tremble in fear knowing that now the real ride would begin and as the driad approached Yui who handed Feeu to her while taking the slightly purple mushroom for herself, feeling it in her hands.

The Dryad sat down on the ground, her faithful companion the mushroom positioned straight up and above it the bare bottom of Feeu who wriggled unsuccessfully in the embrace of the dryad who held her by the thighs close to the body of the Magical Girl so that her legs were pointing up and with her bottom so positioned the dryad sent it straight at the mushroom which by being moistened with golden syrup easily slipped into Feeu's anus, much to her horror.

Feeu was visibly in pain from the loss of her anal virginity, but by the time she finally sat down on the driad's legs while the mushroom was inserted its entire length, Feeu closed her eyes with all her might trying to reject the reality in which she found herself, unwilling to accept what was happening, in particular the fact that it was really pleasuring her and Feeu was now terribly aroused which could be seen from her completely flushed face as well as also from a weak stream of her lustful fluids flowing out of her pussy all this time.

It wasn't long before the driad using her demonic strength began to lift and lower Feeu off her big mushroom where with each successive impact of the Magical Girl's buttocks with the demon's legs, Feeu let out a muffled moan from behind her gag showing how much she was enjoying it and the driad seeing that Feeu had the energy to moan increased her speed until instead of the girl's moans you could only hear flesh clapping against flesh.

So looking at how much Feeu enjoyed this rough ride it was no surprise to anyone that not even a minute passed before the Magical Girl reached her next orgasm accompanied by the ejaculation of the driad's syrup into the girl's anus, as girl had completely lost the strength to resist and was now quite still without struggling but enjoying the whole situation, although she probably didn't realize that herself.

At the same time Yui attached the mushroom to her crotch, whereupon purple gold syrup immediately began to drip from it, she then showed it to Eisst knowing that her pet knew what to do and of course Eisst began to lick the syrup from the tip of her mushroom penis, after which she swallowed it, thus being able to taste the sweetness of the syrup, causing her eyes to shine for a moment but redundantly returned to their hazy appearance, however the goofy smile that remained visibly said that she enjoyed it.

Yui grabbed Eisst's head after which she inserted her mushroom into her mouth where she felt that Eisst spared no effort trying to lick Yui's penis as much as she could and at the same time having nothing to do with her hands, with one she began to masturbate, with the other she satisfied Yui's pussy which was terribly wet awaiting attention. This surprised Yui a little bit, so as a reward for her fast learning, she decided to shoot into her throat a good portion of sweet syrup, which she liked so much.

Their fun continued for a few minutes where Yui sometimes let Eisst lick her mushroom at her own pace or treated her like a masturbation toy fucking her mouth and sometimes sent her to Feeu where Eisst licked her pussy while she was being syruped from behind while Yui kissed Feeu temporarily removing her gag so they could hear her unmuted moans. Feeu by this time no longer had the strength to object and she readily accepted Yui's tongue which explored her inside with great attention.

After a while however Yui put Feeu on the ground as she knew they were running out of time and to be honest she already felt the magical energy that should have arrived at her location in a few minutes but seeing that Feeu apparently didn't notice it, too tired from the constant ass fucking, she decided to have some fun with her for the end. So the driad helped kneel Feeu so that her head was at the perfect height for her moth to give Yui a blowjob and seeing this Feeu showed the last of her defiance by turning her head away as she was still gagged. 

"Proposition, lick him of your own accord and I will let you go and Eisst," Yui said stomping the tip of her mushroom on the cheek of Feeu who had a little shock in her eyes as if she didn't believe what she heard, so she looked with caution in the eyes of the Witch who was standing in front of her. Seeing such a Feeu Yui was only able to laugh slightly, then she added. ''Fear not I do not break my promises, in truth I take pride in this fact. However, its late so I have to get back to my place and since you were quite obedient at the end, I thought instead of taking you to my place I would give you a choice. So what do you say?"

Feeu glanced for a moment at Eisst who was now licking the driad's mushroom cleansing it of the golden syrup and apparently a lot of emotions went through her that she was unable to get out of herself. Finally, after a moment of thought, she nodded several times to Yui and on her own initiative moved closer to Yui's mushroom, placing it on her gag which gagged her mouth, with her eyes signalling to the Witch that she was ready to perform her part of the bargain.

"Good Magical Girl," Yui stroked Feeu's head then released her from the gag immediately placing mushroom penis on her lips where Feeu modestly licked the tip of it with her tongue and after a moment she tried to say something looking complicatedly at Yui but the latter interrupted her before she could say anything. "Don't say anything just act, don't worry about anything else right now, just get wild."

After these words she slipped a piece of mushroom into the mouth of Feeu who finally started to lick it with a little spurt and great shame which painted a great blush on her face, but when she saw Yui yawn, while also that she started to look at Eisst, she started to satisfy Yui in full force, wholeheartedly hoping that the Witch wasn't lying that she would keep her end of the bargain. Only after a moment visibly satisfied, Yui ejaculated one powerful load into the throat of Feeu who at that moment was doing her a deep throat.

Yui then pulled her mushroom out of Feeu's mouth which she then immediately closed while looking deeply into the Magical Girl's eyes and then kissing her passionately where she played with Feeu's tongue while the syrup was between them making the girl have no choice but to swallow the syrup completely which was terribly sweet but in a mystical way to tasty.

Yui then indicated to the driad who had already recreated the portal to enter it after which she herself went into it but only after she gave a farewell kiss to the already tired Eisst, but the latter was still able to give her a passionate kiss back, she was a really good pet and after that Yui herself was going to enter the black portal to return to the Magic Garden from where she would return home where Miyu was probably waiting for her.

"W-wait, what about Eisst?"

"She'll get normal when my mana comes out of her system," Yui replied to Feeu who at the moment approached Eisst who again attempted to fuck her, but this time without ribbons she was able to stop her especially since Eisst was visibly tired. "Well to the next one. I hope it will be just as fun."

After those words, Yui winked at Feeu and disappeared into her portal, leaving Eisst and Feeu to themselves, but Feeu was a little taken aback by that, which gave Eisst the advantage. So the Magical Girl pinned Feeu down again and started kissing her, which Feeu couldn't resist, after all she herself was tired, also she had some remaining mana lust in her, which meant Eisst still had some more fun today until Argent and Aqua arrived to separate them while earning a few kisses from Eisst in process.

213