Ch-38 Shame
8.3k 24 201
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finally overpowering Eisst, then transporting her secretly to a safe place in the TransMagic base located in a city near a certain school and locking her in an isolated room, the Magical Girls could finally breathe, not forgetting to catch the secretly retreating Feeu, who wanted to escape from that place as soon as possible, because she knew that she would be questioned on the spot.

Aqua was able to put her on a chair in the spare room, which was next to Eisst's, just in case there were more side effects of her hypnotisation and they would have to suddenly subdue her with force, since Eisst was still transformed due to the fact that she had no control over herself at the moment, so she could use magic, but seeing her condition it would not be very effective. That is why the Magical Girls also did not transform back and the fact that they do not watch over Eisst in her room is because they are afraid of her attacking their bodies, which they experienced slightly when they overpowered her.

Therefore they tried with all their might to ignore the moans that they were able to hear from behind the wall, which of course were coming from Eisst, who due to the fact that she was unable to unload her endless supply of lust on anyone, could only satisfy herself by masturbating and she was satisfying herself very loudly, which meant that the Magical Girls had to use magic to make a slight barrier, as they got excited from the sounds alone, not to mention that it was terribly awkward to talk.

Argent sat down on the bed, Aqua beside her and they both stared at a blushing Feeu, who looked away with all her might clutching her legs together, trying to hide the fact that she had no time to find new panties as the last ones had been destroyed by the Witch. Also it should not be forgotten that there was a golden syrup slowly leaking from her ass all the time, which had only recently slowed down its leaking pace and even though Feeu wanted to ignore it she was not able to stop the little excitement she felt because of the syrup.

However Feeu knew it didn't matter to hide it as her friends had seen her pathetic state when she was dominated by Eisst, including the fact that she wasn't wearing her panties, which were by the way lying a few metres away to the left of her, torn in half, they also saw, of course, the golden liquid coming out of her ass, and in truth this fact only increased the embarrassment of Feeu, who was still excited, despite the time to calm down, due to the fact that the effect was prolonged by the remnants of the Witch's mana of lust in her.

Aqua and Argent didn't even think of scolding Feeu of her failure in stopping the Witch, they even tried not to pay attention to the girl's condition because, they themselves knew very well how intense encounters with this particular Witch could be, making them certain that she had forced Feeu to do something naughty of her own accord. After all, they had seen her condition when they found her and they could see the syrup coming from her bottom and at the edge of her mouth, which was able to bring back to them very intense memories of which even the thought made them blush.

When they arrived at the scene they were stunned for almost a minute by what was happening, while all the time they were looking at the helpless Feeu who was staring at them with a pleading look that was unfortunately ignored by them and Eisst playing with her who ignored them completely acting in her fierceness similar to a certain person they knew, which caused a shiver to run down their spine, in Aqua's case it also ran somewhere else but it didn't matter now.

The first thing they did when they finally got over their shock was to ignore Feeu, focusing on checking the area in case the Witch was still here and looking at the state from the spot they understood how Feeu had been captured, so not caring about her 'suffering' they focused on not being subjected to such 'torture' themselves. Only after they had made sure that she was safe did they decide to help Feeu and pull Eisst away from her.

Aqua took care of helping Feeu while Argent dragged Eisst away from her, who as soon as she couldn't reach Feeu anymore changed her target to the girl holding her, who was shocked, not expecting the sudden attack, was unable to stop the kiss of Eisst and Argent despite being stronger than Eisst took quite a long time to free herself from the grip of the girl who in that time was able to completely explore Argent's entire mouth, she certainly didn't let her do it because she was lost for a moment in that nice feeling.

Fortunately they were able afterwards to finally stop her and trap her in a barrier, created from the combined strength of the three, making it quite strong to the point where it would be able to stop a Witch of the second rank, but the drawback was that the barrier needed all their concentration. In the end even Aqua got a kiss when the girls chose her to push Eisst into the room where she is now masturbating and the reason why the Magical Girls chose Aqua for this task was because they noticed that she was keeping herself at a distance, not geting any attention from Eisst.

Returning now to the conversation of the Magical Girls, Feeu described everything that had happened since her arrival at the temple, omitting of course all the things too embarrassing for Feeu to say and which unfortunately for her dignity, girls were able to fill in for themselves without any problem. Most surprising to the Magical Girls was the fact that she had let the opportunity to take Feeu and Eisst but give them pass by offering Feeu a proposition that they now knew the girl had taken.

"Really, what's wrong with her? On the one hand she gives me no choice, fucking me in the ass for three days, and on the other hand she lets you and Eisst off easy with a little blowjob!" Aqua shouted not very loudly, through annoyed at the fact that she was the only one who had been fucked for three days, making her forget for a moment the shame of shouting out what the Witch had done to her and now she was red realizing that she revealed her secret of what had happened to her, even though she knew that at least Argent knew it through her pity-filled gaze, but she didn't want to reveal it to Feeu, who would probably have guessed after today's encounter.

"Well I'm more interested in the fact that she seemed to have met Eisst and you by chance. Of the demons that Eisst was sent to destroy, there were only demon cores left and she ended up summoning her own from the portal instead of having one on standby, thus it couldn't have been an ambush. So she used Eisst to ambush you and looking at it from a different perspective, she did it just for fun of it, there is no purpose in her actions except... you know what." Argent, ignoring Aqua's words to leave her at last little dignity left, gave her own perspective on the whole situation and the Magical Girls could only nod at her deduction, as for some reason it fit their image of the Witch.

"So what? She does whatever she likes just for her own fun?" Feeu said not knowing what to think about this Witch whose actions were strange, on one hand she attacks the school and the Magical Girls so she should be treated as an enemy who acts with Etativi, shouldn't she? On the other hand she doesn't hurt anyone, at least physically, using the Magical Girls just to satisfy her perversion and without doing any permanent damage to the society, no truth be told she didn't do any such damage, making Feeu's conclusion. "She just a pervert who was given the power of a Witch and at the same time no one is keeping her in check."

"Better that than an enemy with those abilities right?" Argent tried to make a good thing out of it but Feeu and Aqua looked at her as if they were looking at a traitor who had allied herself with the enemy and Aqua even took her hand to Argent's forehead to see if she had a fever. It even got to the point that when Aqua noticed that Argent didn't have a fever, she started using magic to try and heal the non-existent head injury. "Stop it, I'm fine. Besides, a little harassment is better than fighting to the death with that Witch."

"That... no..." Feeu tried to object, but Argent was right when she said that what the Witch was doing was better than fighting other Witches in other areas who attack with intentions of neutralizing Magical Girls and some of the more unstable ones even try to kill their opponents as well as the fact that the Purple Witch who is surprisingly good at catching Magical Girls is much safer when she just wants to play with them, even Feeu got a little scared thinking what would happen if she was with a Witch of Lust on the war path.

Aqua didn't say anything even though she wanted to complain a lot but when she remembered that sadistic smile the Witch wore when she punished her, from the spot she couldn't open her mouth not wanting to anger her, even though Witch wasn't in her presence and because of that she got annoyed at herself, further not being able to say anything because she agreed reluctantly with Argent. Argent herself also mainly said it because of the reason she gave, but it could not be denied even though she herself did not realize it, that she liked the Witch a little bit.

They sat in silence like this for a few hours mainly thinking about their own affairs but their thoughts always turned towards the Witch from time to time and thanks to this the time flew by quickly while they were waiting for something new from Eisst.

***

Eisst woke up from her trance while lying on the bed and she was terribly tired where she didn't even want to think, which now made her want to just close her eyes while falling asleep, but she couldn't do it because she was very hot, feeling something pleasant below. So she looked down and saw something that froze blood in her veins, her hands were playing with her pussy and clitoris with great fervour, but it was only when she had stopped that all the sensations that had been suppressed for a while by her awakening came back hitting her like a hammer making her have a sudden orgasm.

"Wh-what?" She needed a moment to recover, making only a silent question come out of her mouth after her moans, then she only breathed deeply looking around weakly to see where she was and with that she could deduce that she was in one of the bases, but she couldn't concentrate on why she is there, because she noticed that she kept masturbating, but what worse she couldn't make herself stop, it was too pleasurable. It was only after a few more orgasms that she was able to pull her hands away from her pussy and she was surprised again when she suddenly started licking her wet fingers where her fluids tasted so really nice.

"No!" Eisst was able to pull her hands away from her mouth, then she stood up walking to the door trying to find, someone to explain to her what was going on, as her memories of the last few hours are very clouded and she needed something to occupy herself with so she wouldn't accidentally start masturbating again. Because Eisst had not yet fully recovered she did not notice that she was not wearing any panties and that her kimono was unrefined, showing a great cleavage that went down to her navel, barely concealing her nipples.

In spite of her tired and fried mind she was able to sense magical energy from the room next to the one she was in, so she decided to enter it expecting to meet her friends there. When she entered, she saw her three friends who were thinking about something very intensively, so they didn't notice Eisst from the spot and thanks to that Eisst, who didn't want to disturb them, was able to sit down next to Aqua without any problem. She was only noticed when the girls felt the magical energy in the room as Eisst focused on mana control to draw her attention away from her excitement as she felt push towrds Aqua, which she want to suppress.

"Eisst." Argent called out softly to the focused girl a little surprised that she hadn't noticed her, as she was too preoccupied with how to talk to the Witch calmly, and even thought about how much she was able to let the Witch do to her while trying to establish some sort of diplomatic relationship, as well as how to convince command of this plan, for Argent truly believed that peace with the Witch would come good for TransMagica, especially if they could trade with her to get powerful artifacts for their cause.

"Yes?" Eisst replied smiling slightly but slightly concerned when she saw the concerned faces of her friends, however she figured it was because they were worried about her and she wasn't mistaken as they were worried about her but it was because they weren't sure if she would throw herself at them, woried by seeing her appearance. However, they quickly calmed down when they saw that she was calm despite the fact that she was flushed and even slightly absent-minded which made them realize that she probably didn't remember anything as she had only regained control for the time being, making her still confused. "Something happened?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Now Feeu asked her question by standing up as well as staring sharply at Eisst who turned towards her, while beginning to observe her and as Eisst saw Feeu condition: clothes drenched in sweat, a stream of golden syrup running down her legs, Eisst seeing it was the whole time getting more flushed. When she finally joined her gaze with that of Feeu her eyes turned wide resembling saucers and any remaining cloudiness disappeared from her eyes. Eisst remembering parts of what she had done to Feeu and the Witch, as she turned all red, contradicting herself into the pillow of the bed hiding her face not reacting to her friends words.

She was too ashamed to talk to them and she did not notice that with a sudden movement her skirt fell down on her back, revealing her ass and her soaked pussy, which still trembled slightly from time to time, giving a show to the girls who after a while were able to look away, although Feeu needed a moment longer because she wanted to taste Eisst's pussy because of her own excitement, after all Eisst tasted hers so vigorously.

Through all this it took them a long time to finally be able to talk to Eisst who sat in this position for more than an hour, she was so adamant about not showing face to her friends that one time she absentmindedly started to masturbate, which unfortunately for her body that wanted pleasure was stopped by her friends and then sat on her hands for safety, unable to meet her friends eyes during the conversation. However, due to her shame of still being under the effect of mana of lust she told them precisely what she remembered of doing to great distress of Feeu.

She then returned home to rest although even after a whole day she could not get rid of the desire to masturbate and even in a few moments of weakness she had a few more orgasms, mostly in the toilet or when she was washing herself. All the time she wondered how long it would take her to come back to normal and even secretly got excited about what the Witch would do to her next time, but she convinced herself that these thoughts were caused by lust mana.

201