The beginning
6.4k 13 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before you being reading this story, I want to let you know that I used [ ] for the dialogues. I changed this kind of thing in the recent chapters 'Chapter 140'.

But I'm going to re update all of the chapters with quota marks when I have free time!

A black empty space

Everything around me is dark, I can't see anything. I try to move, but I notice that I don't have a body! It's cold, and I can't feel anything around me.

What the hell is this!?!??

Am I dead? Is this the end for me?!

...

Well, whatever, it's not that I have any regrets in my life...
I closed my eyes

[..seika...s]??

.....

[ Seikatsu ]??

Huh

Suddenly a significant foggy figure appeared in front of me. It looked like there was someone inside it.
It's a girl...
I couldn't see her face clearly, but I somehow knew that she must have been a beautiful girl.
Who is she calling for?

[ I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you any longer ]??

I realized that she was crying.
Warm tears were sliding on her face. It was as if I was feeling the warmth of her tears in my body.

What is this doing here? And why is she crying?
I was so confused about what was happening around me.

[ I'm sorry and goodbye ]??

W-Wait!
Huh, my voice!!! I can't speak!! Why?!?
The vision of my eyes was darkening...
.....

Huh!

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my room.

What the hell was that?

After confirming that it was all a dream, I tried to recall what the dream was all about.
What was that?!
I couldn't remember the dream at all, but I still couldn't get out of my head that feeling I had during my dream...

I really need to stop playing games all night!

I got up and noticed something warm on my cheeks.
Is it water? No, wait, it's tears!

Am I crying?
...why?

I got out of my bed I went to the bathroom to wash my face. All of my body was heavier than usual, and I could hear some of my bones cracking from sleeping in the same position all night.

I looked at myself in the mirror after washing my face and noticed eye bags and red veins in my eyes.

[ I look terrible... ]
I let out a sigh.

I dried my face with a towel and got dressed in my school's uniform.

[ Hatsuko breakfast is ready! ]

The voice calling me was my mother.

[ Coming! ] ( Hatsuko )

I went downstairs and noticed the smell of fried eggs. I love this smell.

I sat on the chair and started eating.

[ Did you stay up late again yesterday? ]

I swallowed the food fast and replied to my mother.

[ Eh... not really... ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Don't lie to me, you have eye bags, and you woke up late again today!
You better hurry or you're gonna be late for school again, I don't want to receive calls again from your homeroom teacher for being again late for scho-- ]

[ --O-okay I get, I'll try to wake up earlier next time ] (Hatsuko)
I replied to her before she could finish talking.
Currently, the Tv is on. My mom always leaves it on the news channel for some reason.

{ The borders of the largest country on earth are finally done with the highest security for the safety of the student's with special abilities-- }

Sakuru is the largest country on earth, also known as the crater.
If you view the earth from outer space, you can see that 1/4 of the planet has a massive crater.
Scientists say that it was created from an immeasurable explosion long ago, but the real reason it's still unknown.
Humanity still managed to survive no matter what they went through. Even though usually there only live people with abilities.

[ It must be cool to have a special ability ] (Hatsuko )

I wish I had one.
Actually, I always have been a fan of those superheroes in movies.
Their cool entrance!
The way they beat their opponents and how they were always smiling after saving everyone.
In this society, heroes don't exist!
There isn't any actual fool who would save someone for free!
I always wondered why the superheroes would save the world and gain nothing of it?
They could have become a successful police force where they could catch all the criminals.
They could even get good pay from that job!

I finished breakfast, I put on my shoes and got out of my house.
As I was on my way of leaving, I heard my mom saying:

[ Don't be late! ]

She said to me.

[ I won't! ] ( Hatsuko )

I immediately replied.

I'm a 17 years old boy around 177 centimeters with brown hair, brown eyes, and a bit skinny body. I live in a quiet neighborhood, not a very special place.
My hobbies are gaming and drawing simple stuff. I'm what you could say a mob character.
I don't have any friends cause I'm really awkward and can't manage to have a conversation, this is also the reason why I usually stay alone at school.

 

.

I'm currently running so I won't be late again for school. I wouldn't say I like this, but I have no other choice.

I noticed a boy around my age, I could say, getting cornered by two adult males.
Is he getting bullied?

I slowed down and saw some sparks of electricity around the boy.

Oi oi are they electroshocking him with some taser?

No, wait, they don't have a taser, the sparks aren't coming from them.
But from that boy?!
What's going on with him?

In the next second, the two adult males collapsed down unconscious.
What happened?!

I stared at the boy and... We made eye contact!

Shit! I don't want to get involved with him!

I immediately tried to walk on my way to school calmly as if I saw nothing.

FUCK did he notice me?
I don't want to mess with him...

As I tried peeking from behind me, I noticed that he was following me...

94