That person! – Chapter 7
2.6k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't have time to use the elevator, I'm running towards the emergency stairs, that leads outside of the dorm instead of my room since I didn't want him to know where my room is. That would cause me a lot of trouble in the future if they knew where my room was. I'm sure they would pull up pranks or break in my room if they knew the number of my room.

When I turned my head behind, I could see that one of those 3rd-year boys was still chasing after me.

[ Fuck! ] ( Hatsuko )

Do they want me to see suffer that badly?

And that Lauren I can't believe she would do something like this.

I kept on running without turning my head behind anymore. I didn't have time to think, the only thing on my mind was to run as fast as possible! I couldn't even catch my breath.

When was the last time I had to run this much?

Oh right...

It was that time when that guy with black clothes wanted to have revenge on someone, using me.

As I was running, that scene where I was injured badly and sent to the hospital came up to my mind for some reason.

I recalled the pain I felt in my left eye and my hand.

No, I don't want to go through that again!

Is it because I'm running "again" to escape from someone? Well, that doesn't matter right now, all I need to do is run!

I'm so pathetic... all I can do is run and nothing else.

.

I finally arrived on the first floor, some meters away from me is the door to the exit. Just a little more and I will be outside.

But before I was about to open the door to head outside that guy appeared in front of me at the split of the second at a crazy speed.

Did he use his ability just now?

While both me and that guy were panting, he said

[ huf... Where do you think you're goi--- ]

I punched him on the nose without letting him finish his sentence. I know I can't knock him out with my punches so I only needed to distract him, this way I could get away from him.

I managed to slip away from him and finally got outside. Surprisingly it had started raining and it was night time.

I could use this to my advantage to hide from that guy.

Maybe my luck hasn't abandoned me..... yet.

For now, I need to find a place to hide...

.

.

.

.

.

.

I found a place to hide for the moment behind the dorm building. The only lights were those from the windows of the dorm where the other students are staying. I'm staying close by the wall where it was dark. My clothes were soaking wet and it was really uncomfortable.

[ *cough-cough* it's becoming colder... ] ( Hatsuko )

I started to hug myself to warm up my body since I didn't want to catch a cold.

Wait if I get sick, maybe I could get some days off the school until the other students forget about my existence and the fact I'm the weakest mixer.

I need to head back soon since I didn't want to stay here any longer. That guy isn't dumb to keep searching for me in this rain and during night time, is he?

Some time had passed and I decided to head back to my room but at that moment the worst happened.

An irritated voice was heard mixed within the noise of the rain.

[ Finally found you...huf... YOU bastard!! ]

His nose was still red from the punch he received from me. No, it was from the cold rain.

In an instant, he closes the distance between us and high kicked me on my face.

I couldn't keep my balance from the pain, causing me to fall down!

[ You think, you can get away from me? ]

I couldn't see his face clearly but his voice sounded really angry at me.

I got on my butt and started pushing myself away from him using my legs while holding my numb cheek with my hand which was kicked by him

[ That's how a lowly dog like you should behave! ]

He said with an angry voice but somehow I could feel that he was grinning at me.

My clothes were covered with mud and were wet from sweat and rain, but I didn't let that bother me.

I need to get away from him! But what can I do?

I can't dare to get up anymore.

My whole body was telling me to not disobey him or I would get killed by him!

[ I was just gonna catch you and bring you back to Lauren, but now your gonna pay for punching ME ! ]

He said while approaching me.

Since the beginning, I never had the right to choose or have my opinion. Treating me like a piece of trash, enjoying themselves while I suffer.

He steps on my stomach using his weight.

[ AGHHH UHHhh ] ( Hatsuko )

IT HURTS !!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!

While trying to move away his foot from my stomach I begged him.

[...P-please.....f-for...give....me...UGGHH ] ( Hatsuko )

It's no use... He's not listening to me.

At this rate, I'm going to die for real.

I didn't have enough strength to yell for help anymore.

No... I don't want to die yet...

Not like this...

Someone help me! Please, someone!

Just because I'm the weakest Mixer, I have to be treated as nothing more but an object for someone to be made fun of.

Why does this have to happen to me??

What did I do to anyone to deserve this?

Why can't everyone just leave me alone!!

All I wanted was an opportunity to have an ability!

BECAUSE EVERYONE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD!!

BECAUSE EVERYONE LIVES IN THE SAME PLANET AS I DO!! IT'S THEIR FAULT!

THEIR FAULT!!!

....

Im losing councioness...

[ HATSUKO !! ] ???

It got quiet and a boy's voice was heard. He was next to the guy who was stepping on my stomach.

I couldn't see his face.

Who is he? Is he his friend?

I noticed that the pressure on my stomach wasn't there anymore even though his foot was still there.

What happening? He isn't reacting to the guy next to him.

All of the droplets of the rain had stopped moving in midair. It was like the whole world had stopped moving.

What's going on?

I couldn't move at all.

All I could do was move around my eyeball.

And that person next to him... He is just staring at me.

His eyes started to glow green.

It was like I was staring at death himself.

On his hand appeared a green dagger.

He got close to the guy who still had his foot on my stomach and in an instant sliced off his head.

I couldn't see his movement at all. The only thing I saw was a green blurred motion of his arm that sliced off his head.

H-he k-k-killed him!!

The green-eyed guy sliced off his head like it was nothing.

Is he going to kill me as well?

I was terrified.

I shut down my eye! I didn't want to look at myself getting killed!

I was scared!

But nothing was happening.

I opened my eyes again.

The next moment the green-eyed guy disappeared and the time started moving again like normal. The noise of rain continued like usual and now I could hear the panting sound of myself.

The guy who was trying to step on me to death a moment ago fell off with his head separated away from his body.

[ H-h-h-h-he d-d-died!!! ] ( Hatsuko )

His lifeless body was lying next to me.

This has to be a joke right? He just died like it was a powerless ant.

I come close to a mirror created by the water of rain and notice the reflection of a face filled with splattered blood of his victims.

A psycho smile was on his face just like that of a murderer who enjoyed killing.

His eye was glowing green like it was ready to devour anyone.

Wait...

THAT WAS ME!!!!

My arm and face were filled with blood and I noticed that I was holding the green dagger.

This cant be right?

[ AAA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ] ( Hatsuko )

I run away from there,... from that horrifying scene and decided to head to my room.

The dagger which I was holding in my hand disappeared the moment I let it go.

My heart was beating really fast as I was trying to head to my room.

I couldn't believe what just happened...

That green-eyed guy killed him, that is the truth!!

But why am I the one who was holding the dagger?.....

56