True intentions – Chapter 12
2.5k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While still thinking of what would happen if Hanna finds out that I'm a mixer, I decided to continue watching the view from here.

I didn't really want to leave this place yet.

It's not really because of the view but because it's quiet.

Yes quiet.

Really quiet...

A place where no one else can bother me.

...

I wonder when was the last time I felt like this...

Felt like this...

* * *

Without realizing it Hatsuko spent the rest of the day standing still at the rooftop of the school.

No words came out of his mouth.

His mind was filled with nothingness, like a lost soul without a purpose.

Hatsukos hair blocked the view of his right eye as the wind blew around him.

Now on the sight was only his lifeless left eye.

Even though he couldn't see from that eye, that didn't bother him.

He just stood there until sunset.

* * *

Huh?

How long have I been standing here?

As I came back to senses I fixed my messed hair and noticed that my legs were numb from standing still for a long time.

[ Ouch... ] ( Hatsuko )

The sudden pain from the numbness of my legs caused me to fall down on my butt.

This really sucks.

After a while, I got up again with difficulties and decided to go to my room.

.

.

.

.

.

The moment I arrived at my room I immediately changed my clothes and laid down on my bed.

Ah this softness, my legs are finally at peace.

Without realizing it I fell asleep.


Raiden POV

——————————

* * *

Henso was the head of an organization that produces drugs which can awaken special abilities or boost them.

Of course, that isn't permitted in any country so everything the organization does is illegal.

Henso was the kind of person who would prioritize his research on his organization over everything.

That also includes his family.

His wife and his son Raiden.

After his son was 10 years old Henso would sometimes make him eat weird drugs to test the results.

When his wife found out about this, she couldn't handle it anymore and started threatening him about telling the police about this kind of drug.

Henso didn't like this so he killed his wife without hesitation.

Raiden at that time was woken up by loud noises and found his mother lying dead.

Blood was splattered everywhere.

Raiden didn't make a sound, he just went quietly in his room.

3 years later Raiden showed the first signs of his ability.

He could heat things up or transmit electricity using his hands.

As he was growing up, also his ability was getting stronger.

Now he could hit up anyone in 3 meters radius.

When he was 16 years old he still continued taking drugs from his father.

The more he took the more painful it became.

He couldn't handle it anymore leading to his power going out of control.

Anyone in 10 meters sight was electrocuted to death.

His father was included too.

Raiden took over his father's organization and continued his plans and research.

Now that he is 18 years old, some underlings didn't like the fact that he was the leader of the organization but no one was a match for him anymore.

Most of them were scared of him.

Except for 2 guys which were planning on killing him.

* * *

While I was on my way to practice my new skills, I got a message from some of the underlings of my organization.

"Hey, boss!

Regarding our next client, we are having some trouble!

Could you come up to this place (Xxx-xxx xxx) at 7: 50 "

Of course from the message which I got on my phone, it wasn't very convincing that there was trouble.

Since the day I became the leader, 2 strongest men in my organization have been acting very suspiciously.

They never took my orders seriously or didn't listen to me at all.

I didn't do anything to them since they were the most trusted comrades of my dead father.

But I guess this will end today.

* * *

As Reiden was heading to the place the message mentioned, a smirk appeared on his face.

At first look, he looks calm but on the inside, he was very excited.


.

.

.

.

Some weeks have passed since Raiden encountered Hatsuko.

At that time he got a little interested in Hatsuko so he decided to follow him.

At that time he thought.

"That will be really troublesome if that guy spits out words about me killing people.

Well, for now, let's follow that guy.

From that bag, he was carrying he must be a student nearby."

But soon he was bored from the way Hatsuko was acting so he made a call to get rid of him.

Raiden didn't even bother checking if Hatsuko was dead or not since it was no big deal for him.

He always had the thought that he was the strongest and didn't mind showing off his ability in the streets.

This leads him to receive a message from:

"You have a message from 'Sakuruhigh@ou*look.com' "

* * *


Hatsuko's POV

——————————

The next morning I was woken up by my phone's sound notifications.

They must probably be from my mobile games.

The last time I played games was when I was on the plane, on my way to this country.

From all the things that have happened to me, I never had time to play.

For now, I should get ready for class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As always I sit quietly at the back of the class.

Oh right!

Today is the first day at this school for Hanna.

I hope everything goes we-

[ Alright class! please take your seats! ]

huh?

No one had noticed that the teacher had entered the class until she spoke.

[ Today we have 2 new students ]

She calmly said.

The class was excited.

[ eh new students? ]

[ I hope they are pretty girls!! ]

[ yeah I agree with you bro ]

The boys were hoping for some pretty girls to enter the class and on the other hand, the girls were just smiling or just didn't care at all from all the conversation the guys were having.

Some of them were just lost in thoughts.

They weren't excited like this when I got for the first time in this school.

[ Alright boys, be quiet!... You can enter now! ]

The new students entered the class the moment the teacher gave permission.

The first one was of course Hanna.

And the 2nd person was a white-haired guy.

The aura he gave was a calm one.

He was keeping his hands in his pockets and the moment you would look at eye him, it gave me the chills.

Wait, is that...

Raiden?!

 

50