Mental state – chapter 28
2.3k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were more inferior wolves that were coming around me.

I could feel their killing intent and the number of monsters...

The number of monsters that were entering my "presence detection" range was being increased one after another.

More than 500 monster wolve—

No 589...

680...

800!!

More of them were coming!!!

That's what my presence detection was telling me.

This really is going to take a while to kill them all.

The sun was setting and it was becoming darker.

But that wasn't a problem for me since I could see at night as better as during the day thanks to my "Night vision" skill.

The only problem is going to be if I will be able to find a place to rest and eat. Even with my skills, I don't think I will be able to handle them all.

I charged towards the monsters before any more monsters would gather the group.

I started using 2 Katanas to slash them.

Sometimes I would use "Fireball" and "Air slash". But mostly I would use my swords to slash them since they were a lot faster than my skills.

And those wolves that came at me in groups, I would create Instant spikes to exterminate them. My spikes would pierce through their bodies and they would instantly die from that.

Using all of my skills like this would usually tire me out but now I could replenish all of my energy using "Life draining" to some of the wolves which would come at me from my side or my back by grabbing their neck and sucking out all of their life force.

Using this skill became my favorite.

I could feel all of their life being drained inside my body! It was a pleasant feeling which entered my body. My heart was beating really fast and I could feel an euphoric feeling going through my entire body.

I could continue killing all of these monsters without taking a break.

The sun was rising and the sky was becoming more clear.

Its morning already?

I've been killing all of those wolves nonstop since yesterday and they are not stopping at all.

More of them were coming.

Is this ever going to end?

I kept on killing and killing and killing and killing nonstop!

There was no end to them.

Even with my "Life Draining" skill, my mind couldn't handle this anymore even if my body was full of energy.

I have been fighting nonstop monsters ever since that day!

I never got the chance to sleep or take a break. For how long will I continue on fighting like this?

But if stop fighting here, all the wolves here will eat me! I'm not stopping after coming all this way here.

I won't let anyone devour me!

I'll continue killing every monster that will come my—...

This...isn't good—...

I could feel all of my senses fade away...

...

{ "Auto Fight" was activated! }

* * *

Hatsuko's mental capacity couldn't handle all the fighting which was continuing for days without a break. He didn't notice but more than 3 days had already passed ever since he started killing inferior wolves.

Now his skill "Auto fight" was automatically activated! His body was moving based on Hatsuko's knowledge and experience.

But what happens when you remove all the emotions from someone whose only purpose is killing?

All that is left is a killing machine!

A monster!

That will keep killing anyone in their sight forever!

.

(Authors note: I will call this state of Hatsuko "A.F" auto-fight)

Hatsuko was now mentally asleep.

His eyes were still open but they had lost their color. His facial expression was unchanged like robots who didn't know any emotions.

The wolves realized the changes of their prey so they attacked in a big group so they wouldn't let this big chance slip by.

A.F noticed the movements of the wolves and it started slashing them one after another.

It kept using the same methods Hatsuko was using before.

But A.F had no sense of being scared or holding back...

There was no confidence nor guilt!

...

Inferior wolves were being exterminated by A.F for days.

Bigger versions of inferior wolves were also coming.

But without letting them attack first, A.F slashed their eyes mercilessly and used the "Life Draining" skill on them.

It stole their skills and life force.

The body never showed any tiredness thanks to that skill.

More days passed and the wolves finally were all killed.

What was left was a giant lake made out of blood from those monsters who were massacred.

Smelling that kind of place would make you vomit or lose consciousness.

But A.F didn't bother at all from this scene.

It kept walking forward without a destination.

Any monster that would come into its sight, A.F would immediately kill it without mercy.

Even the new skills it got would be used against the other enemies.

They were automatically learned.

A.F never spoke or thought anything.

It just kept walking and killing every other being without mercy.

 

54