The two-headed monster – chapter 31
2.2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A.F kept on walking pointlessly without a destination through the woods. Behind him was a trail of blood from the monsters A.F had killed.

No monster was near A.F, even the birds didn't peep a sound when A.F passed by.

One of the A.F's skill had automatically activated to scare away all of the weak monsters.

{ Killing intent }

A massive intimidating aura that could even kill someone with a weak heart.

A.F activated this skill since it knew it couldn't get any more "Soul collected" and any more status strength from weak monsters.

A.F ignored all of the monsters and animals that had already fainted from the skill. A.F didn't want to make any pointless killing since it didn't want to waste time.

Even though A.F didn't waste time, that such thing as the concept of time didn't matter since A.F was just a skill.

But there was a presence that A.F didn't bother checking.

Some meters away from A.F, there was a small furry thing hiding behind a tree.

That was a white little cat.

It had been a while since the cat was following A.F even though the skill "Killing intent" was released.

...

After some time walking in front of A.F, a massive monster landed creating a small crater on the monster's feet.

...

* * *

My eyes were slowing open-...

No, my eyes were already open!

I found myself in front of a weird big monster with the head of a giant snake and the head of an eagle.

I didn't want to want to ask why I found myself in this situation but there was one thing I knew...

I have to kill that monster.

Without checking my status I created 7 katanas. One of them was on my right hand and the rest of them were floating near me.

Even though this is the first time I was using this kind of ability, it was weird since somehow I already knew how to use it.

[ Well this is interesting. ] ( Hatsuko )

A loathsome grin appeared on my face as I said that.

The massive monster had big wings on its back made out of feathers and the body of a standing bear. Both of its heads were looking at me as if they were attracted to the most delicious meal they have ever eaten.

I made the floating swords charge straight to the monster with an incredible speed.

But the monster pushed the swords back using the wind by flapping its big wings.

I tried to see its status...

.

——————————

Species: Mutated ( Bear, Eagle, Snake )

Gender: Male/Female

Health: 891200/891200

STR: 70000

MC (mental capacity): 5000

AGI: 20910

VIT: 10922

DEF: 8090

Condition:?

Skills: ( Wind blow ) ( Poison bite ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( Brute crasher ) ( Intimidating ) ( Killing intent ) ( poison touch ) ( Blasting lighting) ( Energy conjugation) ( Aura sense )

——————————

.

I see so three monsters fused together into this weird form.

I didn't have time to check my actual status since at that moment A *swoosh* sound was heard and the monster in front of me disappeared.

And in the next moment, it appeared behind me.

This bastard!

Without letting me escape the snakehead bit my shoulder.

I tried to get some distance away from the monster. Some flesh on my shoulder was ripped away by its teeth. I didn't let that bother me.

I could feel my shoulder a bit heavy.

That's weird since I have poison resistance, the snake's bite shouldn't work on m-.

The moment I tried to look behind my shoulder I noticed 2 big fangs stuck on me.

The monster got even angrier after I removed the fangs from my body.

It got angry since the poison didn't work on me. I even broke the snake's fangs.

I created 27 more Katanas and made them automatically attack the monster. They were attacking the monster from different directions while I created different big spikes under the feet of the monster.

The monster noticed the attacks under its feet and dodged it by flying up.

It fell for it!

30 more Katanas stabbed the monster in different places of its body.

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!! ]

The eagle's head released a high pitched whistling noise while the snake made hisses noises.

That attack made it angry.

But that's what I wanted!

All of my swords stuck on the monster's body, shattered. The monster started dashing towards me in anger.

I created several transparent green walls with my skill. But the monster broke through them one after another.

That slowed the monster down but it didn't make it stop.

The moment the monster was about to crush me I left myself wide open.

The monster noticed I had lost hopes of dodging and without a care rushed towards me while letting out purple lightning from its body.

[ You really thought you won didn't you? ] ( Hatsuko )

...

The monster was stopped by my right hand.

I restrained the monster's body using chains "Materialization"

I created massive chains that prevent the monster from moving. Its body was covered with green transparent chains.

The monster that couldn't move, looked at my face that was smirking as the last thing before it died.

I had drained all of its Life fore using my skills.

{ Skill acquired: ( Aura sense ) }

{ Skill acquired: ( Eyes of destruction ) }

...

I only got these skills from that monster?

While wondering why I only got 2 skills I decided to check my status.

"Status"

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 90.643/90.643

STR: 9.899

MC (mental capacity): 10.860

AGI: 32.920

VIT: 12.999

DEF: 24.902

Soul collected: 9.879/10.000

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Materialisation ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense )( Eyes of destructing ) etc

——————————

.

Oh...

So that's why I didn't get most of its skills because I already had them...

I already know that I used "Auto-Fight" when I passed out but how much time had passed?

I'm sure it wasn't more than a year since my age is still the same as before.

But from when before I used "Auto-Fight" somehow I can see differently.

I could sense all the monsters from a 6km range.

And my eyes had gotten a lot better! I can see from afar places clearly!

* * *

While Hatsuko was trying to check out all of his skills, he decided to sit down using the body of the dead monster as a big and soft chair.

Some meters away from there was a small white cat that was staring at Hatsuko while trying to hide from him.

Hatsuko hadn't noticed that presence yet since he was looking at his own status.

Hatsuko started taking a nap using the monster's body as a thing to lay his head.

48