Ichika vs Deer monsters! – chapter 74
1.8k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

[ Hey, you've been quiet for a while! Are you okay? ] ( Hina )

The one to ask me this was Hina.

[ Yeah. ] ( Hatsuko )

To others, I might have looked like I was standing still without doing anything. But until now I had created a clone of myself without having Hina or Ichika notice. Akemi might have sensed it and decided to ignore it. She might have already known about the humans who were following us.

I had most of my consciousness in that one clone, to kill all of those people with black clothes. I tried to ask one of them the reason they were following us but before she could answer...her mind broke...

I might have overdone it but, I can't let anyone follow me or having us record! I also noticed some kind of cameras attached to their clothes. I had created some kind of illusion to them about having me, Akemi, and Ichika float in the sky while looking down at Ichika. But in reality, they there just staring at a blank sky! Our positions never changed since the beginning.

This was also to my advantage to distract them and kill them without having them notice it was me.

Maybe they wanted to attack us and make us reveal our powers! I still don't know who was the one who sent them.

But I should be more careful!

[ Those monsters are weird! They haven't attacked us at all, except chasing Ichika!! ] ( Hina )

Hina was worried but at the same time surprised.

I can't blame her though since, ever since the beginning the deer monsters have been chasing Ichika around in circles without attacking her.

Ichika might have not noticed it but those monsters haven't managed to catch or even attack her.

But the grass was slowly being destroyed by the saliva which was being released by those hungry mouths.

I still couldn't believe that instead of doing something, she is just running around in circles.

If this was told to the city, they would have never believed it unless it was recorded.

[ I also noticed it before... those monsters don't seem to be... alive! ] ( Akemi )

Akemi was also staring at those monsters.

[ They aren't alive? What do you mean?! ] ( Hina )

Hina wondered.

[ It's as it sounds! Those monsters don't release any signs of life!! ] ( Akemi )

[ Maybe that's because they're monsters? ] ( Hina )

[ Are you stupid?! Every being has a certain amount of life in them! And my eyes can tell that those monsters over there don't have any life!! ] ( Akemi )

Akemi pointed her finger towards her left eye as she said that. Maybe She has a similar skill to mine which helps her see a "status" window just like me.

[ But what caused them to have no life? Are they really monsters? ] ( Hina )

[ They certainly have the looks of monsters but they don't release an aura at all! ] ( Akemi )

[ Aura? ] ( Hina )

Hina turned towards Akemi. She was confused by what Akemi was talking about.

[ You don't know what that is either? This is why Humans always have been so weak!

Listen here! Aura is a life energy released by every living being!

Everything that has life, has a certain amount of aura released from their body energy! ] ( Akemi )

She proudly said.

I also have a skill related to Auras.

I think it was called "aura sense"

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 93,012/93,012

STR: 40,308

MC (mental capacity): 12,522

AGI: 45,602

VIT: 14,790

DEF: 26,890

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Materialisation ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destructing ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ), etc

——————————

.

How does this skill work?

I tried thinking about activating this skill. But the results were a bit different than what I was expecting.

It was as if I was watching everything differently.

All the plants around, the trees, the grass had a slight light coming out of them.

I looked at Akemi! She was different! A shiny silver light was being released from her whole body as if trying to blind me!

Akemi turned towards me and noticed that I was staring at her. She slightly blushed.

[ Your gonna make me blush if you stare at me like that─ Oh? You can see auras too?! ] ( Akemi )

She was surprised as she noticed that I was looking at her aura.

[ Eh? Hatsuko can?! ] ( Hina )

Hina was surprised as well.

I turned towards Hina and looked at her as well. A slight orange light was coming out of her body.

[ Yeah. ] ( Hatsuko )
I casually responded.

[ For a human, you never cease to amaze me! ] ( Akemi )

[ I was wondering about this before, but why does Akemi keep saying "Human that and human this!"? It's as if she isn't a human herself?! ] ( Hina )

I see...

This must have looked weird to other people when Akemi acts like that. She is a dragon and no one knows about it.

From what Akmei has told me, she might be the last dragon in this world. And telling someone that she is a dragon, no one would believe it unless she transformed into one!

[ Well, of course, I'm not human! I am a dra─ ] ( Akemi )

[ —Ignore her, she is just stupid! ] ( Hatsuko )

I cut off her words before she could finish. I don't have the nerves to explain to Hina that Akemi isn't human.

[ Wha? ] ( Akemi )

.

Ichika was still running around just like before. It seems like she has a lot of stamina since she has been running nonstop ever since the monsters started chasing her. Slight tears were coming out of her eyes from the wind pressure as she was running.

[ KYAA!! ] ( Ichika )

But after some second she tripped with her own legs and fell over.

The monsters were also coming towards Ichika without mercy!

[ Ichika!! ] ( Hina )

Hina called out her name as she prepared to save her!

[ Don't do anything! ] ( Hatsuko )

I ordered her!

[ B-but she will... ] ( Hina )

As Ichika was trying to get up, the monsters were also getting a lot closer.

There was no time for her to get away in that kind of situation.

Ichika closed her eyes as she was preparing herself to get killed.

She raised her hand and from it, an arrow made out of fire came.

That arrow was able to slightly touch one of the monsters.

*SWOOSH!*

At that moment all of the monsters dissolved into air as if they never existed!

[ Eh? ] ( Ichika )

.

.

.

.

*Looks at the rating Starts of Green Life*

"3.7 stars"

[ Meh, could be worse XD] 

 

 

 

52