Overcoming the fear! – chapter 77
1.6k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The monsters didn't want to let this chance slip by so they started charging towards us even faster than before.

Some of them were even pissed about the fireballs shot by Hina.

[ It's o-over!! ] ( Hina )

Both Hina and Ichika closed their eyes as they waited for the moment when the monsters would rip them apart. They even gave up on running away from them. Maybe they already knew that running away from those tigers would be impossible.

From one of the tigers, some kind of purple buzzing electricity was running through its teeth.

Those monsters didn't hesitate to hold back at all!

Before those monsters could get any closer to Ichika and Hina, I created several chains with "Materialization" and restrained all of the tigers. The chains started warping around the tiger's bodies without a problem.

I also restrained their mouths so they wouldn't release any special attacks. Now the only thing they could do was nothing else but watch.

[ [ ... ] ] ( Ichika / Hina ]

Both Ichika and Hina still had their eyes shut.

[ How long are you going to stay like that? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked them.

They both opened their eyes, noticing that everything had become quieter.

[ Eh?! ] ( Hina )

[ W-what happened?! ] ( Ichika )

Some meters away from them, were the tigers which were being restrained by some green chains which were created by my skill.

There was no way for those monsters to attack anyone.

[ Try shooting fire arrows towards one of them. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to Ichika.

She still was shocked by what just had happened.

[ D-did you do this?! ] ( Ichika )

She asked me.

[ Yeah. ] ( Hatsuko )

After confirming my answer, she changed her expression into a confident one and pointed out the palm of her hands towards one of the monsters. Even though she was scared, she managed to use her skill just like before!

*Swoosh* *Boom!*

Her attack managed to burn some fur of that monster.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 400/400 -> 398/400

STR: 390

MC (mental capacity): 211

AGI: 311

VIT: 221

DEF: 321

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

Even though her attack wasn't that powerful, she managed to lower the health of the monster even for a bit. I also have noticed an effect on its status. The lower the health is the weaker the monster becomes!

[ Keep shooting at it! Try aiming at its eyes this time. ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Yes! ] ( Ichika )

*Swoosh* *Boom!!*

She shot another fire arrow at one of the eyes of that monster.

I have tested this before and I found out that the eyes of the monsters are the softest part of their body. That means it's a weak spot.

[ grmmmmh!!! ]

That monster that received Ichikas attack started struggling in pain from the attack. But getting out of my chains is impossible for a monster at that level!

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 400/400 -> 324/400

STR: 390

MC (mental capacity): 211

AGI: 311

VIT: 221

DEF: 321

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

This time the monster lost a lot more health than the first attack.

Even Hina was listening and watching us carefully.

After clearing out her mind she pulled herself together and looked at the same monster once again..

She slightly clapped her cheeks.

[ M-me too!! ] ( Hina )

Even Hina started attacking the other monsters with fireballs towards their eyes from her position.

*Boom*

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 929/999 -> 832/999

STR: 880

MC (mental capacity): 202

AGI: 320

VIT: 244

DEF: 400

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

That one attack, aimed at the monster's eye caused only that much damage. It would have been different if those Tigers weren't restrained by my skill.

Even Hina was learning how to control her skills better.

But my goal wasn't to make it easy for them to attack the monsters, but to improve Ichikas confidence in attacking a monster!

Until now she would run away or pass out from her fear of monsters, but right now she is making a step ahead of herself.

I don't know why Hina keeps hanging around us, but if she wants to become stronger then I don't care.

Right now I will help Ichika improve her abilities just as Kenji, her father requested.

I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for the influence her father has.

The same goes for Haruto!

That's why I haven't done anything to Hina yet!

I will gain their trust and gain influence over the whole city!

And when I do so...

I will get rid of them!

.

.

.

Well damn, this novel has so much hate XD. Thanks for the honest review though!

42