First kill! – chapter 78
1.6k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Ichika and Hina kept attacking those monsters with their skills without a rest.

Now that I think about it, both Hina and Ichika have similar skills!

.

——————————

Name: Hina

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Health: 320/320

STR: 132

MC: 657

AGI: 87

VIT: 134

DEF: 100

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Fireball ) ( Float ) ( Heal )

——————————

.

Hina's main attack skill was "Fireball" which is her most powerful attack. She also has two other skills called "Float" and "Heal"

I don't think I have seen her use those skills before but they don't seem that useful, except "Heal".

Can she recover anyone injured with that skill?

But based on her status I don't think she can recover lost limbs.

I can recover any lost limbs by draining another beings life directly with my skill. But I can't recover anyone else with that skill.

But maybe my blood can! Shiro managed to recover her health by drinking my blood every day!

I have thought this before but what if my blood contains some kind of special recovery effect?!

...

The next one is Ichika

.

——————————

Name: Ichika

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Health: 200/200

STR: 110

MC: 109

AGI: 45

VIT: 28

DEF: 132

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Heal ) ( Barrier ) ( Fireball ) ( Firre arrow ) ( Firefist ) ( Fire resistance )

——————————

.

She has more skills than Hina and it's clear that one day, she will be far stronger than Hina.

Ichika also holds the same skill as Hina "Heal".

I don't know the exact effects of that skill but I'm sure it would be useful to her. I will have Hina teach her how to use it!

The next one is "Barrier"! I have seen Hina's friend use this skill when they were fighting with that monster bear.

This also could be a useful skill for her.

Another similar skill to me and Hina was "Fireball"! A powerful attack made out of fire.

The force of this skill depends on Mental capacity, and it could be really powerful if you know how to use it.

"Fire Arrow" is the only skill she currently knows how to use but still, she doesn't know how to use this skill correctly!

Arrow skills are mostly used as sniper type abilities and could be really powerful but Ichika is using it in close range.

"Firefist" I have never heard of a skill like this but I'm sure it's related to something about martial arts and based on the skills name, she could turn her hands into fire.

And the last one was "Fire resistance"! Since most of the skills are fire type ones, she also holds the skill of resisting against fire attacks she might receive.

Ichika and Hina have been attacking those monsters for a while and it seemed their stamina was slowly running out.

Both of them were sweating a lot while they were panting.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 398/400 -> 23/400

STR: 390

MC (mental capacity): 211

AGI: 311

VIT: 221

DEF: 321

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

Just a bit more and this monster will die. This monster's face was slowly getting burned away from the fire arrows which kept coming from Ichika. But based on her expression, I could tell she wasn't going to give up.

In the meantime was Hina.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 832/999 -> 310/999

STR: 880

MC (mental capacity): 202

AGI: 320

VIT: 244

DEF: 400

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

Her attacks were not only more powerful than Ichika's but her attacks were also accurate! She was attacking the exact same spot "Its left eye" with her "Fireball" skill. If she continues this way, she will blow off that monster's head through the insides of that destroyed eye.

The only thing the other tigers could do was watch as their friends were slowly getting killed by Ichika and Hina.

I'm sure anyone would prefer to instantly die than experience this kind of torture by receiving a lot of attacks which cause little damage.

But each of those damages kept coming one after another, experiencing true hell.

Feeling as their head was slowly burning alive.

*Swoosh* *Boom!*

After this attack, the presence of one of the tigers faded away.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 0/400

STR: 390

MC (mental capacity): 211

AGI: 311

VIT: 221

DEF: 321

Condition: Dead

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

The monster which Ichika kept attacking, finally died.

[ I haa...haa... d-did it!! ] ( Ichika )

She said as she was panting.

*BOOM*

Huh?

That came from Hina's attack!

I don't know if she was holding back until now, but this one fireball was more powerful than the others.

Another tiger died as its presence faded away.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 0/999

STR: 880

MC (mental capacity): 202

AGI: 320

VIT: 244

DEF: 400

Condition: Dead

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

[ Haa...Haa...haa... ] ( Hina )

She couldn't even talk anymore from using a lot of her energy. The only thing she could do was pant.

Both Ichika and Hina had slight smiles over their faces as they managed to kill a monster on their own.

But that wasn't the end of it!

Just when they were about to lay on the ground and rest for a bit...

[ Okay, there are three more monsters remaining! Each of you pick one and kill it! ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to them!

[ [ EEEh?!?!? ] ] ( Ichika / Hina )

Can't wait to read the next chapter of Green Life?

WELL, I have set up a Patreon account where I have posted up to +21 chapters after this chapter!

If you want to check it out, you can just click the "Patreon" down here or just use this link! https://www.patreon.com/join/KrisVFX?

40