Back to the underground city! – chapter 79
1.6k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hina and Ichika continued killing the remaining monsters.

But this time, even though they were tired, they managed to kill the tigers way faster than before.

After that, we took 15 minutes break. All the monsters that would come within 200 meters, would get killed by one of my clones.

On our way to the city, we encountered some monster boars. They looked exactly like normal wild boars, but these ones were really fast and they crush their prey using their body.

I killed most of them but I let free some for Ichika and Hina.

This time I didn't chain the remaining monsters.

Ichika and Hina had to kill them on their own. Ichika also managed to use some of her other skills.

I was actually surprised when she used those skills in such a smart way.

Instead, of using the "Barrier" skill to protect herself from danger, she used it on those monsters.

This way, those monsters couldn't move from their spot. She used the same method as the chains I used before to restrain the monsters.

After restraining those monsters, she would use both "FireArrow" and "FireBall" at the same time. In three or four hits those monsters died.

Even Hina also managed to improve her ability as well. She can use "Fireball" way faster and can shoot constantly until the monster would burn out.

While we were walking, Hina also explained to Ichika the way, "Heal" skill was used.

It took some time for her to actually activate that skill for the first time.

[ Hatsuko! L-look!! I did it!! ] ( Ichika )

Her excitement in her voice never stopped.

.

——————————

Name: Ichika

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Health: 600/600

STR: 325

MC: 431

AGI: 70

VIT: 30

DEF: 132

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Heal ) ( Barrier ) ( Fireball ) ( Firre arrow ) ( Firefist ) ( Fire resistance )

——————————

.

Even her status had improved a lot ever since this morning.

But what surprised me the most was Hina!

.

——————————

Name: Hina

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Health: 699/699

STR: 242

MC: 976

AGI: 90

VIT: 134

DEF: 100

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Fireball ) ( Float ) ( Heal )

——————————

.

Her MC had improved a lot more than I was expecting. That also explained how she could constantly use her skills really fast! But the only thing that got worse were their clothes. Some parts of Ichika's and Hina's clothes were ripped or burned from their own skills.

After entering the city, at the gate, I could recognize some people who were waiting!

[ Papa?! ] ( Ichika )

[ Ichika!! ] ( Kenji )

Ichika's father rushed towards his daughter and hugged her.

[ Huh? D-dad? What's wrong?! ] ( Ichika )

She worryingly asked her father.

[ I thought something had happened to you! ] ( Kenji )

Ichika separated herself from her father and looked at him straight in his eyes.

[ No! Hatsuko was with me this whole time, and he taught me a lot of things!! ] ( Ichika )

[ Is- is that so? ] ( Kenji )

[ Yes! I can do this and that!~~ ] ( Ichika )

Ichika started explaining things to her father about how she used her powers for the first time and how exciting it was.

Her father was somehow worried about his daughter but right now he was listening to her with calm eyes.

After that, Ichika said goodbye to us and went home in her father's car.

[ Thanks for today Hatsuko!!! ] ( Ichika )

She turned around and waved at me with a smile on her face

Yes, everything was over for today. Now I wanted to take a shower and go to sleep.

Even Shiro was tired for today! She has been walking around as if looking for something. There were some times where she would just go somewhere and come back after some seconds, but I wasn't worried since I had placed a barrier around her body. I also could feel her presence without a problem.

And Akemi was being a little different ever since this morning. she would usually look around the shops and ask about them with an amazed look but now, she wasn't even talking.

Is she mad about the fact I didn't let her fight?

Well, I don't care!

[ Hatsuko! Here you are! I need your help! ] ( Haruto )

Running straight at me was Haruto. He had a worried look.

[ I need your help to find— HINA?!?! ] ( Haruto )

The tone of his voice changed the moment he saw Hina who was behind me.

Hina looked down the moment she saw him.

[ Hina I've been looking for you this whole time!! ] ( Haruto )

He said with a worried expression as he was approaching her.

[ I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!! IM DONE WITH YOU!! ] ( Hina )

But Haruto didn't expect this kind of answer from Hina.

He was worried and shocked at the same time.

[ W-what are you talking about? You're not making any sense!! ] ( Haruto )

He reached his hand to grab Hina's hand.

[ Don't touch me! I'm done with your fake love and you're lies! ] ( Hina )

At first, Hina was on the verge of crying but right now she had an angry look.

[ But aren't we in love? ] ( Haruto )

Haruto had a pitiful expression on his face.

I don't want to stay here anymore...

This doesn't have anything to do with me!

[ No! I'm already in love with Hatsuko! ] ( Hina )

Eh?

[ Eh? ] ( Haruto )

[ Eh? ] ( Akemi )

[ Meow? ] ( Shiro )

What is this bitch talking about?

Did she hit her head or something?

I don't remember doing something to her, and making her fall in love with me?

[ W-with Hatsuko?! ] ( Haruto )

He looked at me as he said that.

[ What does "lave" mean? ] ( Akemi )

No one seemed to have heard Akemi's question yet. She couldn't even pronounce that word. To a dragon, things like "love" don't exist.

...

There was a bit of awkward silence.

[ I'm already going out with Hatsuko so leave me alone! ] ( Hina )

She said that straight into his face as if showing off.

[ Stop lying! I'm not in love with you and we're not going out. ] ( Hatsuko )

Haruto had an even more confused look on his face.

I knew that he also couldn't understand at all what was going on.

[ So you already love someone else? ] ( Haruto )

[ That's right! ] ( Hina )

[ You won't be coming back to my house? ] ( Haruto )

The more questions he asked to Hina the sadder he looked.

[ No! I'm staying at Hatsuko's house! ] ( Hina )

[ I see... ] ( Haruto )

Haruto had lost all hope.

What is Hina trying to do here?

Can't she just go back with him and use him in a way?

I left that placed and walked towards the way to my apartment.

Akemi also followed me without knowing what was going on, and after some seconds, Hina followed Akemi as well.

Haruto was left there alone.

I was actually hoping that Hina would just go back with him.

.

.

.

.

.

48