Back in the forest! – chapter 83
1.7k 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seems like I was teleported somewhere else!

Was I teleported because I touched that glowing red rock?

Even Akemi tried warning me, but it was too late, I already had touched that thing.

But right now, that doesn't matter!

All I need to know is, how far did I get teleported!

Maybe it's close by or maybe I got sent to a place far away from any other city...

I launched myself into the air and started looking in the distance using "X10 eyes"

All I could see were endless trees and plants.

There was no sign of Akemi and the other girls.

I started flying higher into the sky.

Still nothing...

Even with my skill "Presence detection" I couldn't sense any other human beings...

Not that I can tell their difference using this skill...

Just how far was I teleported to?

I can't tell how far away I am from U.G.C because everything around the world was transformed into an endless forest where you could get lost easily if you're not careful.

Thankfully, Shiro was teleported with me as well and she doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

But what was that glowing red rock?

Why was I teleported by it?

Akemi must have known something since she tried to warn me about it.

I checked if Shiro was safe on my hood, and created seatbelt-like around her so she wouldn't fall off my hood using "Materialization".

I started flying really fast in one direction.

I didn't really know where I was going so I decided to fly in one direction hoping to find something.

...

.

.

But even after some hours, I still didn't find any place familiar that I have been before.

Even the map that Haruto had lent doesn't work outside of the city.

I threw the map device down without a care.

...

This is going nowhere...

I needed to save my energy in case I would encounter a strong monster, so I landed on the ground and started walking normally.

Shiro got out of my hood and laid herself on my right shoulder.

She was happily looking around with great curiosity.

Now that I think about it, Shiro used a skill before!

I looked at Shiro's status.

.

——————————

Name: Shiro

Species: Cat

Gender: Female

Health: 100/100

STR: 60

MC: 50

AGI: 58

VIT: 49

DEF: 38

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( night-vision ) ( Air slash ) ( Cold resistance ) ( Blood strength) ( Seduce )...< Locked! >

——————————

.

Huh?

Her status has completely changed!!!

How?

How did Shiro become this strong?

She is even stronger than the "me" from the past!!

{ Answer: By drinking your blood constantly, Shiro acquired the skill "Blood strength" a skill which allows her to obtain more skills and stamina in her body, depending on her own will! }

Oh! It's been a while since this kind of message popped into my mind like that.

But now I understand!

Shiro grows stronger each time she drinks my blood.

At first, I thought it was weird but now, I have gotten used to it. I already suspected that my blood had some kind of effect on Shiro.

But I'm not going to stop giving her my blood just because she was gaining strength.

Actually, I could use her somehow when she becomes stronger in the future.

But what is this skill called "Seduce"?

{ Answer: Seduce... }

[ ... ] ( Hatsuko )

What the hell does that mean?

Or does the skill seduce mean just Seducing monsters and humans?

And in what way?

And lastly, what's with that locked thing?

{ Answer: "Locked" Skills which Shiro is unable to use yet! }

At least it answered this question.

But now I can see that Shiro could grow far stronger than any normal cat would.

I'm getting a little interested in how Shiro will turn out in the future.

Will she turn into a giant monster or will she fool everyone with her small appearance and kill them behind their backs?

As I was staring at Shiro, she tilted her head sideways in confusion.

She was staring back at me as if saying "What's wrong?".

Or that's what I understood from that.

I kept walking forward without a destination.

...

I am back in this kind of life, in this place.

I have spent countless days and nights trying to survive.

I no longer am scared of this place.

Everything around me looks normal to my eyes.

The plants, the trees, broken branches, burned places.

Melted rocks,

And finally...

[ Oh, so you came to welcome me back home? ] ( Hatsuko )

In front of me were countless wolves that were gathering around me while growling.

Some of them were releasing salvia out of their mouths as if they were expecting to eat something delicious.

Their eyes were staring at me with a piercing look.

I'm sure this is going to be fun!

I could feel my face smiling as I was staring at the monsters around me.

I'm sure that both me and the monsters didn't want to let each of us get away without getting something in return.

This is the survival life in the monster's world!

-Eat or get eaten!!-

——————————

* * * *

....

...

..

.

Jumping from one tree to another, was someone with one dagger in each of her hands.

Her hair was flying around from the air pressure as she was making big jumps between the tree's branches.

She was following the noises of lots of swords slashing around.

She stopped at one thick branch of a tall tree.

In front of her was a weird guy with a weird green, transparent katana in his hand.

Floating around him were some more similar katanas which were automatically killing those wolves around that boy.

That boy's eyes were glowing in the color of green.

Even though there were countless wolves..., that boy managed to kill them one by one.

[ This sure is interesting... ]

That girl said as she was staring at that boy.

She had a slight smile on her face as she was holding herself at the branch of that tree.

.

.

46