Meanwhile… – chapter 96
1.5k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Underground City!

——————————

* * *

[ Is everything ready? ] ( Hina )

Hina asked Akemi and Ichika. Everyone had gathered around on Hatsuko's apartment preparing bags and armor.

Hina was wearing a school bag on her back filled with canned food and water.

[ Yes, I got everything ready we need for this! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika replied with a determined look on her face. She also had a similar bag just like Hina filled with daily necessary stuff.

After getting a confirmation from each other, both Ichika and Hina directed their eyes towards Akemi.

[ Um... Akemi? ] ( Hina )

She was wearing the same usual silver dress without carrying anything or any armor.

[ What is it human? ] ( Akemi )

She casually responded to her.

Even after spending so many days together, the way she addressed everyone remained the same. And after some time, the girls just didn't bother asking about the way she talked.

[ Aren't you going to get anything at all? We might be away from here for days you know? ] ( Hina )

[ S-she is right Akemi! You shouldn't be so reckless! ] ( Ichika )

Both Hina and Ichika tried convincing Akemi to prepare a little more than this.

[ I don't need those weak-looking armor that you're wearing. And also I can stay without eating for years if I wanted! ] ( Akemi )

Both of them looked at Akemi with a confused look.

To them, this would make any sense if they knew that Akemi is actually a dragon in a human form.

[ You'll die if you keep up that kind of confidence! ] ( Hina )

[ Hum Hum! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika nodded while making cute sounds.

[ Hm? Are you actually worried about me? ] ( Akemi )

Akemi responded to Hina with a smirk on her face.

[ Wha- N-No! I'm not, it's just— ] ( Hina )

She tried to deny it with a flustered face. Her cheeks were blushing a little.

[ It's just? ] ( Akemi )

[ Agh! Forget it! You are always like this, doing whatever you want. Just like when you kissed Hatsuko without a care! ] ( Hina )

Her face became a little red as she said that.

[ K-kissed?!?! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika responded with a shocked voice.

[ Oh? So you are still mad about that thing? I thought humans do this a lot with each other? ] ( Akemi )

Akemi started wondering on her mind.

[ I already explained to you that only people who are in love do that! ] ( Hina )

[ Wah wah wha! ] ( Ichika )

Around Hatsuko's apartment was becoming noisier from the girls' voices. Even Ichika was totally lost in their conversation.

But she still had the thought of Akemi kissing Hatsuko on her mind.

[ So you are jealous of me kissing him? ] ( Akemi )

[ T-that's not it— ] ( Hina )

She tried denying Akemi's words while her face was blushing even more, but her words stopped the moment Akemi approached and kissed Hina.

[ ... ] ( Ichika )

Ichika couldn't respond anymore. Her face started blushing when she saw Akemi and Hina kissing. Her mouth was hanging open from what she was looking.

[ hmm! Shtop! ] ( Hina )

But Akemi didn't stop there, she started warping her tongue around Hina's mouth, licking and mixing their saliva with each other. It was as if Akemi was sucking in all of Hina's power away.

[ nchu... Nou, *lick* ] ( Hina )

Hina's eyes widened up as she was looking at Akemi's silver eyes.

And after a few seconds, she let go of Hina. From each other's mouths, a string of saliva was connected until it fell apart from the distance between their faces.

Hina had the same look as before with her mouth open.

On the other hand, Ichika had the same stiff look as before while trying to cover her eyes. But she still could see through the gap between her fingers which was obvious to anyone who would look at her.

[ Now it's your turn. ] ( Akemi )

She said as she slowly was approaching Ichika. Akemi had the same smirk on her face.

After realizing what she was going to do, Ichika came back to reality, looking at Akemi a bit scared.

[ W-wait! I still haven't had my f-first k-kiss! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika started backing away as she said that with an embarrassed face.

[ There is a first for everything *Lick* ] ( Akemi )

Akemi licked her lips as she said that to Ichika.

[ No... ] ( Ichika )

She took a few more steps away from Akemi, trying to get away from her.

But getting away from a dragon would be almost to impossible even if the dragon happened to be in a weakened state.

Akemi charged towards Ichika and caught her with no problem.

[ Noooooo!! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika's voice was even heard from the outside of the apartment.

* * * *

.

.

..

Entering the guild, was Kenji with a calm look on his face. He started walking towards the receptionist in a bit of a rush.

And the first thing he said to the receptionist was.

[ Has my package arrived yet? ] ( Kenji )

He stared at her eyes with a sharp look.

[ Y-yes! It's at the manager's office! ]

She responded to him while trying to stay calm in front of him. Sweat was running down her face as she was waiting for Kenji to leave.

Without saying anything else, Kenji left from there and went to the elevator.

His expression didn't change at all.

As soon as his elevator arrived at his wanted floor, he got out and went towards the manager's office.

His fast steps could be heard around the hallway as he was walking towards his destination.

And without knocking on the door, he entered inside the manager's office.

[ Hey, shouldn't you be knoc- OH! Mr. K-Kenji welcome! ]

His voice tone changed immediately the moment he noticed that Kenji was the one who entered inside. Without knowing what to do at that moment, the manager forced smile on his face, trying not to anger Kenji.

[ Has my package arrived yet? ] ( Kenji )

He asked the same question with the same calm reaction on his face.

Kenji would always have an energetic or angered look on his face but never a calm one.

That's what made the manager shiver a little.

[ Y-yes! It arrived this morning! ]

The manager pulled out a 24cm x 24cm box warped with some kind of paper and placed it on the desk.

.

.

.

.

.

Extra chapter for today!

34