High Falcon vs Hatsuko! – Chapter 107
1.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was looking at the monster which was charging towards me. I wasn't planning on holding back at all.

I will use all of my strength to defeat that kind of monster.

I clenched my whole body and after I took a step forwards, I launched myself towards the bird.

Things were happening so fast that I could barely understand what was going on, but at the same time, I already knew what I wanted to do.

It was as if time had slowed down inside my brain and I was thinking several times faster.

And in an instant, the monster was focusing on me. That thing was so fast that my eyes were barely able to focus on it.

The moment I noticed that the distance was closing up so fast, I created several barriers around me.

I wasn't underestimating that monster anymore, I was going all out!

But that High Falcon managed to break through all of the barriers I had created until it reached me.

I created a katana on each of my hands and tried slashing the monster to its death. I swung my katanas together as fast as I could, but I never received any kind of physical feeling from slashing the enemy.

The High Falcon had dodged both of my attacks and what's worse, that thing managed to go past me.

It's going away?

And in the instant, I noticed something burning on my left cheek. The more time passed the more I could feel that burning feeling.

I touched my left cheek and saw blood coming out.

Huh?

I thought that I dodged that thing but It seemed that that monster had managed to reach me.

I turned around and noticed the monster charging towards me with the same tactic after making a long turn. Even though I barely managed to dodge his flying attacks, It still isn't enough to take me down.

I kind of understand how this kind of monster attacks. It uses its wings and feathers to cut any kind of prey. But what makes it even more powerful was its speed.

That thing plans on continuing this kind of attack until it kills me.

Creating several katanas around me, I started throwing different attacks towards the monster.

I had to take distance from that thing so I would be able to use some of my skills.

"Air Slash" "Fireball" "Air Slash" "Fireball" "Air Slash"

Combining two of these skills, I was trying to distract the monster in any kind of way, even though it managed to slice through most of my fireballs and dodging "Air Slash". But it was enough to cover up the view for at least 0,5 seconds.

The view around the monster cleared up in no time, continuing to charge towards me.

The monster was already pissed about this and didn't want to waste any more time, causing it to fly even faster.

From the sudden increase of speed, I created more barriers around me to protect myself from that ugly bird, but in the end, that thing passed through me.

My body was sliced in half.

That's when the bird stopped flying at that incredible speed, but the moment the monster got closer to me once again, my body dissembled into air.

...

When I was trying to distract the monster for 0,5 seconds, I managed to get away from my positing and replaced myself with an illusion. I tried hiding my killing intent with all I had while I was flying some meters away from above.

When the High Falcon thought It had killed me, it let its guard down by slowing down in order to get my body.

That's when I struck from the above. I had created another clone of myself and slashed the monster from its body and its neck. The High Falcon couldn't even think what was going on when I sneak attacked from above.

[ KEEEKEEEE!!!! ]

Those were the first and the last screeching sounds coming from that monster. I couldn't manage to drain its life essence, so collecting its body was going to be useless.

.

——————————

Species: High Falcon

Gender: Male

Health: 0/5,500

STR: 2,400

MC: 1,301

AGI: 46,900

VIT: 5,400

DEF: 4,001

Condition: Dead

Skills: ( night-vision ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Sharpness ) ( Sharp feathers )

——————————

.

After I confirmed the death of that monster, I went down where Chloe was.

[ You never cease to amaze me... ] ( Chloe )

She had climbed at the highest branch of the tree I told her to hide. It looks like she was observing me from there.

And the moment she saw me slowly landing on the ground, she jumped down from there as well.

After flying that high up, it became a little harder for me to breathe, causing me to use a lot of my stamina.

I stared at Chloe as I was trying to calm down for a bit. It didn't take too long before I got back to normal.

[ Shall we move? ] ( Chloe )

She hugged my arm just like before as she asked me that, while her face had a smile and her eyes were focused on me.

This again...

She think she can do anything she wants? Does she think she can control me as she pleases?

Who does she think she is? She is nothing more but a bait.

I have been trying to endure her but right now... I have had enough!

I have been allowing her for so many things, and I can't take anymore.

I forcefully removed my arm from her. She looked at me with a surprised reaction on why I did that.

From using a bit of my strength, her body was slightly pushed away from me. But she managed to not fall down.

[ Hatsuko? ] ( Chloe )

She said with a soft voice.

Slowly walking towards her I created a sharp katana on my right hand. Chloe was staring at me wondering what was happening.

The surroundings were really quiet and the only thing that can be heard were my steps approaching Chloe.

[ ... ] ( Hatsuko )

34