New Companions? – Chapter 113
1.6k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I already knew that I was dreaming since everything around me was utterly dark.

But for some reason, I felt exhausted, making me feel relaxed as I am half-dreaming.

It's really hard to describe this because I have never felt this way before. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it made my chest slightly burn a little as if I was using my own stamina on a skill.

Waking up from this weird reaction of my body, I opened my eyes, and the first thing I noticed, was Chloe who was sleeping on my side.

I didn't want to move too much since I didn't want to wake her up.

But the moment I tried moving my hand, I felt something preventing it. The same thing goes for my other hand as well.

When I looked down, I saw both of the sisters who were sleeping over my body. And both of them had their small arms wrapped around on each of my arms.

Using their wings, they had covered some part of my legs, including their own bodies and Chloe's legs as well.

Now that I had become conscious about my arms, I felt something ticklish and slimy on my fingers.

Are they licking my fingers?

The Demon one was licking and sucking the thumb on my left hand while the Angel one was doing the same thing to my index finger on my right hand.

[ [ *lick* *suck* *lick* ] ] ( Angela/Demonica )

What is going on?!

Why are they doing this? Is this some kind of curse they are trying to put on my body?

I might be able to resist their curse, but I'm not sure about Chloe.

[ Chloe! Wake up!! ] ( Hatsuko )

As I was trying to wake her up, her body slightly twitched a little.

[ hm? ahhhh-hhaaaa <3 what is it, Hatsuko? ] ( Chloe )

After she yawned, she asked as she had her eyes closed.

[ Just get up! ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her as I was trying to push those things away from me.

[ Fine, fine... ] ( Chloe )

She said as we both got up on our feet.

Chloe was still sleepy, causing her to rub her own eyes.

I created several knives pointed towards those beings as I was checking if Chloe was okay.

[ What is—Hatsuko?! What are you doing!? ] ( Chloe )

Realizing that I had taken a fighting position, she asked me.

[ Those things might have tried to curse us while we were in our sleep! ] ( Hatsuko )

I explained to Chloe as she noticed those sisters who were waking up as well.

[ Curse? What are you— Oh, Angela? Demonica? ] ( Chloe )

Not understanding what I was talking about, she looked over at those things who were sitting on their knees.

Those sisters were looking up at me while I was trying to understand what they were trying to do to us.

[ ...Hatsuko... tasty... ] ( Angela )

The blonde girl said as she was looking at me.

What did she just say? Me, tasty?

Did she plan on eating me?

[ Huh? Were you girls sleeping with us? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe asked.

And in response, they both nodded as they were looking at me.

Why do they keep looking at me like that? Did they really plan on eating me? Do Angels and Demons feed on us, humans?

But Chloe's reaction was unexpected as well. Her eyes sparkled the moment she realized they were sleeping with us.

But I wasn't happy about this since Chloe didn't realize how bad the situation was. That's why I held her body on my side where I could protect her.
[ Hatsuko? What are you— ] ( Chloe )

[ Answer me! What were you planning on doing?! ] ( Hatsuko )

I looked back into their eyes as I threatened them.

[ Hatsuko, aren't you overreacting a little bit? ] ( Chloe )

[ Overreacting? You know that those things here aren't human kids? ] ( Hatsuko )

She wanted to start another argument here, but I didn't have time to deal with her.

[ What did they do to make you this angry? They were just sleeping, weren't they? ] ( Chloe )

She asked as she was looking at me.

[ They might have tried to curse us! ] ( Hatsuko )

[ By sleeping with us? ] ( Chloe )

[ ...by liking...my fingers... ] ( Hatsuko )

She blankly looked at me the moment I responded to her question.

[ Pfft... ] ( Chloe )

She didn't say anything other than covering her mouth while looking away from me.

Is she laughing?

Even if it sounded weird, I know that something was up about those things.

[ H-hold on... ] ( Chloe )

She said as she was trying not to laugh in front of me.

Why is she laughing? Does she not understand the risk of those things attacking us?

Even those beings kept staring at me for some reason.
.
.
.
.
.

After Chloe calmed down a little, she looked at Angela and Dominica and asked.

[ Do you want to come with us? ] ( Chloe )

She showed them a smile.

[ Hey, I never agreed on taking those things with us! ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her.

[ Come on, don't be like that! Can't you see how cute they are? ] ( Chloe )

She replied to me as she stretched Angela's cheeks.

[ Look! Look! How can we say no to this? ] ( Chloe )

She started rubbing her face against Angela's cheeks as she said that to me.

How can she be so careless? What if they try and attack her?

[ You said they tried to curse you, but weren't they just licking your fingers? I've done that to my mother when I was young as well, so it shouldn't be weird if they did that to you. ] ( Chloe )

She may say that, but my body reacted to those kinds of lickings. It was as If they were sucking out my energy.

[ Actually, they may have done that as a sign of affection. ] ( Chloe )

She said as she looked back at those sisters.

[ Isn't that right? ] ( Chloe )

She asked them, but those things weren't paying attention to Chloe at all. In fact, they have been looking at me nonstop.

[ I... hungry...Hatsuko, tasty. ] ( Angela )

Here it is again. This isn't something a human kid would say. It is clear that those beings eat humans.

Both Angela and Demonica got up and started approaching me.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for taking so long to post another chapter. It's been a little hard to keep up with this story without forgetting certain things. Also, I'm trying to make it not too boring or plain. I'm also working on some character designs I'm drawing and posting them on my Patreon!

40