What Angels did! – Chapter 115
1.5k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The place here had become darker as the sun was already gone without any trace. And anytime soon, the moon would be back in the sky, lighting our surroundings.

The fireball I had created a heat was used as a cooking tool and a method of warming ourselves up. This place wouldn't be that bad if those things weren't with us.

On both of my sides were Angela and Demonica. I wasn't sure why they decided on coming with us, but I will try and figure it out really soon.

But for now, I only wanted to enjoy this monster meat that Chloe had cooked for me.

It was like any other meat that I had prepared for myself when I was alone. But when I first took a bite out of the one that Chloe made.

...I was amazed...

The taste was way different from when I cooked it by myself. The smell, the way it was cooked was really delicious, making me hungry more than usual. I couldn't understand why it tasted so good, even though the cooking method was the same as mine.

[ Seconds? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe was cooking even more meat as she looked at me eat who had finished eating. Even though she hadn't eaten anything yet, she still asked if I wanted seconds.

[ Yeah. ] ( Hatsuko )

And I didn't know why, but I didn't want to refuse her offerings to me.

[ Here you go. ] ( Hatsuko )

She handed me another plate filled with cooked meat as she had a gentle smile on her face.

When I saw her like that, she looked like she was enjoying this, so I let her do whatever she wanted.

For the plates, sharp knives, and the stuff she was using, were all part of my materialization skill. I created anything necessary that was needed for events like this.

Happily eating nearby was also Chloe, who just finished cooking her own meat.

Chloe wanted to give cooked meat to Angela and Demonica, but they still refused to eat everything that Chloe tried to give them. And for some reason, both of them were sitting beside me.

I thought they were planning on doing something. But they have been really quiet until now.

I had a lot of questions for them, but I wasn't sure If I should ask them.

But staying quiet like this won't help me gather information about them.

I looked at them as I finished the last bite of the food that Chloe had cooked for me. Both Angela and Demonica had emotionless expressions on their faces as they were staring at Chloe. But for some reason, they started staring at me once again.

[ Why are you looking at me? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked as the plate I was holding disappeared.

[ Hatsuko... tasty.. ] ( Angela )

Her calm and quiet voice replied to me.

Again with that response. What does she mean by me being tasty?

[ So you want to kill me? ] ( Hatsuko )

I tried provoking her as she was looking at me. But her response was not as I thought.

She started shaking her head left and right in denial.

[ Your life energy is tasty. ] ( Angela )

Both of them continued staring at me as Angela said that to me.

My life energy is tasty?

Was that the reason why I felt weird this morning?

[ So you ate my life energy while I was asleep? ] ( Hatsuko )

Angelica nodded as a response.

[ And who gave you permission to do that? ] ( Hatsuko )

She looked at me all confused when I asked her that.

[ You didn't want me to? ] ( Angela )

[ No, I didn't. ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Why? ] ( Angela )

She tilted her head as she asked me why. Her face looked all innocent as she couldn't understand why.

That should be obvious, right? No one wants to have their own energy sucked by an Angel or a Demon.

[ Because no human wants their life sucked away by you. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said as I was staring at her.

[ Does Hatsuko hate us? ] ( Angela )

Again with pointless questions. Isn't it obvious that no human likes Angels or Demons? Without including Chloe since she's too kind to them.

[ Yes. ] ( Hatsuko )

I replied to her.

[ Why? ] ( Angela )

Just how many questions is this thing going to ask me?

[ Because Angels and Demons have destroyed many countries in our world. ] ( Hatsuko )

They destroyed my house and so many different places in the world.

I don't actually hate them, but I don't like the fact that they can do whatever they want just because they are much more powerful.

[ Why? ] ( Angela )

She continued on asking the reason why Angels and Demons did that.

[ Shouldn't you know the reason why? ] ( Hatsuko )

She shook her head left and right as a response.

[ No one told us anything about that. ] ( Angela )

No one told her? But isn't she an Angel just like her own species?

[ What about your parents? ] ( Hatsuko )

Now that I think about it, they never mentioned anything about their parents or the guardian they had.

[ They are dead. ] ( Angela )

She calmly responded as she had the same looking expression. She had the face as if she didn't care less about her parents. Or maybe she didn't want to show her expression.

[ Who killed them? ] ( Hatsuko )

Maybe I can get some kind of information about Angel's powers using Angelica.

[ The guardians who wanted me and Demonica dead. ] ( Angela )

The guardians? Are they some kind of higher rank angels?

[ Why did they want you dead? ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Because our Papa was a demon. ] ( Angela )

[ So the guardians killed both of them? ] ( Hatsuko )

In order to save Angela's and Demonica's life, both of her parents died.

[ Mama hid us so they wouldn't find us. ] ( Angelica )

So even though they killed their parents, they still wanted to kill Angela and Demonica.

[ Ahhh! You poor things, how could they want to harm such cute girls! ] ( Chloe )

Chloe, who seemed to have listened this whole time, came to Angelica and hugged her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Waking up this morning was warmer than the days before. I could feel as my own body was being wrapped around from everywhere.

It was a soft and warm feeling which kept me sleeping for the whole night.

The moment I opened my eyes, I found Chloe, Angela, Demonica, and Shiro sleeping in the same tent that Chloe had built for us.

Chloe was sleeping on my right side while hugging my arm around her thighs. Demonica was on my other side while she was resting her head near my face. Angela was sleeping over my body while enjoying the soft parts of my belly. And in the end was Shiro, who was sleeping on my face for some reasons, making it harder for me to breathe. But the soft and warm fur of her body was really comfortable.

I was surprised that this small tent could keep us all inside.

But wait, when did Angela and Demonica come inside? I remember saying that I didn't want them inside here.

...

.

.

After everyone woke up me and Chloe decided to eat breakfast while those "things" were staring at me.

Finding a monster around here was hard because of Angela and Demonica. They must be releasing some kind of aura, scaring all of the monsters.

Now, we all were ready to depart once again. But for some reason, Angela and Demonica came in front of me while they were staring at me.

[ We are hungry. ] ( Angela )

She said with her same expression.

[ I'm not giving you my life energy. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to them with an annoyed tone. Even if they begged, I'm not planning on giving them anything.

[ Why? Mama gave us her energy all the time. ] ( Angela )

Her mother gave them energy? Did they kidnap humans and used them as livestock? Or do Angels share life energy with each other?

[ I'm not your mother, so I won't give you my life energy. ] ( Hatsuko )

Angela started wondering for a little bit.

[ Then if we give our energy, will Hatsuko give his life energy? ] ( Angela )

.

.

.

.

.

38