Sneak 100! – Chapter 119
1.3k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note:

Okay... sorry to those few readers who were waiting for new chapters on this story!

I know... it took one month to come back on writing but I really had to take a break,

No, don't worry, it's not that I lost interest in writing this story or ran out of ideas, but I wanted to focus on a lot of things, and oh boy... I promise this story will get much better!

One of the things I've been doing was drawing the first Webtoon chapter of "Green Life". You can go and check it out if you haven't!

Anyway, this time I'll try to stick with a schedule on this story, at least 2 times a week. 6 chapters have already been released on my Patreon.

Enjoy!)

/

/

/

/

[ Angela, try imagining something white coming out of your hands. ] ( Hatsuko )

She started concentrating even more after I said that to her. Her hands were trembling a little as she was trying her best to use her abilities.

But in the end, nothing happened…

Angela and Demonica did not show any sign of using their powers. Maybe their powers work differently from humans? But they are humans as well, so there shouldn't be any problem.

I let Angela and Demonica practice a little longer while I looked at Chloe.

[ Now it's your turn. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her.

[ My turn? ] ( Chloe )

[ Yeah, there aren’t any suitable monsters around here, so why don't I become your opponent for the moment? ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her as I created two daggers on my hands. She smiled at me as she pulled out her daggers as well.

Chloe might have lower stats than me, but she knows how to use her body as a weapon. Her body can be flexible, she can move her arms around in a way that would be hard for me.

I mean I can do it too, but moving like her might break my bones.

[ Please go easy on me. ] ( Chloe )

Without hesitating at all, she started charging at me at full speed. And the moment she reached within her range, she started swinging her daggers at me.

Compared to monsters, Chloe was way different. Monsters are stronger because of their stats also including their powerful skills. But Chloe on the other hand did not show any signs of using any skills.

She did not hesitate to hold back at all while swinging her weapons at me. Dodging her attacks were a bit harder compared to monsters, but not impossible.

With a little movement of my body, I could dodge any of her attacks directed at me.

[ Lower your head. ] ( Hatsuko )

I told her as I was dodging all of her attacks.

[ Heh? ] ( Chloe )

All I was doing right now, was dodging her attacks. That's why I decided to make this a bit more challenging for her. I swung one of my hands directed at her head as lightly as I could.

But Chloe barely dodged it, resulting in having some of her hair cut.

She was surprised that I attacked her like that, but her body managed to move on her own.

After she dodged my attack, she pushed herself away from me.

[ You didn't hesitate at all when you swung your arm at me.... ] ( Chloe )

She started rubbing her own head as she said that to me.

[ Where’s the fun if you’re the only one who attacks? ] ( Hatsuko )

She started pouting after I said that to her.

[ You even cut some of my hair! ] ( Chloe )

[ If it's just your hair, won't it grow ba- ] ( Hatsuko )

Before I could finish talking, I grabbed Angela, Demonica, and Chloe--

[ Hatsuko!! WAAH! ] ( Chloe )

--and hid somewhere near the bushes.

I shut Chloe’s mouth using my hand and gestured with my other hand by placing the index finger in front of my mouth.

*Flutter* *rustle* *Flutter*

The sounds of wings flapping could be heard from above us.

And as a black feather was falling slowly in my field of vision, an intense atmosphere was forming around this place.

Even Chloe felt this kind of pressure which could make any normal human faint.

Some meters in front of us landed a group of weird-looking guys. They had black clothes, black wings, and sharp-looking eyes who wanted to devour anything! Their fingernails were long and pitch black just like their clothes.

[ Demons… ] ( Chloe )

Chloe’s voice was really weak which showed her fear of those beings. I could feel that Chloe is really scared of them, but I'm gonna need her to keep quiet until they leave.

Those groups of Demons looked like they were waiting for something.

But I'm glad that those Demons haven't noticed us yet.

But soon enough, more Demons were landing near this group here. One of them was even a girl and her clothes were a lot more exposing than the others.

What are those Demons doing here?

.

.

.

32