Shiro’s new form! – Chapter 122
1.4k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning Master."

A girl's voice came directly into my mind. Is this girl talking to me telepathically?

I thought as I was looking at this girl.

[ H-Hatsuko!? W-who is that girl?! ] ( Chloe )

Chloe seemed to have woken up as well. She seemed really confused about this girl who was lying on top of me. But I was as confused as Chloe. I had no idea who this girl was.

[ I don't know. I woke up and found her like this. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said as I was trying to get up from there. 

[ Don't tell me you… ] ( Chloe )

Her face became a little pale as she was looking at me like that.

[ Didn't you listen to what I just said? ] ( Hatsuko )

Angela and Demonica woke up as well from Chloe’s and my voice. They started rubbing their eyes as they were trying to wake up.

Now everyone was standing up including me and this naked girl. Her white hair was really long, and now that I'm looking at her, doesn't she have a tail and cat ears? 

“What's wrong Master?”

She spoke directly to my mind once again. And now, she calls me master?

[ Hatsuko, why are you staring at her body like that?! ] ( Chloe )

She got in front of me, trying to prevent me from looking at her body. Her face looked really angry for some reason.

Chloe got some clothes and covered her body. 

Even though she was naked, her body was really clean and somehow she smelled really good which was surprising, because if she has been wandering around naked, wouldn't she be dirtier?

But even after this, why am I not feeling angry about her? An intruder got here and I couldn't sense it?

I tried checking her status as I was staring at her.

“The eyes of see-through”

.

——————————

Name: Shiro

Species: Cat -> Human

Gender: Female

Health: 999/999

STR: 990

MC: 1,000

AGI: 1,001

VIT: 800

DEF: 500

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( night-vision ) ( Air slash ) ( Cold resistance ) ( Blood strength) ( Seduce ) ( Heat resistance ) ( Super Claws ) ( Shapeshifter ) ( Martial Arts ) 

——————————

.

What came up in front of me was shocking. I couldn't believe that in front of me was…

[ Shiro? ] ( Hatusko )

And as a response, she gently smiled at me. 

[ Huh? What do you mean? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe was looking at me really confused.

[ That’s Shiro. ] ( Hatsuko )

I responded to her. There wasn't anything else I could say to Chloe because I couldn't understand why Shiro was in a human form.

[ You mean your cat? Hatsuko, you shouldn't joke about a girl like that. ] ( Chloe )

She tried scolding me about what I just said about this girl. But I wasn't joking at all, her status had it clearly that this girl was Shiro.

It even shows that her Species had changed from a cat to a human. And all of the numbers have increased as well. She also has two new skills called ShapeShifter and Martial Arts.

But how did she get those skills?

{ Answer: “ShapeShifter” was created thanks to “Blood Strength” and “Seduce” skills. After reaching a certain criteria, a new desired skill was created by the user. 

The desired skill allows the user to transform into a new form temporarily or permanently. }

So thanks to her skills, Shiro managed to transform into a human?
[ I'm not joking, I just checked and that's definitely Shiro. ] ( Hatsuko )

I tried explaining as I got closer to Shiro. Her face was really calm as she kept smiling for some reasons.

I slightly touched one of her ears trying to check something. Her ear was warm and really soft to touch. They had the same feeling as her in cat form.

[ Hya! ] ( Shiro )

She reacted from me touching her ear like that.

[ I can't believe this. How can a cat transform into a human? Even though she has a human body now, her tail is moving just like the real deal... ] ( Chloe )

Her eyes were following Shiro’s tail which was moving around, while me on the other hand kept rubbing her ear.

“Master that tickles” 

She said to me telepathically. Can't she talk like us now that she has a human body?

[ Shiro can't you talk using your mouth? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked her.

“It's hard... “

She replied to me as she looked a little sad. She became a human this morning so talking by using her mouth would take a while. Well, we still can talk using the "telepathy" skill so it's not a big deal. But she might have a hard time when we go back into a city.

Won't people think that Shiro is weird? They might think that's cosplay, but that's still suspicious. Maybe she can stay in cat form when we go back there.

“Shiro, Can you transform back into a cat?”

I asked her directly into her mind.

“I can, but I won't” 

She responded. What does she mean that she won't transform back into her original form? Is being a cat not comfortable?

“Why not?”

I asked for the reason why she didn't want to transform back.

“Because Master won't love me that way!”

Her voice sounded a little angry but really soft at the same time. Her tail was also swinging around.

I won’t love her? In what way does she mean that? She was just a cat until recently.

“I want to be just like Master!”

She happily said to me. Her voice sounded excited as well when she said that to me.

[ Hatsuko, you’ve been staring at each other for some time now… when are you gonna notice that I'm here as well? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe stared at me as she asked me that question. Her cheeks were slightly red while she had her hands on her own hips.

[ Oh, right. I was talking to Shiro with telepathy. ] ( Hatsuko )

I explained to Chloe but her face became a little confused. 

[ Telepathy? ] ( Chloe )

She looked at me as she was trying to understand this.

“Yes, like this”

I talked to Chloe directly into her mind just like I did with Shiro.

[ WAH! That scared me. Don't tell me you can actually read my thoughts as well? ] ( Chloe )

Her face became even more flushed as she was trying to confirm this. The more she was waiting for my response the redder her face became.

[ Of course, I can't do that ] ( Hatsuko )

Her face turned back to normal after she heard my answer.

[ Haa… Don't scare me like that… ] ( Chloe )

Her shoulders dropped in relief, then she looked back at me.

[ But how did Shiro do that? From what I know, cats can't transform into humans, can they? ] ( Chloe )

She started wondering about this.

[ They can’t, this is the first time I have seen a cat do this ] ( Hatsuko )

Shiro has always been special. All of the animals have turned into monsters while Shiro remained the same. Maybe Shiro did get affected but her evolution was a bit different from the other animals. No, that's wrong, my skill would have known if she had that effect on her. She started showing changes ever since I started giving her my own blood.

[ Then how? ] ( Chloe )

She asked in order to understand Shiro’s situation.

[ She created a new skill called Shapeshifter ] ( Hatsuko )

Even I find amazing the fact that she created her own skill.

[ ShapeShifter? ] ( Chloe )

She repeated to herself.

[ Yeah, she can transform into a human temporarily or permanently. ] ( Hatsuko )

[ That's amazing ] ( Chloe )

While I was talking with Chloe, Angela and Demonica were trying to catch Shiro’s tail. But Shiro kept moving her tail left and right, from Angela to Demonica and so on, making an infinite loop of never catching her tail.

“Master, don't ignore Shiro!”

Those were the last words I heard before Shiro jumped towards my face. She landed on my face and wrapped her legs around my head, then squeezing her pussy into my nose. I could feel my nose getting sucked inside while she had her hands on my head.

“Master is a meanie”

I couldn't breathe, and Shiro wasn't letting me go. She used to do that in her cat form, but now that she is a human, things were different.

My face was being warped around with a soft and warm sensation.

[ Wha? S-Shiro, get down from there! ] ( Chloe )

Chloe’s face became red as she was looking at Shiro like that.

“Hehehe”

But no matter what Chloe said, Shiro didn't listen. She was even giggling telepathically to me.

-

-

-

-

36