SHS special group! – Chapter 134
1.2k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

*At the north district*

——————————

.

.

A group of seven members were walking towards a base which was located in the north district. Since Sakuru couldn't contact that base, they decided on sending a special group formed by the SHS headmaster. When they arrived at their destination, they saw a lot of dead human bodies lying around.

[ Are those… ] ( Hanna )

At the front of the group was Hanna.

#7th rank of the group.

.

——————————

Name: Hanna Lun

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Ability: 4 Elements

STR: 800

MC (mental capacity): 9,001

AGI: 300

VIT: 599

DEF: 500

Condition: Healthy

Skills: (Fireball), (Sand bind), (Wind blade), (Water blade)

——————————

.

[ Yeah, all of them are dead zombies. ] ( Tatsuya )

On Hanna's side was Tatsuya the #1 rank in their group.

.

——————————

Name: Tatsuya Gale

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Ability: Fast calculating

STR: 30,530

MC (mental capacity): 39,812

AGI: 29,821

VIT: 11,002

DEF: 21,981

Condition: Healthy

Skills: (Fast thinking), (Fast movements), (Strategist), ( Fast reflexes ), ( Aura perception), ( Double jump ), ( Hand sharpening ) ( Hammer hands ), ( Limit release )

——————————

.

He was also the leader of the special group. Making decisions or strategies were all up to him since he was the strongest of that group.

[ Did the soldiers kill them? ] ( Kogane )

She asked as she was wandering around the place. 

Her rank was #3 in this group.

.

——————————

Name: Kogane Ju

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Ability: Water manipulation

STR: 800

MC (mental capacity): 15,600

AGI: 999

VIT:  898

DEF: 45,021

Condition: Healthy

Skills: (Water spear), (Water manipulation), (Water blade)

—————————

.

Different from other members, she can create massive water defense or make the sharpest blades using only water elements.

[ No, most of the zombies have sword cuts all over the place. Someone who can use a sword must have done this. From all the people here, you should have known since you have water blade manipulation. ] ( Raiden )

Raiden responded back to Kogane with a smirk on his face. They all knew that he was trying to tease her, but that didn't affect Kogane at all.

#6 rank

.

——————————

Name: Raiden

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Ability: Lightning

STR: 14,000

MC (mental capacity): 19,000

AGI: 10,001

VIT: 9,000

DEF: 700

Condition: Healthy

Skills: (Hand Taser ), (speed increase ), (Bolt shoot), etc.

——————————

.

By using the electricity inside, he can make his body move several times faster. He also can manipulate the electricity within his body.

[ You never change do you, Raiden? ] ( Koiji )

And lastly in the group was Koiji. He was ranked #2nd in this group

.

——————————

Name: Koiji Ino

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Ability: Mirror

STR: 30

MC (mental capacity): 100

AGI: 20

VIT: 30

DEF: 10

Condition: Healthy

Skills: (status copy) (duration 45 min)

——————————

.

His status may seem not that different from a normal person, but thanks to his skill, he can manage to copy 80% of skills and status points from anyone he can see with his eyes.

[ Well, I can't help it when we have such a cute girl in our group. ] ( Raiden )

He smiled as he continued looking over to Kogane. But she didn't seem to be interested in him, that's why she ignored him.

[ Man, you're luck she hasn't beaten the shit out of you yet. ] ( Koiji )

[ Or maybe she has a crush on me and she's too shy to talk to me. ] ( Raiden )

[ Or maybe you're retarded and she just doesn't want to bother with you. ] ( Koiji )

[ Huh? Aren't you getting a little cocky with me? Just because you're ranked 2nd doesn't mean that you're stronger than me. ] ( Raiden )

[ Actually, it does and you won't be able to change it if you keep acting like that. Also no, I don't want to fight with you. We are in the same team and we have the same mission to complete. ] ( Koiji )

[ You just ruined my mood. Are you happy now? 

Why do you act up like that every time I try to talk with Kogane? You don't actually have a crush on her do you? ] ( Raiden )

Koiji's body twiched a little when Raiden asked that kind of question with a smirk on his face.

[ Y-you need to stop fooling and start focusing in our mission. ] ( Koiji )

He tried avoiding the question that Raiden asked as they continued walking.

[ He is right. Don't get distracted now that we are out here. Even the smallest mistake can cause your life. ] ( Tatsuya )

Right now, Tatsuya was concentrating on his surroundings in order to figure out what had happened here as the whole group continued going forward.

[ Tch, whatever. ] ( Raiden )

.

.

.

The special group finally arrived at the temporary base that the soldiers had set up. Outside the borders of this base was mostly destroyed for several reasons. 

[ Stop right there! ] 

One of the soldiers aimed his gun towards them. 

[ Calm down, we were sent by SHS to check on this base. ] ( Tatsuya )

None of the SHS's group didn't seem bothered by the fact that they were being aimed with a gun.

[ You're from Sakuru's main force? ] 

The soldier, together with some of his comrades approached the group.

[ Yeah, Sakuru lost its main satellite so they couldn't get in contact with the other bases. ] ( Tatsuya )

Tatsuya gave to the soldier some documents which contained new orders and instructions about the current situation.

[ I understand, please follow us this way. ]

The special group was led inside the base where they could meet with the general.

[ This place looks so empty… ] ( Hanna )

She reacted as everyone was being led inside the place.

[ After being attacked by those zombies, we had all of the refugees transferred to the nearest city. ] 

The soldier replied.

[ Nearest city? ] ( Tatsuya )

[ Yeah, apparently another city survived the disaster.

We'll also move our base near that city as well. So after gathering all of our stuff here, we'll head to the Underground City. ] 

The soldier said to Tatsuya and his group.

-

-

-

-

29