The beginning of a monster… – Chapter 137
1.5k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ [ [ [ [ Woooooooooh!!!!!!! ] ] ] ] ]

[ [ [ WE DID IT!!! ] ] ]

Everyone celebrated after they saw the dead body of Hatsuko. And thanks to the special weapon prepared by Sakuru, they managed to kill Hatsuko within seconds. Hatsuko had fallen into his knees and he wasn’t reacting anymore. It was certain that the bullet had pierced through his brain. No matter how strong someone can be, if their brain was destroyed, they won't be able to live. It didn't matter if it was a human or a monster for as long as it was dead.

Humans feared the unknown, and if they knew that something or someone was beyond their powers, of course they would want to get rid of it. That's the way the people of this city acted. With nothing else but victory on their minds, they celebrated at the top of their lungs. 

Now that one of the dangerous beings was finally dead, they were building up confidence so they could manage to protect their houses and children.

[ This is the power of our city! Do not fear everyone! If we work together, we will kill Angels and Demons as well! ] ( Kenji )

Kenji's voice brought hope and strength within their bodies. And of course all of the citizens were hyped by his speech.

[ There's always one step before taking another one! And now that we successfully won this fight, we'll be able to go back to the surface! We won't fear anyone else! Let's fight for our freedo-- ] ( Kenji )

*Rumble* 

But before he could finish his speech, the group began to shake, making some of the people concerned about what was happening.

[ W-wha?! ] ( Kenji )

Kenji immediately turned around and saw Hatsuko that was slowly getting up. Blood was dripping out of his head, but that didn't seem to bother him at all.

"That monster isn't dead yet?!?! I-impossible!" Kenji thought as cold sweat was dripping down his face.

[ W-what is happening?! ]

[ That thing is getting back up!! ]

[ It's not dead yet?! ] 

[ Everyone, aim at him!! ]

Everyone was already prepared to fight, that's why they aimed their guns at Hatsuko.

[ Alpha! Can you hear me?! ] ( Kenji )

Kenji yelled at his radio.

[ Alp#=a here. The ta$%# dgs is &#&$& ] 

But the response from his radio kept cutting out, and the voice wasn't clear at all. 

[ If you can hear me, SHOOT THE TARGET! SHOOT THE TARGET! SHOOT THE TARGET! I REPEAT, SHOOT THAT FUCKING THING!! ] ( Kenji )

But no response was coming back from his radio. Was the connection cut out or did something happen to the soldier?

Countless bullets were trying to take down Hatsuko, but none of them seemed to be reaching him. 

[ ALPHA, RESPOND TO ME! ] ( Kenji )

No matter how much he yelled at his radio, he never got any response back. 

.

.

***
Kenji’s POV

----------------

.

.

I thought that everything was going as planned but I never expected that this monster would get up again, even after having a bullet on his brain. Just what the hell is that thing!?

No…

It doesn't matter anymore what he is. Right now, all I have to do is to kill him once and for all. I can't allow that damn thing to get near my daughter once again! I wont allow such a thing! I started having doubts about him ever since he showed me his killing intent. No matter how experienced in battle someone can be, that thing over there, was clearly not a human! But now I have all the evidence that he is not human. Recently, I got a tape of how he brutally murdered a whole base of refugees. I refused to believe that he had a heart at all!

Every time I even think about him, my blood starts boiling to the point of bursting in anger. I have never felt like this before… 

I even tried contacting Sakuru, but they didn't seem to respond due to some problems on our main satellite.

...
WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING ALPHA SO LONG TO SHOOT HIM AGAIN!? He should be safe from where he is, and a clear view of that monster. 

But my questions were finally answered when I saw several green things flying towards the skyscraper where Alpha was right now, destroying the whole building and all of the people inside it.

T-thats i-impossible!!
I didn't want to believe what that monster was capable of! I'm such an idiot, I should have gotten rid of him the moment I had my suspicions! 

But I won't give up yet! I have to take that thing down! 

[ EVERYONE! DO NOT FEAR!! SHOOT AT HIM!!! ] ( Kenji )

I was sure that everyone was scared from the aura he was releasing. The density of his killing intent was making my whole body tremble in fear. Even my instinct as a hunter were telling me... That thing was not an opponent that I could face...

J-just what the hell are we facing right now!?!

.

..

.

***

Auto-Fight had taken control over Hatsuko’s body once again, releasing all of the limits of his body. If the numbers of bullets could be counted, then millions of them were being deflected by his green barrier. 

A.F was standing still while thousands of swords were being created around him. His body wasn't moving at all since it was recovering from the wounds that were caused by the bullet. 

[ DO NOT STOP SHOOTING! DON”T LET THAT THING MOVE FROM THERE! ] ( Kenji )

Bullets were raining down from every direction in order to take down Hatsuko, but everything that they did was pointless. All of their attacks were like a feather hitting A.F's barrier.

From that distance, a green chain-like thing was being formed until it grabbed a bunch of people that were trying to shoot him.

[ WHAT IS THAT?! ]

[ EVERYONE, TAKE COVER!!! ]

[ WHAT IS IT?!?! ... DOWN!!!?? ]

But not all of them could run away from the massive green chains that was being warped around their bodies.

[ NOOOOOOO! LET ME GO!! ]

[ FUCK! FUCK! LET GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! ]

[ Darling, I can’t breathe! H-help me… ]

[ NOO!!! MARTHAAA!!!! ]

It didn't matter how good or bad someone was, the green chains were grabbing all of the living things that it could, without releasing them back.

[ AAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!! IT HURTS!!! ]

[ LET ME GOOOO!!!! IT BURNSSSS!!! ]

[ NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ]

Their voices could be heard as A.F was sucking out their life force without mercy. 

[ AIM AT HIS MAIN BODY! IF WE RUN NOW, THAT MONSTER WILL KILL OUR CHILDREN AND DESTROY OUR HOMES!!! ] ( Kenji )

Even though Kenji was at the point of running away by himself, he had to encourage everyone so they wouldn't run away from this monstrous situation.

Even right now, A.F was slowly recovering by sucking out the lives of countless humans who wanted to live their life. All that was left was its recovery to its top shape, and in the end… total destruction!

Human’s nature is very simple but also complicated at the same time. They love, hate, make decisions or feel sympathy for one another. In this place, there were countless humans who had similar lives, but also different at the same time. People who had done many achievements, people who were loved or people who were hated their whole life.

But things like that didn't matter to A.F…

Everything that was in front of it was nothing more than a source of food in order to recover, until all of its wounds were finally recovered.
And once the last part of Hatsuko’s humanity fell asleep, a voiceless monster was woken up…

From the massive darkness that was caused by his aura, a green light could be seen as A.F’s eyes were slowly opening...

.

.

.

Damn, the last chapter got a lot of hate, didn't it? It hurts seeing that it got so many negative thoughts about it...

...

Maybe a preview of the next chapters might calm down the high tension of this chapter...

Next chapters: 

Chapter 138 - A.F vs 250,000!

Chapter 139 - Sleeping girls are finally awake!

Chapter 140 - Is this going to be the end?

Chapter 141 - A way to help him?!

Chapter 142 - Akemi vs A.F!

Chapter 143 - A choice to make!

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

28