Speedrunning a dungeon! – Chapter 155
783 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh… it's open?" Ichika asked herself as the doors were being opened, which also shook the ground a little. They all looked surprised by this outcome.

"How… Did you do that?" Akemi wondered as she was checking the condition of my body. Her eyes constantly looked up and down in order to scan me. 

"I figured out a way to remove the door's energy without absorbing it." By using 'life draining', I was able to absorb the energy and immediately spread it through the floor without affecting my body. I never knew I could do this until I tried it today for the first time.

"A-are you okay?!" Ichika came to me with a worried expression. I could see that she was about to cry from what I just did. 

"I'm okay, don't worry about me." She rested her head on my chest after seeing that I was okay.

"Please s-stop making such dangerous things… What if you got injured? I don't know what I'm going to do if something happens to you…" I placed my hand on her head as I tried calming her down. Her hair was really smooth as I was gently placing my hand over her head. I could also feel her smooth and soft hair on my fingers.

"Don't worry... I won't do that again." Even though she was on the verge of crying, she smiled slightly when I said that. I felt my heart really warm when I was looking at her eyes. 

"You better not, because if not--" She started blushing as she came closer to me, until she kissed me on my cheek. "--I w-will get mad!" She couldn't even see me in the eyes anymore as she slightly walked away in embarrassment. I was a bit spaced out about what just happened, but I was brought back when I felt Shiro’s tail slapping my face. She was pouting as she was looking at me with a pissed look. 

“I never expected you to actually open the dungeon…” Akemi wondered, then she looked back at me. “Don’t tell me you’ve been a dragon this whole time!?” She had a slightly shocked expression on her face as she blurred that out without any thought behind it. But I already knew she was just joking so I didn’t say anything back to her.

“Now that the dungeon is open, what do we do? We can’t just go inside without a plan.” Chloe said to us. And she is right, since there are many of us, we can’t just go inside without knowing what kind of danger there was inside that place. 

“Ah, you don’t need to worry about that...” Akemi said then she went near the doors which were glowing for a few seconds. “Because I know every shortcut and weakness of every floor!” She grinned as she said that to us.

And that's how we began conquering the dragon’s dungeon which was supported by life crystals. I’ve already reached the limit of how strong I can get, that's why I wanted to help everyone else on becoming much stronger. That way they will be able to protect themselves if I'm not around them... or, in case my skill ‘auto-fight’ accidentally takes over my body once again. 

The first thing that we encountered was a massive golem which was made out of different metals and ores that I couldn’t recognize. I tried checking its status but nothing showed up. Is it because it's not a living thing?

“That thing is moving…” Hina reacted the moment she realised that it was going to be our first opponent. The best way to defeat that golem is for everyone to work together and combine their strength together.

“While this guy has the toughest skin, he's nothing more than a puppet that only attacks on certain commands. And its biggest weakness is--” But before Akemi could finish explaining how to defeat this golem, Shiro charged towards it without saying anything. “You could at least hear me out, you know?” And Akemi who actually wanted to say everything she knew about that golem. But Shiro was already within the golem’s range, which caused the golem to react from her sudden movement. 

“S-Shiro!?” Chloe worriedly called out to her in order to warn Shiro about the golem’s massive and destructive power. If Shiro gets hit by its arm, she would definitely die. But Shiro managed to dodge the golem’s arm, making it easier for her to charge towards the golem’s legs. She used both of her legs as she jumped towards the slimmest part of the golem’s knee, and easily broke them apart. The ground shook a little as the golem fell into the ground, unable to move anymore.

“She defeated it?!” Ichika looked at Shiro with an amazed expression, just like Hina and everyone else. I was a little surprised that Shiro acted on her own like that.

After the golem was on the ground, Shiro went towards its head and broke both of the green crystal eyes. After Shiro managed to easily defeat the first golem of the dungeon she started walking near me and used her tail to slap my face once again as she walked past me.

“Huh?” I was a little confused on why she was acting like that because Shiro was always cheerful, but right now she was pouting without saying anything to me.

“Well, I didn’t expect that from Shiro…” Akemi was also looking at Shiro’s sudden change. 

.

Akemi told us that there were thousands of floors with different challenges but thanks to her, we managed to pass through a lot faster than we thought. After a certain amount of time, each of the girls could take a monster on their own without any help. Even Angela and Demonica learned how to improve their own abilities. Since they couldn’t fight in close combat, they could increase everyone’s stats with their energy. And for food, there were secret rooms filled with different editable plants and fruits. We also used that place to rest and take good and long rests before continuing into the next floor. We continued this until we reached level 350.

“There’s nothing here?” Chloe wondered as we were looking around. This place was a bit dark and as Chloe said, there was nothing on this floor. Akemi was also trying to remember something about this floor. “I think something is supposed to happen here but…” But before Akemi could tell everyone. “Ah, right everyone! This floor--” Everyone suddenly disappeared and the room of this floor changed into a cave-like terrain.

“W-what happened to everyone?!” Right next to me was only Ichika who was really worried about what happened. 

.

.

.

.

Damn, this weekend passed by really fast...

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

 

 

 

28