The great dragon fight! – Chapter 159
754 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the 3,000th floor was massive, there were also different plants that smelled really good. But the aura that this dragon gave, was a powerful one. I could even get seriously injured if I underestimated that dragon.

"Have you ever fought this dragon before, Akemi?" I prepared my sword in advance as I asked this question.

"No, this is the first time I have come this far. If it weren't for my father's notes, we still would be at the 350th floor." Akemi explained to us.

Even everyone else was a bit concerned regarding the fight that was about to happen. They all wanted to do this, but I could see their hands trembling a little. Different emotions would be going through their heads, starting from excitement, being nervous or scared of being in front of this opponent.

But they improved so much to the point of breaking human capabilities. And right now, they were about to face a target that was much stronger than them.

.

—————————

Name: Hina

Age : 18

Gender: Female

Health: 10,999/10,999

STR: 7,879

MC: 48,012

AGI: 6,010

VIT: 3,870

DEF: 1,010

Condition: Healthy, Nervous

Skills: ( Fireball ) ( Float ) ( Heal )

—————————

.

 

.

—————————

Name: Ichika

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Health: 2,999/2,999

STR: 27,879

MC: 38,012

AGI: 16,010

VIT: 1,870

DEF: 56,010

Condition: Healthy, Nervous

Skills: ( Heal ) ( Barrier ) ( Fireball ) ( Fire arrow ) ( Firefist ) ( Fire resistance )

—————————

.

 

.

——————————

Name: Chloe

Age:19

Gender: Female

Health: 34,000/34,000

STR: 73,800

MC: 2,401

AGI: 40,200

VIT: 40,999

DEF: 33,900

Condition: Healthy, Nervous 

Skills: ( martial arts ) ( Limit break )

——————————

.

 

.

——————————

Name: Shiro

Species: Cat -> Human

Gender: Female

Health: 60,999/60,999

STR: 57,990

MC: 31,000

AGI: 100,001

VIT: 8,003

DEF: 500

Condition: Healthy, Nervous

Skills: ( night-vision ) ( Air slash ) ( Cold resistance ) ( Blood strength) ( Seduce ) ( Heat resistance ) ( Super Claws ) ( Shapeshifter ) ( Martial Arts ) (Human language)

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Angel -> Human

Name: Angela

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Health: 10,000/10,000

STR: 10,000

MC: 10,500

AGI: 10,000

VIT: 10,000

DEF: 10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( White Energy ) (Limitless growth)

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Demon -> Human

Name: Demonica

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Health: 1,000/1,000

STR: 10,000

MC: 10,500

AGI: 10,000

VIT: 10,000

DEF: 10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Dark Energy ) (Limitless growth)

——————————

.

They all have a significant improvement on their status. And it was hard to believe what their status looked like a few months ago. They all broke the limits of normal humans, and gained strength, especially Shiro and Chloe. Some of their stats were even higher compared to mine. 

I was surprised when I first checked them.

But I'm not envious or anything, I'm glad that they are able to protect themselves in case someone tries to harm them.

I went near them and took position in order to prepare to fight.

"Is everyone ready?" I said as I created several thousands of swords over my head and a slim barrier on everyone's bodies.

""""Yes!"""" ( Akemi, Chloe, Ichika, Hina )

The moment we took a few steps forward, the dragon immediately reacted, releasing a loud roar.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" 

It's loud voice could even blast someone's ears, but we were protected thanks to my barrier.

I attacked the dragon using countless swords which I was creating over my head, but they all were deflected by it's skin. 

"Leave this one to me!" Chloe said as she charged towards the dragon together with Shiro. Since the dragon's scales were almost impossible to penetrate, Chloe and Shiro tried aiming for the head. 

"Haaaa!!" But the dragon easily dodged Chloe’s attack, then Shiro's nails with ease. Even though it had a massive body, it could move around the room really fast.

"It's too fast!" Chloe came back to our group after failing to land a hit on the dragon. Shiro followed after her as well.

"We should come up with a plan!" Hina suggested to us. 

Even Akemi came near us and thought for a bit before saying. "Even if we manage to injure that dragon, it will instantly regenerate." She explained to us.

"What if we burn it before it can regenerate?" Ichika suggested, but Akemi shook her head left and right in denial. 

"That dragon has resistance against fire, ice, thunder, and many more… so it's hard to harm it's body at all." 

But even with what Akemi said to us, we weren't going to give up that easily.

"Does it have a weakness?" I asked her once again.

"While it's skin is indestructible, the insides of that dragon are as smooth as a baby's." ( Akemi )

That was enough information to give everyone courage to keep fighting for a bit longer. But while we were trying to come with a plan, that dragon started charging towards us at an insane speed. 

Chloe and Shiro managed to dodge the dragon's massive head that could have swallowed them whole while I helped everyone else to dodge as well.

"Hyaa!" "Noo!!" They almost lost their cool for a moment, but they managed to get hold of themselves in the next second.

"Keep your eyes on the dragon!" I told them as I looked at Akemi who was chilling in the corner of this room. I guess she won't be taking part in this fight... I also wanted to see if they could manage to complete the dragon's dungeon, but I was worried about leaving them on their own on this floor.

"Angela!" ( Chloe )

"Demonica!" ( Hina )

Both of them called out to Angela and Demonica in order to boost their status. Within the second, they received the twin sisters' support with their skills. Everyone in the group was boosted with their energy and ready to continue fighting that dragon.

But its head was too fast for Chloe and Shiro to reach.

One small move and they would be dead meat. 

But as I was trying to think of another plan, Chloe charged towards that dragon's eyes. She was aiming to damage at least one of them by throwing her dagger. She successfully managed to penetrate its eye, but in the end…

"CHLOE, WATCH OUT!!!" Hina called out to her.

...Chloe was eaten whole by that dragon in an instant.

.

.

.

 

New chapter since its 1 December.  I can't wait for the winter break since I'm gonna have lots of time to write!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon! (Currently stacking up)

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16