Hatsuko’s rage! – Chapter 160
856 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

————————

Hatsuko stood still as he looked at the dragon that ate Chloe in an instant. He couldn't believe whether this was true or his mind was playing games. A mist was being formed around his body filled with an intense energy. His eyes had gone completely dark while everyone else stood in fear about this situation. 

Not only Chloe was eaten alive, but everyone felt fear from the complex emotions that were about to burst from Hatsuko. 

"W-wait! Hatsuko!" Akemi rushed to Hatsuko as she was trying to calm him down. Everyone else was alarmed by how Akemi reacted like that. Their legs were trembling and sweat was running down their faces.

"N-no way…" Ichika fell to her knees after realising what happened to Chloe. 

Hina went by Ichika's side and tried supporting her body while Shiro was trying to protect them from any sudden attacks. 

Angela and Demonica also created a barrier big enough for them. They were in a safe zone where they wouldn't get any sudden attacks. 

But as Akemi was trying to stop Hatsuko from taking any rushed decisions.

"Akemi… Leave this one to me." A dark mist mixed with the color green was forming around his body as his voice brought chills on everyone's skin. 

They all looked at Hatsuko's sudden changes, thinking he may have gone into auto-fight mode once again. But he was conscious the whole time, filled with nothing but rage!

"Hatsuko…" Ichika looked at Hatsuko as he was walking towards the dragon. Hatsuko's eyes shone in the color of green just like the sword on his hand. 

{'???' Has been activated!} 

Hatsuko no longer cared about his limits, unleashing all of his strength at once.

"Be gone." In an instant he moved behind that dragon's head and hit it with his sword. 

While it didn't penetrate the scale all the way in, it was powerful enough to push the dragon thousands of meters away. It's scales were also shattering down from Hatsuko's powerful force.

"He broke the scales…" Akemi said in amazement from the force of his attack, but deep down, she was also a bit scared from Hatsuko's intense rage. 

After the dragon looked at its broken scales, it let out a white bean that could even evaporate a whole mountain.

"Your life will end here." But Hatsuko managed to break apart the beam with its barrier. 

The dragon raged when he saw that its attack didn't work on his target, then it started charging towards Hatsuko with the intention of eating him just like Chloe.

Hatsuko then created several green fireballs that were unusually small. To everyone else, those fireballs didn't have much energy, but that dragon immediately recognized what they could do.

"Die." In 0,001 second, all of those fireballs penetrated the dragon’s head, leaving it in the end... dead.

Hatsuko's dead eyes looked at the view while the dragon was collapsing on the ground. Complex feelings were going through his head as he stood still in front of the dragon. That's when Akemi rushed towards Hatsuko and hugged him from the front. 

He wasn't responding to her and his eyes didn't react at all. It was as if they were empty...

"Hatsuko, please calm down! Your aura is hurting everyone else!" She told Hatsuko as she was trying to calm him down with her warm body. But no matter what she did, he wasn't the same as before.

"This all happened because of me… Just because I existed... everyone will eventually die…" His voice which no longer contained any emotions responded to Akemi. 

But Akemi still didn't let go of him. She tightened her hug then she explained to him. "She's not dead, so calm down!" Hatsuko moved his emotionless eyes at Akemi when he heard that. Then after a few seconds, the dragon’s body was sliced in half by a blade from the inside.

"Fuaa! I finally made it out!" From the insides of the dragon, Chloe came out with an annoyed look. "Getting eaten alive is not fun at all…" And the moment everyone saw Chloe alive, they all rushed to Chloe.

"Chloeeeee!!!" ( Ichika )

"Chloe!" ( Hina )

They all checked if Chloe was injured anywhere, and luckily she was in a good shape. 

Hatsuko removed his aura as he fell down unconscious, but Akemi caught his body before it fell into the ground.

 

* * *

Hatsuko's POV!

————————

.

..

….

…..

"N-no, wait! You shouldn't do that while he's asleep!" ( Ichika )

"Why not? I've done that to him before while he was asleep." ( Chloe )

"That's just wrong! Besides, he's my boyfriend, aren't I supposed to k-kiss him?" ( Ichika )

"If it's about a kiss, then I can do it." ( Akemi )

""No!"" ( Ichika, Hina )

I could hear everyone's voices arguing in the background. 

I felt like I've been sleeping for a while… Is everyone already awake from their rest?

When I opened my eyes, I saw Akemi's face that was slowly approaching me while everyone else was trying to stop her.

"What… happened?" I asked as Akemi was pulled away from me. 

They all explained to me everything that happened after I passed out. I was a bit confused because I had no memories of defeating the dragon. 

I looked at Chloe that was staring at me. She was unharmed with barely any scars on her body. I was happy to know that she didn't die from that dragon.

"I'm glad that everyone is safe…" I let out a sigh as I gently smiled. I felt happy knowing I could protect everyone else, and Chloe was still alive. 

But now that I think about it…

"What were you trying to do to me while I was asleep?" They all became silent when I asked that question to them. 

"Ah, we were just trying to wake you up with a ki#^—" Akemi tried explaining to me, but Chloe and Ichika covered her mouth. 

"We were just trying to wake you up, a-and nothing else! That's what she wanted to tell you!" Chloe explained to me with a wryly smile on her face. 

I didn't pay too much attention to what actually happened so I got up on my feet and looked around.

"So this is the last floor of the dragon's dungeon?" I asked when Akemi came near me.

"Yeah, the great dragon was the last challenge to defeat. That dragon was designed after the oldest and wisest dragon in this realm, that's why I didn't wish to fight him. He was a great dragon that we all respected and loved…" Akemi told us about the great dragon then she moved some meters away where a massive green rock appeared. "...and this is the reward for defeating him. The core of the whole dungeon." She also added as we were looking at the crystal of life.

But when i tried getting closer, a green energy started coming out of the rock, then within a second it was sucked inside my body.

{'???' Has successfully absorbed the Crystal energy of life!}

.

.

.

.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon! (Currently stacking up)

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16