The beginning of a new adventure! – Chapter 161
694 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all looked at me as the crystal of life was slowly turning to dust after I tried touching it. Everyone was confused on why this happened, but the one who was the most confused was Akemi.

“The energy was absorbed…?” Akemi confusingly asked herself as she kept looking at the dust that was falling into the ground. 

“What happened to the crystal of life?” Chloe also wondered, then tried touching the dust on the ground. “...It’s all gone... “ She added after realising that the crystal of life was gone.

“I think that may be my fault…” They all looked at me when I said that. “Without knowing, one of my skills absorbed the energy.” I tried explaining to them, but that made Akemi even more confused than before.

“You absorbed the energy?” She asked me as she continued looking at me with her dragon eyes. “...I don’t feel any changes in you though. If you had absorbed that much energy, not only would your aura become much stronger, but also... you would have died!” She said after scanning my whole body using her skill. 

And she’s right, I also don’t notice any different changes on my body after absorbing that crystal of life. Maybe if I check my status, I can learn what caused that new skill to activate.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 100,000/100,000 (Max)

STR: 50,000 (Max)

MC (mental capacity): 50,000 (Max)

AGI: 50,000 (Max)

VIT: 50,000 (Max)

DEF: 50,000 (Max)

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Materialization ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ) ( Soul Contract ) ( ??? ), etc

——————————

.

Even in my status, the new skill I got only has question marks in its name. 

.

——————————

‘???’ 

??????????

——————————

.

And after trying to look at more details, there wasn't any new information. It was as if my status could not measure all of the information regarding that skill. But this also confirmed that even after absorbing that crystal of energy, the numbers in my stats did not increase at all. I was actually hoping there would be any different changes, but maybe it seems I was asking for too much.

“Does it hurt anywhere… Hatsuko?” The one to ask me that was Ichika after noticing that I had gone quiet. The rest of the girls were also waiting for my response, thinking that something must have happened to me.

“No, I’m feeling okay, so there’s no reason for you to worry about.” Ichika smiled in relief after hearing that I was okay. “Actually, I just checked and there were no changes in my body.” Akemi thought for a bit after I said that. Then she looked at me as if she had come up with an amazing idea.

“Let’s continue doing this!” Everyone looked at Akemi, confused after she said that. I somehow could understand what she was trying to understand...

“What do you mean?” Hina asked as everyone was waiting for Akemi to respond back.

“There are many dungeons naturally created in your world. Let's continue conquering them until we become the strongest! And the crystal of life we might find, Hatsuko can absorb them! It's much better than letting Angels or Demons find them.” She grinned as she continued explaining her idea. 

.

..

….

After we completed the dragon’s dungeon, another gate appeared at the centre of the room which led us to the top of this island. But the moment we stepped on the massive island, the ground started shaking to the point where all of the trees and hills were collapsing.

“W-what is happening?!” Hina asked as everyone was trying to understand what was happening to this island. The island continued to shake until I decided to grabb everyone with my skill and float somewhere above the island where we would be safe, or until the earthquake would stop.

“It's collapsing…” Chloe reacted from what was happening to the island. 

“After the crystal of life was absorbed by Hatsuko, there’s no longer any energy left to support the entire island, together with the dungeon inside it.” Akemi quietly said as we were looking at this insanely large island collapse. “...That's why, we also should hurry up and get out of this realm. Soon, everything inside here will simply collapse, leaving nothing but an empty space…” She continued explaining to us about this realm’s situation.

After the island was beginning to fall into the infinite space underneath us, we flew away from this island and went back to the castle--

“There’s no time to stay here anymore. We should head back to the gate and get out of this realm.”

 --But Akemi refused to land on the island where her castle was, leading everyone back to the main gate where we first entered the realm.

“Akemi… are you sure there’s nothing we can do about this realm? Even if it's--” But before Hina could say anything else, Akemi looked back at her and responded. “This place doesn't have a purpose anymore, that's why it's collapsing. My whole family and the rest of the dragons are gone... and no longer here... “ Even though she was trying to hide her face, I noticed tears sliding down her cheeks as she was looking at all of the islands collapsing in front of her.

“Akemi…” Chloe and the rest of the girls felt bad about Akemi, and about the situation at Akemi's home. This realm was the only place where Akemi could call home, and no one could do anything about this place… The only thing they could do was to keep Akemi close as they were preparing to leave this place.

“It's okay… let's go…” Akemi said after wiping her tears then turned around to open the gate that led us back to earth.

And as the last island on the dragon’s realm fell down, that place was left with nothing else but with a wide open sky where no living beings existed, causing the concept of life within that realm to stop moving forward.

...

That was the end of the dragon’s realm…

.

.

.

.

I'm finally done with exams... no more tests and studying!! School is almost over in one week, and you know what that means?
Constant updates!!!!!!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

22