A dragon girl can be embarrassed too! – Chapter 163
750 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“...will you kiss me?” Even though she was trying to sound serious, her cheeks were slightly blushing from what she just said. Her silver hair which was mixed with the moon’s glowing light, made her look much prettier than usual. 

I could feel my heart beating much faster as her words were repeating in my head. But somehow, I could feel a painful, stabbing feeling at the same time. I couldn’t decide what to feel at that moment and Akemi was waiting for my answer.

“...” I turned my head towards the moon once again since I didn’t know how to respond to her anymore. 

It was as if something was blocking me from thinking any deeper into this situation. Is it because of what happened back at Sakuru or is it because I am…  scared…?

But when I tried looking back at her, I felt something soft and really warm pressing against my lips. My eyes widened a little when I saw Akemi’s face one centimeter away from me. I could smell her amazing scent as her hair was dancing on my face from the sudden wind. 

She slid her tongue inside me as she was trying to taste my saliva. My heart was racing insanely fast, a lot faster than it has ever been before. 

Then, after a few moments of feeling the taste of her warm lips, she separated her face away from mine, leaving behind a string of saliva connected between us. She tried hiding her face as she got up in a hurry.

“You would have looked cooler if you were the one who kissed me first…” Then she walked back to the camp where the rest of the girls were staying. 

As I was looking at her walk away, I felt my lips getting colder compared to a few moments before. And while touching my own lips, I looked back at the scenery in front of me once again. It made me wonder how beautiful this nature really was...

.

..

….

I continued staying near the edge of that cliff until all of the girls were fully awake. I couldn’t manage to sleep at all, and I still felt full of energy as if I had rested for many days. 

“Oh, Hatsuko! You’re already awake?” The first one to wake up was Chloe like usual. She does this almost every morning in order to stretch her muscles and do her morning exercises.

“Yeah, I had to watch out for any monsters.” I said to Chloe as I was watching her stretch her muscles in pleasure. 

“There wasn’t any need for that. Angela and Demonica already put up a barrier around this area so there wasn’t any need to stay awake.” 

I just couldn’t sleep, that's why I decided to pretend I didn’t know about the sisters’ barrier.

“Ah, right…” 

As she was waving her arms around, I could see something pointy over the shirt where her breasts were. They seemed a lot more loose than usual while moving around as if they were completely free from their cages. 

“Huh...?” When Chloe noticed my gazes, she looked down at her breasts, then she immediately covered her breasts in embarrassment. “Ah, I f-forgot to wear my bra! H-Hatsuko, can you look the other way for a moment, please?!” She started freaking out a little as she was trying to find her bra. 

.

..

Later, we found some delicious fruits which we ate for breakfast. While it may have not seemed like much, they were enough to make everyone’s stomach full and ready for their day.

"So where is our next destination?" Hina asked after she saw that Akemi was feeling much better. But Akemi didn't seem to pay attention at all. She was grinning a little while thinking about something on her mind.

"Akemi…?" Hina got asked once again as she went near Akemi.

"Huh?! Oh, right! Next destination? I know all the locations where the other dragons created their own personal dungeon!" Akemi tried explaining as she was trying to hide her flushed look on her face. 

"While those dungeons aren't as powerful as the one from the dragon’s realm, they are still a decent target for Angels and Demons. That's why, we should get the crystals of life before them!" Akemi suggested as we continued walking for a little longer. 

She was in the lead while walking forward with a flushed smile on her face. The other girls also noticed that kind of behaviour and found it weird, based on how she usually acts.

"Akemi… did something happen?" The one to first ask this question was Ichika after getting close to her. 

"H-huh?! N-not really! Why do you ask?!" And Akemi's response was as weird as she was acting right now. 

She got nervous while trying to hide her own expression on her face, but no matter what she did, she looked like she was trying to hide something. And everyone else already realised that. 

After realising at the way she was reacting, Shiro looked back at me with an angry expression as if she was trying to tell me something, then she looked the other way around, pretending she didn't care while pouting. 

Ichika also looked back at me a little worried, then she clenched her fists as she came by my side, then she locked our arms together as we kept moving forward. 

Shiro on the other hand, got jealous the moment she looked back at me once again, then she started walking by my side just like Ichika while sticking her tail on my thigh.

.

..

After we decided to take off and fly towards the next destination, it took almost 12 hours before we landed on the ground. 

"I think… ugh! I need a little rest for a while!" Hina's body was wobbling around after landing on the ground. She was trying not to throw up while Chloe was supporting her body. 

Even though her resistance had gone higher, she still felt sick after flying for that long.

"She's right, we can find the dungeon tomorrow. So let's rest for now." Chloe also suggested while she was helping Hina sit down on a chair that I created.

"Ah, we don't need to look around for the dungeon tomorrow…" Everyone looked at Akemi as she was trying to explain. "Because we're already there!"

.

.

.

.

.

New chapter!!!!!!!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

18