Life Energy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) – Chapter 166
751 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe my own status can tell me what caused this kind of thing.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 99,013/100,000 (Max)

STR: 50,000 (Max)

MC (mental capacity): 50,000 (Max)

AGI: 50,000 (Max)

VIT: 50,000 (Max)

DEF: 50,000 (Max)

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Poisoned, sleepy, tired

Skills: ( Materialization ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ) ( Soul Contract ) ( ??? ), etc

——————————

.

 

Poison…?

I thought to myself as I immediately realized what had caused this kind of poison. The lake was releasing some kind of gas that was slowly putting everyone into a deep sleep until they would eventually die.

I immediately covered the whole lake with my ‘materialization’ so the gas wouldn't be picked in our noses once again. I felt a significant relief on my body once the gas was gone from this cave. But right now, I have to do something about everyone who is asleep.

I didn't know how exactly I could help them, but at that moment I acted without thinking once again. I wasn't sure if it was because I was worried, but my eyes instinctively started looking around their bodies. I could feel something green flowing inside them, it was as if I was looking at their life energy slowly flowing inside their bodies.

{Skill: ‘???’ activated!} 

I didn’t have time to think about what the new skill was about, that's why I continued looking at the life energy inside them. The way the energy was flowing inside their bodies was a lot more complicated than they looked. At first it looked like the energy was being spread randomly, but after a closer look, I finally understood the way it worked. Everything was connected to every part of their body, making it possible for someone to exist right at this moment. It didn’t take long before I found something that was harming the connection of thousands of streamlines at some parts. I gently pressed at that part of Chloe’s body the moment I realized that thing wasn’t supposed to be inside her life energy. 

“Cough! Ahg!!! Cough!!!! Haa… haa…” Chloe coughed out all of the water she had swallowed while being unconscious. After I managed to remove the poison in her life energy, the stream started moving like it should be. Chloe’s sleeping expression became more relaxed as she was recovering. 

Since I didn't want to waste any more time, I removed the poison on the other girls as well. I could tell that they were becoming much better after I had removed the cause.

But when I tried looking at Akemi’s life energy, my eyes widened in astonishment. Her life veins were one hundred times more in numbers than the rest of the girls combined. And what made it even more impressive, was that her body was absorbing the posing like it was food. Even right now, she was absorbing everything that she could pick around this cave.

Maybe if I do this, It might help her absorb the poison much smoother. I placed my finger at some points on her skin then I let her energy flow much faster.

“Ahhh!! <3…. Uhmm <3” She moaned as I continued touching her body. My hands were getting much hotter every time I felt her life energy flow at the tip of my fingers. 

“Ahh! <3.. T-there! <3 AAHHh!! <3” I tried not paying that much attention to her moaning voice even though they were getting louder. While I was sure her body wasn’t in pain, I continued supporting her absorption until she would wake up.

After a few minutes of concentrating on her important points of her life energy, I noticed the other girls waking up from their sleep. “Uhhhh! <3… More!!” They were a little confused about these weird sounds but after looking at me, they immediately reacted.

“H-hatsuko! What are you doing to Akemi!!!?” Chloe freaked out as she asked me this kind of question. Even Ichika’s eyes widened in shock as she was looking at me while Hina was slightly blushing as she was trying to stay calm. 

When I looked down on me, I saw that I was groping Akemi’s breasts. To this point I didn’t realize what I was doing to Akemi other than helping her life energy flow much better. 

“Hatsuko…<3” When I looked back at Akemi, I noticed that she was already awake and her face was completely flushed in embarrassment as she had spread her arms to relax her body, allowing me to see the upper part of her body much better.

“ahh….” She let out her voice the moment I let go of her breasts and tried looking back at everyone else. 

A lot of emotions were going through their faces, and I already knew that I had to explain myself to them. And especially Shiro, she was looking really pissed as she was looking at me while crossing her arms.

“I have a reasonable explanation about my current situation…” I tried being as calm as possible as I was trying to explain the situation to them.

“You don’t really need an explanation for you to touch me though…” Akemi grinned in embarrassment while saying that to me. “If you want, you can still continue.” Akemi averted her eyes from me and spread her arms once again, allowing me to see her much better once again.

“NOOO!! There’s no need for that!” While covering herself, Ichika threw a blanket at Akemi so I wouldn't be able to see any longer with an embarrassed look on her face. 

After everyone was fully clothed, they were waiting for me to speak about this.

“The lake was releasing some kind of gas that was putting everyone to sleep.” I began explaining to them.

“The moment I forcefully woke myself up, I found Chloe and Shiro almost drawing in the water. While I was affected by the poison as well, I had to get everyone out of the lake in order to remove the poison.” I continued explaining to them. But Chloe got a bit more angry once again.

“I'm glad that you managed to save everyone else in time, but that doesn't explain why you were rubbing Akemi’s breasts!” Chloe scolded me as water was sliding down her clothes from her hair, making her body line slightly visible to see.

“W-wait, does that mean… you did that to everyone else as well?” Ichika and Chloe covered their own chests in embarrassment the moment Hina asked that question. I only looked at their life energy rather than their skin, so I’m not sure where I touched them. It would be better if I told them that I didn’t do anything weird to their bodies. 

I don’t want them to feel uncomfortable.

“No, I didn’t.” But the moment I said that, I saw anger and slight disappointment on their faces as they were looking at me.

.

.

.

.

Finally finished drawing the new cover for this Novel... 
Hope its not too plain...

Spoiler

.

.

[collapse]

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon! (Currently stacking up)

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16