Party among the dead warriors! – Chapter 226
376 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not so long after all of the captured species were sent to their own worlds, a certain human-looking person with a lizard tail and horns approached the group of Angels and Demons that had helped them.

“There’s one more?” One of the angels noticed without making any rush movements in order not to scare this humanoid being with ragged clothes.

No one felt threatened, that's why they allowed him to approach Seikatsu.

It took courage for this wounded guy with dragon characteristics to approach Seikatsu and bow down to the point of his head touching the ground..

“Please, let me serve under you!!” 

The human looking dragon begged, surprising not only the angels, but Lucy as well who was rubbing his own chin in interes.

“.....” But Seikatsu did not show any kind of response, even though his eyes remained the same while looking at this dragon in the human form.

“We appreciate your courage to come here and offer your help, however, our goal will bring only death.” Sofiel decided to speak up after seeing this dragon who respected Seikatsu so much.

However, even though Sofiel’s intentions were good, the dragon trembled at the sight of an angel speaking to him so suddenly. He wasn't afraid, but rather his body instincts had already alerted him to danger even if there was no killing intent. Given the stark contrast between the human and spiritual worlds, this urge was not only natural but also uncommon.

However, Sofiel saw this behavior and made an effort to stop creating anything that would terrify the dragon going forward.

“Be not afraid.” Sofiel tried calming down the scared dragon. “We won’t bring any harm to you anymore. And we promise that none of your kind shall suffer from any of our past mistakes anymore.”

All of the other angels had softened looks or affectionate smiles while looking at the dragon who was still on the ground. They were aware of the mistakes that their kind had done in the past, that's why they didn't expect the dragon to forgive them so easily. 

"My family is already dead, and I have nothing else to earn out of this. My life was supposed to be over today…" The dragon lowered his head once again. "That's why… Please use me however you want!" 

Seeing how none of the angels knew how to respond to the last wish of the dragon, Seikastu approached the dragon and gently touched his head, causing both of their eyes to turn green as if showing the dragon something that he needed to see. But what he saw wasn't simply something random. They were–

“Those are… my brothers and sisters!” The dragon exclaimed at the visions he just experienced.

—memories. 

In order to restore his hope and convince him not to give up just yet, Seikatsun showed him those visions, telling him that the dragon still had someone waiting for him.

..

.

In order to release the imprisoned mortals and defeat anyone who dared to retaliate, Hatsuko's squad of various angels and, after a while, demons as well, continued going forward with their same kind of preparations.

With many demons and Angels protecting his back, Seikatsu managed to acquire not only knowledge over the worlds, but also a faster way of becoming much stronger than someone could even comprehend.

A group of little more than 40 angels and demons had been able to strike in strategic locations throughout a variety of districts, rendering one of the beings ineffective in the next battles with their fateful enemies..

The 13th dimension, or what could easily be called, a district, was soon overpowered by this group of angels and demons who had managed to not only find their captured slaves, but also the main bases where demons lived.

The demons who led this certain district, despite being cocky, used everything they had in order to stop the intruders that were working with their sworn enemies. But despite all of their talk, they ended up with nothing else but knees on the ground as a certain tall boy with long brown hair and sharp glowing eyes, was calmly looking at these pathetic demons.

“W-what do you want?! We can give you anything you want! Perhaps, female partners!?!”

The first demon tried talking out to this intimidating human with outstanding aura.

“That's right!! You mortals are attached to the pleasure of the physical body!!”

“We’ll grant you any wish in exchange for our lives!!! We can make a contract if you don’t trust us!!”

But despite the fact that these demons were trying to convince Seikatsu, his sharp glowing eyes didn't flinch, nor reacted at any kind of offers made by these demons.

Seikatsu slowly moved towards these two demons and looked straight into their eyes with his glowing green eyes before cutting off the heads of the demons.

* * *

At the twelfth district, many demons were watching the same events of how many of their own kind were killed with ease. All of their plans and goals were shattered right in front of their eyes without being able to get a chance. 

But who could’ve done such a thing?

All of the present demons in the room were already aware of the opponents as they continued observing all of the events in the 13th district through the eyes of a demon who was also killed by a certain humanoid being with green glowing eyes.

“Salvaz….” The demon who had the transparent screen of the events that were shown, called out to certain demons in the room.

“Yes! How may I be of help to you, master?” Salvaz bowed down the moment his name was called out.

“Prepara all of our troops.”' The demon softly spoke, his eyes not showing any sign of fear. “We must capture that human at all costs.”

“Your order is our wish.” The demon continued bowing together with his underlings behind him. “We’ll make sure to capture that human.”

Once the order was received, all of the other demons left the room, leaving the same calm demon alone. His face showed none other than confidence as he continued staring at the image of Hatsuko, who easily killed the demons.
But deep down, he could understand the strength of this humanoid being held, that's why he gave the order to capture and not kill this unusual mortal.

[ If I have him within my collection… it's assured that I will finally be able to move to a higher district….] The calm looking demon thought to himself while continuing to start at the screen in front of him.

.

.

.

.

Almost 300k views!!!

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6