A force that brought hope! – Chapter 227
353 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seikatsu…. Or what he once was called, Hatsuko, was standing at the top of a mountain in a distant world where no one was able to reach him that easily.—

“.....”

—Or that's what he was hoping before a certain angel with armor in her body flew by his side.

“I hope I’m not bothering you.” She softly smiled at the taciturn guy who didn't react in any sort of way.

“.....”

But despite the fact that Sofiel never received any response, that didn't bother her as she continued trying to engage in the conversation.

“It's beautiful…. Right?” Sofiel inquired as both of them were looking at the magnificent panorama view that their location was providing to them. The whole horizon together with its untouched nature could be seen as the sun was providing everything with warmth and life. “And this was all thanks to you.”
Until this point, Hatsko, together with all of his followers had one and only one goal. An almost impossible goal which would require going against all of the demons and angels in every 16 districts.

But why were only a few selected angels and demons who followed a human?

The answer starts from the very first time Hatsuko met each of the angels and demons. They were just like any other demon and angel who simply wanted power or simply wanted to live their life in peace.

But there was more to that…. Those few angels and demons had something that normal ones were not capable of understanding.

“Lucy and his followers have also proven that they are trustworthy, that's why there’s nothing to be worried about.” Sofiel changed the subject, trying to reassure Hatsuko of the new members of their group. “And…. we also confirmed that they hold their memories of the past, something that we didn't expect from demons.”

“....” Hatsuko turned his head in interest at what this angel was talking about.

“That's why I believe we should trust them even though they are demons. I also saw their aura and I could tell that their intentions of helping us are legit.”

Seikatsu looked back at the view in front of him before calmly saying. 

“...I was never suspicious of them.”

Sofiel was caught off guard since this was supposed to be the first time to have heard the deep voice of her lord. Her eyes widened in surprise, not being sure how to respond.

There wasn't any need to give any response, that's why Sofiel quickly softened her look before smiling. She wanted to cherish this moment, that's why no one spoke a word as they continued to observe the view in front of them.

But there remained one question that all of Hatsuko’s followers had…

…..Who was he? And how was he able to get this much power despite being from one of the weakest races?

No one could understand the depth’s powers of this particular human. A the weakest species, that even surpassed common sense in all around dimensions and districts. 

But despite all of this… all of Hatsuko’s followers had hope. Hope that he would bring peace and balance between the realms of hell and heaven. 

And such was the main objective of this particular individual, who brought disaster to his enemies and love in the hearts of those who followed him. He was incredibly well respected by everyone, and they were all eager to recover the former state of these two realms. Of how they used to be….

“Master, I’ve achieved all of the requests that you have asked me of.” 

Suddenly, the voice of a certain demon with dark robes and dark hair was heard in a calm manner as Hatusko was enjoying the peaceful nature of this world.

When both of the pair turned around, they noticed Lucy who was slightly bowing to Hatsuko. He had a calm smirk on his face as his sharp red eyes were looking at Hatsuko.

“I hope that I’m not interrupting anything.” The demon said as he calmly looked at the angel beside Hatusko.

“Ah, n-no! I was just about to leave. I’ll go and check on the others in case there are any problems.” She said, leaving the two alone.

“How are the new demons doing?” Seikatsu asked after a moment of silence between the two.

“They are adapting very smoothly between the other angels. Even if they loathe one another, you can rest assured because none of them will do anything that will cause any trouble among us. But I’m happy to hear that master cares about us as well.” The dark haired demon said, pleased about the question that Hatsuko asked.

“Things will become more dangerous starting at this point, that's why it's necessary for your underlings to join hands together, and throw behind their hatred for one another.” 

The dark haired demon looked a bit surprised at what the calm looking Hatsuko was saying. Even though he had great respect for him, the dark haired demon kept his eyes attached to this human that proved to him the power he had. He understood that even though he was fighting with angels by his side, he was willing to let some random demons join his group.

This was an unusual thing for demons since they would rather die than work together, side by side with their fateful enemy. 

But who are these demons and angels that are working together, and why were so different from the rest of their own kind?

This was something that Lucy, the dark haired demon, had already the answer to. That is why he was willing to join hands with Hatsuko, a human mortal that had reached beyond what was called normal.

“Master…” The dark haired demons called out, his head bowing down in great respect towards the guy with green eyes. “You may use me however you want together with my underlings. Even if it meant death to us, we are willing to listen to any kind of orders that you will give to us.”

The dark haired demon gave a malicious smile as he stated to Seikatsu.

* * *

At the twelfth district, angels and demons were at war for the whole dimension. None were winners and none were losers, that's why they have been constantly in a battlefield for more than time can even comprehend.

But the war had come to an end, making the angels confused on why demons were retreating from the so long war of this district.

The leader of the demons in that district could be seen waiting at a certain area, his eyes very calm as he was looking into pure nothingness.

“So they have finally arrived….” The dark haired demon slightly smirked as he seemed to be waiting for someone…

.

.

.

.

.

2 more chapters....

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8