The reunion! (Part 2.) – Chapter 232
631 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After receiving the beating from a certain beautiful dragon girl with silver hair, Hatsuko stood down without doing anything. His face, despite being uninjured, smiled slightly as he looked at Akemi in her round beautiful reflective eyes.

Even though his appearance had changed, Akemi was sure that this human was the same person as the one she contracted with. She no longer could feel the contract between them, but she knew that this person was him. It had to be him!

Hatsuko got up and gave a soft look at both of the crying girls in front of him. He already knew what his absence had done, that's why he didn't do anything unnecessary.

The rest of the girls were looking confused before their expression slowly blanched into a nostalgic one at the sight of the boy they loved.

Chloe, together with the rest of the girls beside her, slowly walked towards the boy, hoping that they were not mistaken. He was completely different … but once they looked at his face, a tingling feeling hit them from within.

It was him!! There was no mistake.

Shiro took continuous sniffs in the air before her eyes and ears became stern at the familiar scent she just caught.

“MASTEEEERRR!!!” Shiro jumped towards Hatsuko and tightly hugged him with all of her might, her legs wrapped around his body. “It's master! It's master!!!!!”

The rest of the girls also approached with tears in their eyes, finding themselves confused on why they were crying when looking at this human.

“...Brother…. Is that really you?” A certain sister asked, her eyes pleading that who was in front of her was really him. She was no longer the cold scientist who only worked on her gadgets, right now she was just a young sister that only wanted her brother back.

“.....”

But even though Hatsuko wasn’t giving any sort of response until now, she felt it in her heart that it was him.

Lily rushed towards her brother and also gave him a tight hug, not wanting to get separated from him.

“Brother!” She called out to him, tears rolling out of her eyes for the first time in her lifetime.

But the same kind of emotions was not the same for everyone else. And that included not only the Sakuru’s students but also the angels that were getting impatient about the fight that hasn't started yet.

“What is going on?! Why are those girls calling him Hatsuko?” Hanna asked in confusion at the sight of that certain boy with long hair that seemed to be an acquaintance.

“They are calling him Hatsuko…. That can’t be….” Tanaka said while looking at all of those girls that were crying for him. He knew that Hatsuko was dead, and there was no way that this boy was the same as that trash.

Tatsuya was the same as well. His eyes had narrowed to slit while looking at that boy with green eyes. He was ready to even attack if necessary, but the situation itself wasn't allowing him.

“Hey! You!!--” Raiden suddenly called out to the crying girls, displeased that the rest of them were left hanging just there.

“What is going on!!”

“Fight already!!”

“Kill each other!!”

Even the angels were getting impatient that nothing was happening yet.

[ That can’t be him…. He is dead! ] Tatsuya thought to himself while trying to see whether that boy was the same person as the trash mixer.

[ What is going on!? Hatsuko was supposed to be dead!! That can’t be him! ] Raiden glared in hatred as he saw how the name of the person he killed was being brought back from the dead. That couldn't be him!! He just happens to have the same name as him!
Raiden killed him!! He is dead!! He killed him!!! 

Raiden's thoughts went crazy as if seeing a ghost right in front of him.

Both Ichika and Hina slowly went towards Hatsuko and leaned on his chest while trying to let out all of the frustration that has been piling up for so long.

“You dummy!!! Why didn't you come back!!!?” Ichika asked, releasing all of her frustration through her tears.

Hina also was in the same kind of position, lucky just to be able to have the chest of the man she loved where she could cry.

But this sweet moment wasn't going to last any longer. 

The same angel that had brought the humans to this contest wasn't having it. That's why he flew above the stadium and gave an order.

“Foolish humans!!! I command you to kill each other!!”

All of the humans down there looked perplexed for a moment, before finding their own bodies moving on their own.

“Finally!!!”

“End thiss!!”

“Kill them!!!”

All of the angels shouted in excitement after the command was given. Now there was no other way but to face each other since the collar couldn't be rejected no matter how powerful one can be. It was the perfect cage for mortals.

“Huh?! My body is moving on its own!?” One of the Sakuru students said in disbelief as he couldn't manage to act as he wanted.

The rest of the Sakuru students were the same since they all were wearing the collars given to them.

“What's going on?!” Raiden asked, not liking how things were turning out. From one thing to another, things were becoming ridiculous. And he knew that at this point he was being toyed by the angels.

“It's the collars!! Take them off!!” Tatsuya realized before telling the rest of the team.

But no matter how hard they tried, no one was able to remove their collars. It was almost as if their collars had become part of their skin.

“I can’t take them off!!” Hanna said to her boyfriend, her eyes in alarm about not being able to refuse the order that was given to them.

There was nothing else they could do right now other than fight each other. That's why, without being able to move their bodies however they wanted, they began fighting one another without holding back.

While barely being able to notice the other groups, Tatsuya saw the rest of the girls that were standing with the boy next to them. He knew that they were wearing the collar, and despite that, they weren't killing each other.

[ Why isn't it working on them? ] Tatsuya wondered as he tried holding back as much as he could while punching or kicking Hanna. While his attacks were deadly, they didn’t kill Hanna.

“K-kya!! N-no!!! KYAAA!!! IT hurts!!! STOP!!” Hanna cried as she couldn't do anything other than receiving her boyfriend's punches.

[ No, wait!! ] Tatsuya finally came to realization while ignoring the crying Hanna that was being hit. [ That girl must’ve done something to the collars!!] He glared as he hated the fact that she didn't offer to do anything to his collar together with the rest of his team.

While Hatsuko and the rest of the girls were trying to enjoy their reunion, they were interrupted once the angel gave the order.

“It's the collars!” Lily informed after sniffing away her tears, trying to change her expression back into a serious one.

“Since Lily modified our collars, that means that it has no effect on us.” Hina added.

But their eyes widened once they looked at the girl that was hiding behind Hatsuko’s back, hoping that she wouldn't be interrupted from staying close to Hatsuko.

“But how come that she’s fine?!” Akemi asked instead, making the rest of the girls confused as well since they were ordered to kill each other. They were bracing themselves in case she would attack. But nothing happened….

Hatsuko, seeing the alarmed girls, raised his hand, only to reveal that he was holding Rei’s collar the whole time.

“W-what!? How did you remove it?!” Akemi asked in disbelief. “After the first order, no mortal can remove the collar.”

But despite all of this, none of the girls wanted to ask any further questions as their intention became clear. They needed to get out of here.

“We have to find a way out of here!” Chloe told everyone after seeing how the other Sakuru members were fighting one another. 

“We can't possibly leave them here. We need to do something!” Ichika voiced out after seeing how brutal the students of Sakuru had become. Even if they weren't part of their group, she couldn't ignore the fact that other humans were experiencing this kind of fate.

“We can’t do anything! We have to get out of here!” Lily responded, not caring about the fate of the Sakuru students.

But that kind of discussion did not last any longer before seeing how Hatsuko slowly moved from the girls.

“H-Hatsuko?” Rei called out, feeling a bit lonely that she couldn't lean on his body any longer.

“Hatsuko.”

“Master!”

“Hatsuko!”

The girls called out to him, unable to understand what he was planning. They didn't want to lose him once again. But seeing his back was something that they didn't expect. It was the back of a warrior that could be trusted. A back that brought not only strength but also hope.

After making sure he was far enough, Hatsuko disappeared from his position and moved around at mach speed, reaching each of the Sakuru members and removing their collars.

“W-what?!”

“What just happened!?”

All of the angels fell silent as they watched Hatsuko remove all of the collars in a split second.

Tatsuya, together with the rest of the team were left speechless as they found themselves free once again.

[ That was him! ] Tatsuya thought to himself as his eyes narrowed at the green-eyed man. [ My eyes could catch him…. But I’ve never been able to move that fast myself. ]

Just the fact that another human was that fast, made him feel rage within him.

“It's over?” Hanna asked herself as she was waiting for her boyfriend to come and check on her. But her wait was for nothing as Tatsuya had his eyes on Hatsuko this whole time.

[ What is going on… He never acts like this… ] Hanna thought to herself.

“What are you doing?! Why did you stop!!? I told you to kill yourselves!!” The angel yelled, angry at the fact that the show was interrupted once again. 

 “BOOOO!!!”

“GET RID OF THE HUMANS!!”

“COWARDS!!!”

“THIS SUCKSSS!!!”

All of the angels in the stadium complained at the fight that stopped once again. 

But right back at the VIP zone, was Sofiel who was anxiously waiting for further updates from her own team. She knew that the situation was very bad, that's why she had to think of something very quickly.

However, her plot was thwarted once more when a certain voice was heard in her thoughts.

[ We were found!! Sofiel! You need to get out of there!! ]

The voice sounded in pain while it was trying to telepathically speak to her.

[ What about the captured?! Are they safe?! ] Sofiel asked in alarm.

[ They have been rescued! But we have been surrounded! We need to get out of here! ] The angel responded, his voice not sounding any better.

[ I understand! I’ll inform our lord and get out of here!! ]

[ May luck be with you! ]

Sofiel wanted to break through the barrier that was preventing anyone from interfering in the battle arena, but she couldn't find any other way. She had to inform her lord!
However, luck wasn't on her side once again. Several angels rushed towards the VIP zone with spears in their hands, ready to kill Sofeil.

“You’ll be facing your death here for betraying your own kind!!” One of the guard angels glared with full hatred.

The rest of the angels in the VIP zone were confused once they saw battle angels that were trying to bring down Sofiel. 

But they never got the chance to even touch her before Sofiel used her own body to break through the barrier, almost ripping apart her own skin from the intense energy that was used on the barrier. 

Many more angels were beginning to follow after her, allowing the other angels to either join the battle or take part in the fun.

However, the situation wasn't that much different where the humans were trying to get in position. 

“What is going to happen to us?”
“We’re all fucked!”

“We have to get out of here!”

Some of the Sakuru’s students began freaking out at the sight of many angels that were gathering in the air. Confusion, fear, anxiety, hopelessness. Those were most of the feelings that were being held in each of the humans.

Tatsuya was clenching both of his fists, furious at the kind of situation that he was in. Even though many angels were enough to destroy one planet, he still felt the urge to go against them. 

Hanna on the other hand, despite being injured from the beating she got from her boyfriend, was almost terrified at the sight of this many angels that wanted them dead. But her pride as one of the strongest students pushed her, even more, to not reveal those unnecessary feelings.

But despite all this, all of the humans here understood how small they were against holy beings that were flying above them.

The other girls that had reunited with Hatsuko were also trying to think of a way to get out of here. So few options that also would end up in failures! There was basically nothing they could do against thousands of angels.

“I don’t know who you are, but we have to work together in order to get out of here!” One of the Sakuru students said to the green-eyed boy who was observing the whole situation of angels.

“.......” 

But no matter what this guy was yelling, Hatsuko never gave a response.

[ What is he doing?! ] Akemi thought to herself as cold sweat was dripping on her forehead.

They just found out that Hatsuko was alive, that's why they didn't plan on watching him die for their sake once again. 

They had to do something. She had to do something!

But once any of the angels could take any further actions in those few seconds that had passed by, a certain angel from the spectator zone broke through the barrier and flew as fast as she could towards Hatsuko.

All of the Sakuru students embraced themselves for contact while the rest of the girls clenched their teeth in shock at how Hatsuko was going to sacrifice himself once again.

“Hatsuko!!”

“NOOOO!!!”

“Get out of there!!”

“MASTER!!”

But no matter how many times those girls called out, Hatsuko kept his calm while looking at the angel that reached him within a split second.

[ Just what is he going to do? ] Tatsuya thought, embracing himself to take the first step to attack the flying angel. He could follow the angel at that kind of speed and he was confident that he could take her down. 

But once the angel got close enough, she stopped before standing in front of Hatsuko with an alarmed expression.

“My lord! We need to get out of here!” Sofiel informed. “Our troops weren’t able to locate all of the life crystals and slaves. We underestimated the security of this district!”

While Sofiel was discussing this with Hatsuko, the rest of the humans were left speechless at the fact that a human was acting casually with another angel. And what was more surprising, the angel seemed to have great respect for the green-eyed boy.

All of the humans, dragons, and catgirls that saw such absurdity, were mixed with perplexed feelings at this kind of interaction. On one side they were filled with adrenaline at their dire situation, and on the other hand, the fact that an angel called a human their lord.

However, none were able to question this before all of the angels had finally lost interest in those humans. That is why all of the battle angels were finally here to capture Sofiel. 

But Sofiel, together with Hatsuko raised their hands, forming another barrier at their heads, blocking any sort of attack from the angry angels.

“Everyone, gather near here if you want to survive!” Sofiel loudly announced to the individuals that were still confused.

Confusion, uncertainty, and even anger were the emotions that were flowing around them. They were made to fight to the death for the sake of entertainment by other angels, and now they are asked to listen to one of them?

The Sakuru warriors were still unsure and angry at that kind of statement, but on the other hand, the rest of the girls rushed toward Hatsuko and tried giving as much support as possible.

“What do you need us to do?” Chloe asked Sofiel, gulping away her fear of speaking like that to an angel.

“You don’t need to do anything. If possible, please stay close to us so we can run away.” Sofiel responded to her, making the rest of the girls perplexed about the fact that they were asked to do nothing. They have been trained for so long for this, and now they were asked to do nothing?

“Tatsuya, what should we do?” Tanaka asked the leader of the team after seeing the approach from the group of girls. 

They knew the danger they were in, that is why they were left with the question of whether to trust those guys or not.

“Tatsuya?” Hanna called out his name, hoping to get an answer soon.

“Tatsuya.”

The rest of the team was waiting for further orders since they knew that they could trust the strongest human in the world. They had trusted, that even after this long, Tatsuya could bring humanity back hope from all catastrophes that have happened.

“.....” Tatsuya on the other hand was clenching both of his fists while standing menacingly. He knew the importance he held as a leader, that is why it was unacceptable for him to do nothing yet. All of his glory and screen time was being sucked away in an instant without even noticing. And it was all…. Everyone’s fault!

“We’re going with them.” Tatsuya ordered the whole team, surprising them all, but also having relieved expressions at the same time.

While Hatsuko was holding off all of the attacks with his barrier that was beginning to crack, everyone finally grouped together, making the job easier for the angel near them.

“What now?” Akemi asked the angel in annoyance at how close she spoke with her master, but at the same time wondering what the actual plan was going to be.

Sofiel on the other hand softly smiled before wrapping her fingers together and chanting something. “We’re getting you out of here.”

Things however didn't seem to go as smoothly as the angel was acting, that is why she turned towards her lord and said. “Can you buy us some time? I can’t feel the connection to the other side!”

Hatsuko simply nodded before taking down the whole barrier and making himself fly towards the rest of the battle angels.

The rest of the humans looked in sheer disbelief as they saw the human face of all of these angels on his own. They had so many questions, so many possibilities, and so many things that they needed to know. Who and why was this human working as another angel? How was he able to hold off their attacks that easily?

But once Hatsuko clashed swords with many other angels, they gasped in shock. While on the other hand, Tatsuya and some other boys had stern expressions.

A few of the girls that called him Hatsuko, held hands to their hearts as the feeling of inadequacy returned in full force.

A single human was able to withstand not only many attacks from such beings, but also to injure and kill them without a sweat.

Despite not knowing that this person was her childhood friend, a certain girl exclaimed at the sight of how he was fighting alone. “Tatsuya, can’t we do something!?”

“....” But her boyfriend did not respond.

Hanna looked confused as she looked at the boy she loved, not give a fuck about her. 

What is going on right now? Was he that scared that he couldn't peep out a single word?

No… he was filled with rage as he was glaring at Hatsuko with hatred. 

[ He can fight them… he can fight them!!! ] He repeated in his mind continuously while almost showing his teeth in anger.

Hanna was taken aback by the scary look her boyfriend had, but was immediately distracted from the angel that grabbed everyones’ attention.

“Everyone! Get inside if you want to live!”

Not wanting to die, most of the Sakuru warriors entered the portal no question asked. But a few individuals could still be seen out there that were ready to join Hatsuko’s side.

This was immediately noticed by Sofiel which is why she reassured them that they were going to be okay.

“Don’t worry, because my lord, will take care of everything.” 

Those weren't simple words to convince someone else. Those were true feelings that came out from the pure heart of an angel that truly cared. They couldn't understand but felt at ease.

[ My lord…. I’ll leave the rest to you. ] Sofiel telepathically said to Hatsuko before also entering the portal.

Hatsuko, who was still fighting with many angels, heard the soft voice of the angel before slightly smiling, finally allowing himself to go all out without holding back anymore.

“Kill him!!!”

“He’s one human!!! Just kill him!!”

“Don’t let him get away!!”

All of the angels could be heard shouting as the whole stadium was beginning to get filled up with almost millions of angels that only chanted death with their stares. And on the other hand, was a single human, whose eyes showed absolute demise.

.

.

.

.

One man vs millions of angels!

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

12