The once called… trash! – Chapter 233
699 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they were teleported somewhere safe thanks to the portal that Sofiel provided, Sakuru team together with all of the girls who couldn't get a chance to stay by Hatsuko’s side were waiting for what was going to happen next.

Even though they were safe, just like Sofiel assured them, they still had doubts in their minds about their current situation. 

They knew that angels couldn’t be trusted after experiencing all of these things so far, that is why no one acted on his own.

However, eight of the girls who didn't care that Sofiel was an angel, stood up for themself, wanting to know what really was going on between her and Hatsuko. Who was she? And how was she related to Hatsuko?

“I know that you all might be confused right now, but fear not. I will make sure that you all return to your world.” Sofiel assured everyone who was on their guard.

“We’re not leaving this place until you explain yourself how you know Hatsuko!” Akemi demanded, also getting nods of confirmation from the other girls.

[ Again with Hatsuko? Why do they keep bringing back that trashy name? He’s dead! ] Raiden thought to himself in annoyance.

“If you’re talking about my Lord, then it might take some time to explain everything. I see that you all are his acquaintances, that is why I will assure you that I hold no ill intentions towards him. All I feel about him is respect and love for everything that he has done for us. He gave us hope that someday we can turn everything as they are supposed to be.”

“And how do we know that you aren't simply using him? We have no leverage and you have no proof that everything you just said is true.” A certain sister asked with her usual cold voice that was suspicious of everything that was said.

The angel looked concerned for a moment before softly smiling. “If I really wanted to do that, wouldn't I have done it already? Besides you saw your brother's absolute strength back then, you should already know that I don’t stand a chance against him.”

[ Brother’s? No… this can’t be!! That trash is dead!! I killed him!! ] Raiden looked alarmed as he, together with Sakuru’s team, were observing the conversation with the angel.

“W-wait…” Hanna suddenly chimed in, a bit worried and anxious. “You mean that he was really Hatsuko?” 

Her eyes, while still hopeful, she really wanted to know the truth behind this kind of encounter. 

It was confirmed by the authorities that her childhood friend was dead. How come they were saying that he was alive? And what’s more, he had grown so much that he could be barely recognized.

Tatsuya was also gripping his teeth and hand really tight while glancing towards the alarmed Raiden and Hatsuko’s sister.

Tanaka was also trying to keep his calm, trying to get as much information as he could.

"No! Stop making shit up! That trash mixer is dead!!" Raiden loudly told everyone, his eyes almost popping out as if he had seen a ghost.

Some of Sakuru's team were surprised by his sudden burst. They thought it was just Raiden saying Raiden stuff.

The rest, however, weren't pleased to hear such complaints about the well-being of their loved one.

"Why are you so surprised to hear that my brother is alive?" Lily took a cold glance at him.

"I'm not surprised! I'm simply stating the truth!" Raiden responded with the same kind of emotion on his face.

"The truth? Are you talking about what the authorities said, or are you implying that you were the one who killed him?" 

Most of the humans, together with the girls that loved Hatsuko, suspiciously looked back and forth in surprise and anger at what was being said.

"...."

"No answer?" Lily raised a brow at Raiden's silence. "Then you better stay quiet. You're lucky that you're still alive." 

Most of the girls had many different questions regarding the past of the person they loved. They all saw him as this cold-blooded guy who didn't care about anything. But despite all that, they could feel the soft side of him.

And now, after they found out that Hatsuko was still alive, they were confronting his past. The reason why he turned out this way. The reason why he hated himself so much and why he didn't want to show any sort of emotion.

The wait didn't last any longer before many other angels and a few demons flew down to this deserted place where everyone was teleported to. 

Everyone was on guard once again as they thought that the other angels had located them. But once Sofiel explained that they were with her, they tried holding back from either running or attacking.

They couldn't understand what exactly was going on, and why these angels were so different to the point where they were working with demons.

But there were also a few individuals that didn't seem to be thinking the same as everyone else. And those were Raiden, Tanaka, and Tatsuya. The group of three humans that were unpleased by the turn of events. That is why the three of them made eye contact with one another in confirmation.

“Um… I’m sorry…”

But whatever the trio was planning, they were interrupted by a certain girl that seemed to be worried. No one wanted to snap at her as they knew that this girl was the girlfriend of the strongest human.

“Yes?” Sofeil responded after seeing how uneasy the girl was.

“If what you said was true, then why haven't you sent us back home yet?” Hanna raised a question, trying not to sound too rude to everyone's savior.

“That's because I’m not capable of creating a path that leads to your world. I’m really sorry, but you’ll have to wait until our lord arrives.” Sofeil explained, sounding a bit disappointed in herself for not being able to help out on her own.

[ Their lord… ] Hanna fell into her own thoughts while trying to understand the connection between her childhood friend and this new guy who didn't reject being called ‘Hatsuko’.

She has been living until now with the thought that Hatsuko has been dead. Even her boyfriend and so-called friends have been trying to convince her that he was already gone, and she should consider forgetting about him. 

And now? His sister and a bunch of other girls were claiming that Hatsuko was the same guy as him. 

Was that really the truth, or were they misunderstanding something?

There was only one way to find out….

Tanaka on the other hand was keeping a good look all around him before glancing at Rei who was looking a lot livelier than usual. He thought that she had already broken during the fight after claiming that their opponent, who happened to be human, was the same wuss he used to beat up.

But after a lot more people claimed that he was the same person, he got overly suspicious of the current situation.

[ Something must be going on here…. ] He thought to himself before glancing towards Rei who had a brighter expression than usual. He had already lost interest in her because of how dead she usually was… But now that she was back to her usual self, he thought that he could get a bit more entertainment out of her.

While grouping together and discussing their next plans, a green portal appeared right in front of them.

“Ah, he’s already here!” Sofiel reacted in excitement.

Everyone else also had many different expressions on their faces as they were waiting for the man claiming to be the same guy who was the weakest mixer in the whole school.

Everyone braced themselves for what was to come next. Gulping sounds could be heard from a few, fists clenched, teeth gritted about confirming whether Hatsuko was truly alive or not. And what was most importantly…. Seeing with their own eyes what had happened.

From the portal, a certain man came through. He had long hair tied together in a ponytail, and dark clothes with a dark cloak that showed his calmness. From the way he was acting, he seemed like he came back from a wealthy place and not a battlefield filled with thousands of angels.

Everyone was dead quiet as this person was calmly walking toward the angels and a few demons that were on standby. 

“I believe you are done with the 15th district, master?” A certain demon with dark clothes and dark hair inquired with a smirk of satisfaction on his face.

“....”

This not only creeped out a few of the humans but also surprised them how this demon was lowering himself to a human that proclaimed to be the same person as Hatsko. 

A few of the girls were worried and surprised to see how calm Hatsuko was acting towards a group of beings that could literally wipe them out. While some were just perplexed to see how a human had managed to get control over a few angels and demons.

Was he really human like them? And if he really was this strong, how come he never showed himself to the human world? He could’ve prevented every disaster that occurred.

But after a moment of silence, all of the angels and demons slightly bowed before flying away.

“I understand. Then we’ll be waiting for you.” Sofiel said before also going with the rest of the group.

Once all of the higher beings were gone, the rest of the humans were left with another question…

Just who was this person? And how was he able to act so casually with other angels and demons? Not to mention that he was in command of them.

“Hatsuko… that’s really you… right?” Hanna asked, unsure anymore if he really was the same person as before. Compared to when she used to interact with her, this Hatsuko seemed much calmer and somehow, reasonable…

[ If you’re referring about me being the same person, then yes. ]

A voice on everyone's head was heard as it responded to Hanna’s question. Some of the Sakuru’s warriors were surprised to hear this voice, but some didn't want to show it on the outside.

All of the girls from Hatsuko’s group were also perplexed to see this kind of behavior from him. It was almost as if he was another different person.

But despite his change of appearance, he still resembled the old Hatsuko that was cold to everyone. 

But this version of Hatsuko didn't seem afraid anymore.

“I thought that you were dead this whole time.” Hanna responded, not wanting to question anymore whether he was an imposter or not. Even though he was completely different, she still could feel that he was the same childhood friend as in the past.

“*Sinf* I’m sorry that I couldn't help you before.” Hanna cried, her hands on her heart while trying to get a bit closer to her childhood friend. 

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t there to help you…. Because of me… because of me….” She continued taking a few steps closer to Hatsuko, only to get stopped by her boyfriend who had narrowed eyes.

“Huh?”

“Don’t approach him.” Tatsuya grabbed Hanna and moved her to his side. “We don’t really know if that's really the same person.”

“No!” Hanna insisted. “That's him!! I can feel it!! My eyes wouldn't lie to me!”

“Hatsuko is dead. And I won’t lie to you…. I almost got fooled as well.” Tatsuya continued explaining. “While I was hunting on my own, I came across a monster that could mimic someone with perfect resemblances. And I am certain that that thing over there might not even be a human.”

“W-what are you talking about?—”

“That's right!! That trash is dead!!” 

Hanna tried reasoning with her boyfriend before getting interrupted by an annoyed and somehow alarmed Raiden.

However, the whole group of girls that were on Hatsuko’s side, weren't that happy to hear about their loved one being called trash. 

Just who is he to casually call Hatsuko like that?

“So why don’t you reveal yourself and explain why you’ve taken such form?” Tatsuya inquired as he continued getting a hold of the girl on his side that was confused by the weird behavior of her boyfriend.

“Look, we don’t care whether you believe he is the same person or not. But the fact that you keep calling him trash, is pissing me off.” Akemi chimed in the conversation, her eyes glaring at the ungrateful humans that didn't appreciate that they were just saved.

The rest of the girls in her group nodded in dissatisfaction as well. No matter how cold Hatsuko used to be, that didn't give them the right to call him trash.

“Why are you all so angry? Or are you…. Perhaps unaware of his life during back to our school?” Tanaka also joined the conversation, a bit excited to see a form of pattern going on here. 

If all of these girls were so affectionate with Hatsuko, then perhaps they would give up after seeing the embarrassing past of the dead trash.

[ I wonder how that trash got hold of this many cute girls. ] Tanaka thought to himself as he slightly smirked at the beautiful forms of all girls.

[ I do not care if you don’t believe me…. All that matters right now, is everyone getting out of this realm. ] Hatsuko telepathically chimed in, grabbing everyone’s attention once again.

Tatsuya clenched his fists. 

Tanaka glared at him.

Raiden also gritted his teeth at the arrogance that this guy with green eyes held.

“W-what?! You’re not coming with us?!” Rei suddenly approached Hatsuko, her hands gripping her own skirt like a stress ball.

“We just found out that you’re still alive, and now you tell us that you’re not coming with us?!” Akemi glared, not happy that Hatsuko didn't want to return back with everyone.

“Did we do something wrong that you don’t want to come back?” Ichika asked, her eyes almost teared up at the sight of the man she loved.

“If I have offended you somehow, then I apologize. But please don't do this to everyone else. They don’t deserve to be left alone.” Hina also added, hoping that Hatsuko would change his mind.

“You can come back with us… We’re still a family… right?” Chloe asked, her heart clenching at the fact that she might lose him again. She had already suffered enough. And now, after finding out that he was still alive, brought her hope of bringing back the whole family together.

“Master…” Shiro lowered her tail, not sure whether she wanted to snuggle with Hatsuko or not. Before, she could have body contact with him just fine… But right now, she couldn't…. It was as if something within her heart was preventing her from acting that way, despite loving her master very much.

[ I still have unfinished business in here, that is why I can’t come back with you yet. ] Hatsuko calmly responded.

That made the girls even sadder. They just reunited, and now they had to go separate ways once again.

“Brother….” A certain sister called out, her cold nature fading away while looking at her brother. 

[ It's okay….] Not needing any more words, Hatsuko calmly responded.

But that was enough for Lily to rush towards Hatsuko and tightly hug him once again. The warmth of her brother was being transmitted to her, and she could feel that he was the same person despite changing so much.

“Brother. Brother. Brother! Brother!!” She cried as she kept calling out to her brother.

But in the other group, things weren't the same…

Raiden was gritting his teeth while gripping his fists in frustration at the sight of this many girls caring this much about this guy that was claiming to be the same trash.

[ Why?! Why?! WHY!? Why him!!! ] Raiden glared at him with hatred.

The rest of the girls were getting emotional about the return of Hatsuko, including Rei as well who was finally able to see the greatness of the man she had a crush on. 

She spent so many days trying to either find a solution to the hatred everyone had for him but with no actual results. And in the end, ending up as someone’s girlfriend.

But despite this kind of emotional return, Tanaka didn't seem to be thinking the same as everyone.

Surprising a few of the Sakuru members, he casually walked toward the group of girls and rested his arm around Rei’s shoulders.

“Haha, isn't it great that your friend was alright his whole time, Rei?” Tanaka smiled as he leaned closer to Rei.

Rei, startled by this sudden approach, went completely silent, cold sweat going down her face as she was unable to look straight anymore.

This was noticed by a few of the girls and they didn't plan on letting this go that easily.

“Get away from her! You’re clearly making her feel uncomfortable!” Hina suddenly glared, getting many nods from the other girls.

“Uncomfortable? But we’re in a lovely relationship. Aren’t we, Rei?” Tanaka said in a fake surprised tone that was obvious to everyone.

“....Yes….” Rei responded in a dead-like voice, her eyes dimming in darkness.

“I have her back, and she has mine. We’re in love after all.” Tanka added while rubbing Rei’s neck in a creepy way. 

[ If that really is the same wuss, then he will remember the fear of being at the bottom. Even if he’s not, I’m still getting many reactions out of Rei today. It's just amazing! ] Tanaka thought to himself.
This creeped out many girls from the grin he had and the way he was smirking while touching her neck. They wanted to help Rei out… but the fact that she admitted to not being in danger and accepting his touches like that, held their hands back.

She was clearly not comfortable despite saying she was.

However….

“....” Hatsuko’s eyes suddenly widened as the vision of Rei, suddenly transformed into a vision of a headless girl with hundreds of angry people calling her a witch. His eyes were burning in the color green which was noticed by everyone as well.

“Rose.” 

Hatsuko suddenly spoke, giving an overwhelming chill on everyone’s back and fear to everyone around him.

While some knew that this wasn't that far off from being the normal Hatsuko, many were left with shocked widened eyes as they felt this tremendous killing intent that hitched their breath away.

Some humans, including the girls, couldn't even breathe at the emotion that was being disturbed to everyone.

“H-huh?” Tanaka blinked for a second, only to find out that Rei had disappeared from his arms. “What happened?”

But not releasing from the shocked expression on everyone's faces, Tanaka looked down, only to find that one of his arms was missing.

“W-wha?! M-my arm!!” Tanaka gasped for air as he was unable to feel the pain in his cut arm. But the fact of seeing one of his arms gone made his face pale.

Many of the Sakuru warriors, despite being injured before, were still shocked to see that kind of condition with their naked eye. While some did not see what happened, one certain person was aware of the situation.

[ He was able to get the girl and cut his arm in an instant…. ] Tatsuya thought while continuing to observe.

Tanaka however, despite starting to feel the pain of his arm being cut, looked a bit further and found how Rei was hugging Hatsuko really tight while covering her face over his chest.

“You bitch!!!” Tanaka yelled with all of his might. “Come here and fix my arm!!”

But little did he know… what Tanaka was about to experience next…. Would be true hell!

.

.

.

.

What will happen next? We'll find out in the next episode! XD

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

10