The demon king’s plan! – Chapter 240
301 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of the demons began their invasion in the heavenly fourth district. 

While many of the angles were merely sparring, they never anticipated being assaulted so suddenly and without any form of warning.

But because they were warriors, those angels weren't going to give up easily or refrain from retaliating against the intruders who only wanted to kill all of the white-winged beings.

All of the angels that were near the wormhole, took their holy weapons and struck back at all demons that were trying to push through their forces. However, despite being equally matched in power, the angels were beginning to get pushed back because of a lack of leadership.

The angels were simply attacking in front lines without a single thought behind it to the point where demons found this very amusing.

* * *

At the center of the district, the general angels were gathered in a hurry after they had received the report about the demons invading their territory.

“This is no joking matter! Those demons are planning on collapsing this whole realm if we don’t push them back!” One of the general angels told the rest of the present ones who were listening in alarm.

“But why would they invade this territory so suddenly?!” One of them inquired.

“This whole district has been at peace for way too long. So invading this place so suddenly is no surprising matter.” Another angel responded. “What we should be talking about, is how we’re going to counter back those demons and remove the gate.”

“The longer that gate is kept open, the quicker our realm will collide with another and destroy everything we’ve worked for.”

Seeing the alarmed looks on everyone's faces, Sofiel tried grabbing their attention. 

“We don’t have much time to waste on the pointless discussion!”

“Then what do you suggest we do?” A certain angel inquired.

“I'm not sure yet…” Sofiel responded, a bit disappointed in herself. “But what they don't know is that we also have demons on our side.” She continued saying, before turning her head to the dark-haired demon that was quietly standing on the side.

“What do you think their goal is?” Sofiel inquired of the quiet demon.

“Hm..” Lucy gently rubbed his chin in thought before beginning to speak to the angels that were all ears. “I don’t think their goal is to obtain this district.”

Many of the angels were left with a bit confused expressions while some could already tell from the wormhole that wasn't closing up.

“They are trying to make us reveal something to them.” The dark-haired demon explained. “After all, the information about us must have arrived everywhere by now.”

“Just what are they trying to make us reveal?! Are they interested in the fact that many of us have stopped wars against demons?” One of the angels inquired confusingly.

“No, they couldn't care less about what angels and demons under them do in fact.” Lucy informed, a smile slowly forming on his face at the way the demons acted.

“Then if you know something! Then share it with us! Or are you trying to say that you're on their side this whole time?!” An angel glared as he spoke to Lucy.

“Not at all.” The dark-haired demon smiled. “What I was trying to say, is that those demons are interested in the sudden interest that most of the districts, including the first ones, had towards us. Not being included in this sudden change, those demons, of course would try and get included in anything possible if it's in their merits. If you don't expect to get attacked by all sorts of realms, then you might as well surrender before everyone annihilates this whole district.”

Many of the angels were left with a glare on their faces. They clearly understood what the dark-haired demon was talking about. And he was right about everything he was saying. That's what pissed them the most.

“Then what should we do? Since you are a demon and think like one, you must have some sort of plan?” A certain angel suddenly inquired.

The dark-haired demon thought for a bit. “What we can do is kill their main generals.”

“Their main generals? But that won't change the numbers!”

“It won't, but it will cause them a bit of trouble beneath the low-level demons since they will try and gain that position through fighting with one another.” Lucy explained.

* * *

Fighting back, were all of the angels who just received the latest orders from their higher-ups. 

They understood what they were supposed to do, but no matter how simple that order sounded, defeating a general demon wasn't going to be an easy task. That's why, even after this long, many angels still kept dying one after another from the overpowered demons that left the angels with barely any chance to strike back.

“If this continues for any longer, we’re going to be defeated! Where is our lord!? He should be able to help us!” A certain angel that was watching many of his comrades fall to their death inquired of the general angel.

“I don't know! I haven't received any other information!”

* * *

While many of the main commanders of the angels were already dispatched, a few of them were left behind with many questions on their minds about what they were going to do next.

Even though, as commanders, they still needed the guidance of their lord of what they were supposed to do. But they held themselves back as they continued formulating a plan.

“Where has our lord gone?! Shouldn't he be able to assist us with this problem?” One of the angels inquired.

“Our lord went back to his world in order to create a barrier so none of the angels or demons would be able to interfere with his home.” Sofiel quickly explained. “That is why we should hold off these demons until he returns back to us.”

“If it's time that you need, then I would be happy to lend a hand.” The dark-haired demon chimed in the angels’ conversation.

“What can you do on your own? Can you even defeat all of the general demons? They are your kind after all!” An angel snapped back at the ridiculous suggestion.

“Playing with those generals isn't what I plan on doing.” The dark haired demon responded, his smirk slowly showing on his face. “What I plan on doing is simply meeting an old friend of mine…”

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8