Interfered fates! – Chapter 241
298 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere near a certain solar system, was a certain planet where many humans have been living for more than 300 thousand years as they have been continuing to develop in their technology.

But right outside the exosphere of the planet, was a certain humanoid being who was observing the whole planet.

His eyes were softly looking at the view from up there before creating a green barrier that covered the whole planet. A barrier that was supposed to be invincible to the human eye.

Once Seikatsu was satisfied with his results, he fell into his thoughts for a brief moment.

[ I can’t let my world get interfered with the war…  if the worst thing happens, the whole galaxy might get wiped out… ] 

But despite preparing himself for the worst, Seikatsu showed no fear or any sort of emotion at the fate of his future.

[ But no matter what happens… I have to finish what I started. ] He continued thinking before turning his head at the green portal that he had created. [ As that is my fate to face… ]

* * *

At a certain place in time and space, was a certain demon who was watching the whole war from a safe distance. His face showed pleasure while watching all of these punny angels try to fight for their lives.

The demon king of hell laughed at the angels' fruitless battle because, no matter what they would have done, they had no chance at all.

However, this entertainment did not last any longer before the demon king noticed that something was wrong.

“Quiet the view, isn't it?”

And in the next moment, a voice was heard in the temporary space he had created for himself.

“How did you get in here?” The demon king glared in annoyance at the mysterious voice.

But the voice quickly showed itself to the demon king in the next moment, without care about exposing himself.

“You? Why are you in this district?!” The demon king inquired.

“That is something that you should already know.” The voice responded, seeming somewhat miffed at the demon king's perplexity. . “Not after what you did in the past.”

The mysterious voice soon revealed himself to the demon king to be a certain dark-haired demon with dark clothes.

“You betrayed all of the demons! You deserve to be thrown into the lowest district!” The demon king glared. “They should’ve killed you already for betraying everyone’s trust.”

The dark-haired demon simply smiled at the annoyed face of the king. “That's truly disappointing. I really hoped that you would at least understand. But it seems like he got into your mind as well.”

“The only thing you’re going to be disappointed with, is you expecting to go out of here alive because I'm going to kill you!!!!” The demon king snapped back at him with full hatred as he got up from his seat and transformed his clothes into armor.

“Hot blooded as always, I see.” The dark-haired demon smiled at the reaction the king gave, despite being in danger from the overwhelming aura he was giving.

“Let's see for how long you’ll keep that smile after I show you this!” The demon king stated before immediately disappearing from his position and repairing in front of Lucy at an unimaginable speed.

However, the dark-haired demon simply leaned back completely and dodged the sword that tried cutting off his head with a blank reaction on his face which completely pissed off the demon king.

But the demon king wasn't going to take any longer, that is why he continued throwing slashes at his opponent until there would be results. No matter how strong one can be, their strength won't last forever.

The dark-haired demon kept a calm look on his face as he continued to dodge all of the slashes that seemed very easy to dodge for him.

“You’ve gotten weaker… It's a sad thing to see.” The dark-haired demon commented.

“YOUUUU!!!!” The demon king yelled as he tried landing a critical hit on his opponent, only to end up slashing the air.

[ He shouldn't be able to easily get out of here without me knowing. ] The demon king thought to himself while trying to locate the presence of his target. [ But despite his fast movements, he will eventually run out of energy.. After all this whole space is able to suck anyone’s energy, the longer they stay. ]

The battle between the two demons continued once again. The demon king threw continuous slashes and thrusts that every time got faster, and the dark haired demon that simply continued to dodge with ease.

“Are you done yet? You’re only embarrassing yourself with your slow movements.” The dark-haired demon teased.

But this time, the demon king gave off a smirk while looking at his opponent.

“I don’t need to do anything in order to win. After all, you lost the moment you entered my space! Don't you feel anything strange around your spiritual energy?” The demon king’s smile continued to grow bigger. “I’ve been feeding off your energy this whole time! No matter what you do, I’ll continue to grow stronger while you’ll slowly disappear!!! There's nothing you can do about it!!”

The dark haired demon, however, didn't seem a bit bothered by the sudden statement that was just made.

“Hm? So that tingling thing I’ve been feeling until now, was your doing?” He rubbed his chin in wonder.

“......” The demon king was left with a perplexed expression at the unexpected reaction. He was expecting that the demon would at least be surprised or exhausted by how much power he had already acquired from him.

“But it does annoy me for a little bit. It's similar to an annoying pest trying to get some mercy from me.” The dark-haired demon explained his experience, his aura starting to grow denser and darker. “Maybe I should take this a little more seriously now.”

“Y-you’re bluffing!! Stop lying!!! You dare say that you haven't been fighting me seriously the whole time?!!!!! ” The demon king glared in confusion, anger, and a little bit of fear of what his opponent was stating.

The dark haired demon’s aura continued growing even bigger, to the point where it was covering the whole space that the demon king had created. A sword appeared on the demon’s head and his eyes glowed in the color red before looking back at the demon king.

“Now then, shall we continue?” The dark-haired demon smiled at the demon king who was giving confusing expressions filled with slight fear at this overwhelming aura that suddenly filled the whole space.

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6