The beginning of the true end! – Chapter 243
272 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all turned to face the gate, which continued to draw the majority of the attention due to its size, as they briefly glanced at the unexpected human on whom everyone had hoped.

“It's getting bigger!!” One of the demons replied by clenching his two fists in anticipation of what was about to occur.

Seikatsu approached the gate after realizing the danger it could pose to entire dimensions, only to discover that a massive group of angels was starting to emerge from it..

When they saw such numbers, the other angels and demons reclaimed their fighting positions.

Those angels were much larger, and simply looking at their auras was overwhelming.

“There are more angels coming!!”

“Everyone prepare yourselves!”

“Don't let them approach anymore!”

However, Seikatsu soared closer to those enormous beings, preventing them from moving any closer to the ground, stopping any of the angels from attacking one another.
The first massive angel, which had a glowing sword on its back, bowed down to Seikatsu and looked up at him in respect.

“.....” Other than staring at all the angels that were trailing the one bowing in front of him, Seikatsu did not react or say anything.

But the one question that was on everyone's mind was what was going on with those beings that showed no hostility toward any of them.

* * *

“So what you're saying, is that you’ve come here after feeling our lord's presence?” A certain angel inquired.

In a significantly big room where many angels, demons, and one massive angel were present, there was a conference-like meeting being held regarding the appearance of these new angels.

“That is correct.” The same massive angel that held authority over the other angels, responded to the worried-looking angels and demons.

But despite what this angel was claiming, most of the other beings in the room were not that convinced.

“If what you’re saying is true, then show us proof! You can’t just come here with countless angels armed to the wings, just so you can say that you are with us!”

“If you truly are telling the truth, then how come you didn't come much earlier? We could’ve saved a lot more districts if you had come earlier.”

Two other angels in the room inquired.

But the one to answer that question was…

“That's because they simply couldn't reach this realm.” Seikatsu suddenly entered the room, making everyone surprised at his sudden arrival at the meeting.

Usually, their lord would leave small matters to their own hands, that's why they were surprised that he was willing to vouch for these angels.

“That is also correct.” The massive angel responded.

“What do you mean by that? If they had access to that gate, couldn't they have come anytime they wished?” 

Everyone glanced back at the angel as they were waiting for an answer.

“Let me explain to everyone what happened to all of the realms.” The massive angel spoke, informing everyone about the past of their own kind.

In the following moments, what this angel said, shocked not only the angels but also the demons as well.

These angels, who had entered that gate from an unidentified location, had gone through something that not everyone had.

A very long time ago, before the start of the new age of war between angels and demons, there existed a greater entity who loved everyone. 

This being was incredibly imaginative and well-liked by all beings. It treated everyone equally, regardless of whether they were angels or mortals.

But this being, felt sad watching as this many mortals were getting murdered by different kinds of events. Old age included as well. 

For this reason, this being devised a fairly straightforward method that allowed those mortals to manifest in a new form outside of their bodies.

And those forms were called souls.

Since those souls were incapable of dying or doing anything else, this deity chose to create two separate districts from one another.

One where those souls who were evil, would suffer, and one for the good who have earned the right to choose their afterlife.

One of which is to live in heaven. under the leadership of this being. And the second option of getting  reincarnated and relieving the feeling of flesh once again but with the exception of not having memories of your past life.

Most angels loved doing their jobs in guiding and protecting all of these mortals at all times. That wasn't because they respected this being, but because they felt the need that these mortals were too precious to this powerful being.

But not all of the angels felt that way, that is why this powerful being punished them by turning them into demons, making them work as devils who loved punishing evil.

This basic but intricate system was the way things ought to have always been. That is, until a few angels discovered a way to slay their lord in order to get more power.

Most angels were very angry at this kind of thing, that's why they didn't plan on letting this unthinkable thing go away. The same angel who had managed to overpower this mighty being had, however, already grown to be so powerful that even millions of other angels were helpless in the face of it.

But seeing how all of the angels that once loved this powerful being continued to fight, he decided to get rid of everyone's memories with his newly acquired power.

He managed to not only remove certain parts of everyone's memories, but he also managed to alter them by making angels and demons have a lot of hate against one another.

At that time it was a normal thing for the demons to be hated, but the amount of hate that grew within angels made them no different from demons who had different forms.

“If this being was so powerful, how was it defeated that easily by a single angel?” A certain angel asked.

“I do not know.” The massive angel continued explaining. “Whatever the cause, it is just strengthening this angel right now as we speak. He intends to destroy everyone who rejects him in addition to seizing control of hell and heaven for himself.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6