The final war! – Chapter 245
245 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

Seikatsu, together with a group of powerful angels and demons by his side, traveled to the next districts of heaven which were taken over by demons. 

However, since the demon king had already been defeated, banishing demons from those realms was an easy way to deal with them, with the exception of a few who still had memories of their previous life.. 

The alliance between the angels continued growing stronger in number thanks to their coordination with one another. But this wasn't because of their sole belief, but because there was something else influencing these beings.

And that was none other than Seikatsu. A human that rose from the weakest to one of the strongest beings in every district.

Right at the center of the 2nd realm, many of the general angels and demons were gathering for one last discussion about the following war that was about to occur very soon.

“All of the realms, starting from heaven to the lowest districts of hell have been successfully restored back to functioning dimensions. A great number of angels have also begun to follow a hierarchy of individuals in order to bring all of this mess back to normal. But there still seem some individuals who still seek to find a way to fight demons, that is why we have banished them from the heavenly districts.” An angel within the room briefly informed the rest.

“In the hell’s distractions, we are also starting all of of the gates that will bring and gather an unending amount of souls that will not only regain the power of dimensions but also prevent them from collapsing.” A certain demon in the room also informed.

Sofiel smiled at the news. [ Yes, this is how things are supposed to be. If we continue to act this way, we will bring back what was lost in the past. However, things won't be able to go this way unless we find a way to get the first district under our control. ]

Sofiel clenched her fists. “This is the sole reason why many of us have managed to get back our memories. It was all thanks to our lord! But that won't last for any longer if we don't find a way to prevent the strongest angel from killing us all.”

“If what was said is true, then how are we supposed to stop such an angel from destroying everything?” One of the angels asked in worry.

“We simply don't have the power to stop him.” Lucy suddenly chimed in the conversation.

Everyone in the room immediately turned their heads to the demon who destroyed what plans they had in mind.

“However, are we forgetting about the human we have on our side?” The dark-haired demon smiled as he asked everyone.

“That is right!” Sofiel excitedly agreed. “With our lord’s help, we will be able to stop this madness!”

Thanks to Sofiel everyone’s mood was brought back to a confident one, having full trust that Seikatsu was going to end this war.

“By the way.” An angel within the room spoke. 

“What is it?” Sofiel inquired.

“Where is our lord right now?”

Sofiel smiled. “Right now, he is trying to restore the cores of this district. If he’s successful, we might be able to make this place fully working once again for the lost souls who have been used as nothing more but energy from Angels for a long time.”

…..

Somewhere far from the 2nd district, above the visible sky was a certain humanoid being with green eyes and brown hair that seemed to be meditating the whole time. His whole body was very calm and relaxed as a glowing mist was flowing nicely around his whole body.

What he was Hatsuko doing right now, was using this heavenly district as a way to reclaim his full potential of powers.

Right now he was very weak compared to the most powerful angel, that is why he had to use the remaining force of the district to grow stronger. That way he was also able to make the energy of the dimension flow much smoother compared to before.

It was a recycling way of fixing and strengthening the core of his power which was creating life crystals within the dimension.

Hatsuko slowly opened his eyes and glanced at his own hands with a stern look on his face.

He could tell the difference in how his body had changed within the years and how much he has grown, to the point where he wasn't considered a human anymore.

[ This much energy should be enough… ] Hatsuko thought to himself with barely any reaction on his face.

Many thoughts were going around his head, but the one that remained within him the whole time was…

[ Afer this is over…. I won’t be able to return back home…. ]

The moment he resurrected himself back to life, Hatsuko knew that from that moment on, he wouldn't be able to return back to his planet back with the rest of the people he loved.

It was a painful thing to think since they were the only girls he respected and loved without shaming him for his past and weakness. 

They were the ones who brought him back from the darkest parts of himself and they were the ones who showed him that the world could be beautiful as well.

That was the sole thing that made him want to protect his planet from the upcoming war. It was a decision that was worth protecting the girls with the rest of the humans.

[ But I'm glad that everything turned out this way… ] Hatsuko softly smiled while remembering all of the interactions he had with all of the girls. [ Because my life now has finally a purpose.  ]

After reaching a new level of his power, Hatsuko turned around and saw a massive dimensional crack that was continuing to grow bigger and bigger.

Hatsuko knew what was going to happen, that's why he prepared himself for what was about to happen.

.

.

.

Time for the final battle to begin!

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my work for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6