Hatsuko. – Chapter 247
333 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zarxiel had managed to easily win the battle with the once powerful angel of all time. He knew that his powers were on another level, that's why he didn't bat an eye while dealing with Lucifer.

However, sensing that something wasn't adding up, Zarxiel looked around only to find Hatsuko, the human who fought all angels and demons in order to end the corruption between them all.

The mysterious mortal had reached a level that even most angels and demons couldn't even manage.

“Your late.” Zarxiel smiled before throwing Lucifer’s head beneath his legs.

Hatsuko looked down with his cold eyes at the demon who still had a smile on his face despite being dead.

“.....”

“Tell me. How did you acquire such power despite being a mortal?” Zarxiel inquired. “I’ve been watching you over for a while and I still can’t understand where your powers come from. You look like a human, but you clearly are not.”

After quietly looking at the head on the ground, Hatsuko rose his eyes towards his next target which also was the reason behind all.

“Why do you want to be stronger?” Hatsuko suddenly asked.

“Why you say? Isn't that obvious?” Zarxiel responded. “In order to step over the weak! That's why! What better feeling is there than trampling over the weak that can't do anything else other than beg for their life? Can’t you understand that? You are one of the strongest mortals out there after all.”

Hatsuko’s eyes dimmed in darkness at his past going by in an instant. All of the memories where he was bullied, beaten up, and mocked were brought up from his darkest past that he wanted to forget.

“Yes…. I understand it.” Hatsuko said.

Zarxiel smiled. “Then, how about this? Why don't you become my underling? I will spare your life in exchange for you killing the rest of the angels.”

There was a gap of silence before Hatsuko’s eyes glared in full hatred. “However, that is reason enough for me to kill you.”

“Suit yourself then.” Zarxiel said in disappointment. The angel let out sight and then used another of his skills to create an insanely big hand in the sky which was going to crush right Hatsuko’s head.

However, Hatsuko wasn't going to stand by and wait for the attack to reach him, that's why he used all of his power to charge toward the angel and punch him right in his chest.

But to his expectation, the angel had already a slim barrier around his body protecting him the whole time.

“It's no use. A mortal can never even scratch me.” Zarxiel said with the same kind of expression. “It's a pity that you didn't accept my invitation.”

Seeing how his punch didn't do anything, Hatsuko pulled back before realizing that the massive hand in the sky was about to crush the ground. 

However, in the eyes of that angel, he saw how his prepared hand already crushed the ground, almost destroying an area of almost forty kilometers in radius.

“.....”

But what the angel didn't expect was how a sudden explosion from the massive hand was heard, blowing it up to pieces.

“Can’t expect you to die so easily.” The angel spoke.

As the Hand was blown to pieces, Hatsuko came out flying from there and looked down at the angel that was calmly looking at him. His green glowing eyes were glaring at Zarxiel before creating millions of swords and shooting them.

“Fine…” Zarxiel let out a sigh. “I shall play one last game with you.” 

After accepting the duel that Hatsuko was providing with his death stare, Zarxiel brought out his golden sword and flew in the air while crushing all of the swords that were coming to him. 

Hatsuko gathered all of his strength while continuing to charge countless swords, and moved right behind the angel at the speed of light in order to cut off his wings.

“You insolent coward!” Zarxiel glared in hatred and flew away from Hatsuko’s range in order to dodge the green sword.

But what the angel didn't notice was how a few of his feathers were already cut from the sharp blade that the human was holding in his hand.

Hatsuko could see with his eyes the weakness of this being, that's why he didn't hesitate to strike with all of his powers. 

But that came at a cost. The angel was finally going to take this fight seriously.
Understanding the sudden growth of power within the angel, Hatsuko took a quick look before flying away with all of his remaining strength.

“I will not let you get away!” Zarxiel threatened and followed after him at a speed that exceeded the speed of light. But to his surprise, he stopped the moment he saw where Hatsuko had landed.

Where they were right now was nowhere else other than the place where the god of creation was trapped. The same crystal planet where Zarxiel was feeding off.

“Y-you! How did you find this? No one is supposed to locate the core!” The angel was left a bit dumbfounded while being hesitant to attack in fear of actually releasing god from its seals connected to the crown.

“......” The green-eyed human, however, didn't respond. He took a quick glance at the angel above him before bringing out a sword and thrusting it inside the green crystal.

“NO! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!” The angel loudly said as he watched Hatsuko drain the power out of the crystal.

“You’re just a damn mortal!!!!!” 

Seeing how Hatsuko wasn't going to stop, the angel gathered a great amount of energy and blasted it toward the human with green eyes.

Hatsuko, despite being exposed to the blast, the light continued growing brighter until he no longer could see what was around him.

“.....”

But once the light faded away, Hatsuko found himself inside a familiar bed, inside a room filled with familiar objects and interiors around.

His eyes blinked twice in confusion as he understood that this was the same room where he rested during his time back in Sakuru. The same place where most of his nightmares came from. The same place where his hate was built up to the point where he no longer had any emotion.

Hatsuko got out of his bed and looked in the mirror and saw how his body was transformed back to his older version of himself.

With barely any information about what had happened, Hatsuko wore some random clothes and walked out of his room in order to investigate his current situation. And from what he was seeing, many other students were happily passing by with their own friends.

Hatsuko continued walking in the school’s hallways until two guys that were much bigger than him stood in front of him, preventing him from walking any further.

“Hey, Jamy, look who decided to show up today.” The first guy smirked.

“Who?” The other guy responded with the same kind of expression.

“It's the trash mixer. Seems like he didn't have enough beating from yesterday.”

“Maybe we should teach him some manners.”

Both of the guys smiled while looking at the emotionless-looking Hatsuko who didn't even blink once while coldly looking at the two bullies.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my work for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6