A universe, finally at peace! – Chapter 250
348 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Even if you have achieved that form, it makes no difference! I'll still murder you!" The angel threatened as he used his own emotions to create armor around his whole body, enhancing his powers and speed at the same time.

Both of the green and yellow winged beings faced one another for the last time before instantly disappearing from their position and shifting to different distances that were as far as thousands of light years away from one another, causing many blasts through space until a wormhole was created from the power of their collision.

Countless attacks from both beings continued colliding for a long time through space, destroying many stars, galaxies, and many uninhabitable worlds that had yet to develop.

However, through many galaxies where life was possible, green and yellow plasma lights could be seen through the darkest skies which confused many scientists, and frightened many of those who had yet to understand the wonders of space. 

This new phenomenon took place millions of years in the future to see it through the night sky while some saw this before it even happened.

After fighting for this long, the angel still couldn't understand how this battle was lasting for so long. Even though he had lost his source of energy, he still had a vast amount of it left inside his body.

[ I have to think of something before he continues to grow any stronger. I can not let my progress get ruined now! ] The angel thought to himself while waiting 1 light year for the next collision with Hatsuko. Even though the time between their attacks seemed very slow, they were actually moving at an insane speed where both of their minds were moving at a different kind of time.

[ But no matter the result, I am going to be victorious! Because I am, after all, the one and only god! ]

However, what the angel didn't expect were intense energy coming toward him which put chills down his wings and his entire body.

[ Huh?! How is this possible? ] The angel questioned after seeing a beam of light coming towards him at a speed that surpassed what was considered normal in the whole common universe.

[ How can he be that strong?!!!!! ] The golden angel glared in hatred and frustration as it was unable to understand the concept behind this new being that had reached a new level beyond understanding.

[ I won't allow this!!! I CAN'T ALLOW IT TO END LIKE THISSSSSS!!! ] The angel loudly complained before he was met with the powerful green light.

By using the energy from the countless stars, Hatsuko created a ray beam that finally fried the golden angel to death, leaving nothing else but cosmic dust which was soon turned into one of the space's most beautiful space paintings.

After being certain that the angel had been finally vanquished and that nothing else in the universe threatened any of the worlds, Hatsuko let his body drift into space.

[ It's finally over… ] Hatsuko thought to himself after his whole armor disappeared exactly in the way it formed to his body.

All of the worlds out there continued moving forward unaware that their biggest threat was finally gone. A system that was soon restored where an infinite amount of souls could finally have a rest from their nonstop deaths.

Hatsuko was welcomed back to the realm of heaven where millions of angels greeted him for his long battle that not only ended many sufferings but also brought peace among many angels that were fighting with one another.

Demons returned back to their own realm and started their torture among souls that were sent their way. This was adapted from their natural behavior which increased the energy in their domain due to the suffering and cries of the bad spirits.

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

Back at Sakuru, not so long after the return of the humans from the angel’s realm, many doctors and soldiers were assisted with everything they needed, including a health check, treatment, and anything that they wished for.

In an attempt to interview the heroes about what was on the other side of the wormhole, numerous news reporters were also rushing to step in.

However, the only thing they got as a response was silence filled with their broken expressions.

Thanks to Akemi and the twin sisters' skill, the other girls who were on a different team silently departed from there before any of the news reporters could catch a glimpse of them..

After learning of the strongest warriors' return, the president of Sakuru gave them a few more days to rest before allowing himself to pay them all a visit all at once.

“I can't express my gratitude to you all enough for everything you have done for our nation.” The president lowered his head to the group of warriors that were looking in either confusion or surprise. “It was because of you that humanity has once again found peace from all of the wickedness that once stole that away.”

However, all of the Sakuru warriors had blank expressions on their faces when listening to the president. 

They all have been through so much to the point where even the president lowering himself didn't seem to impress them. Not to mention all of the experiences they had to go through on the other side of the wormhole.

“Not at all, mister president.” Hanna suddenly replied. “We did what we had to do as the guardians of this country.”

The president softly smiled while looking at the girl who had the initiative to give respond to the heavy mood in the room.

“You were Tatsuya’s partner, right?”

“Yes, that would be me.” Hanna gave a quick repose to the president.

“I heard that he had the most injuries out of you all. I hope that he will recover very soon.”

Hanna lowered her head. “He’s currently undergoing surgery where he will get prosthetic limbs. So I know that he is going to recover very soon.”

“Is that so?” The president gave a faint shocked expression before having himself out of the room. “It seems like the rest of the team needs a little more rest, so I’ll be excusing myself for now. Please do meet me once you recover. I’ll make sure to give all of you proper rewards for your amazing achievements.”

“Will do. Thank you, mister president.” Hanna lowered her head once again before seeing the president head out of the room.

In the meantime, after seeing that the president was done with the Sakuru warriors, he was greeted by an agent that seemed to have some important news.

“So?” The president quickly spoke the moment the man in black approached.

“The group of girls that were related to the Underground city has been indentiffied.” The man briefly explained as he handed an envelope that contained a bunch of pictures belonging to Hatsuko’s girls.

“I see…” The president confirmed and then put the photos back inside the envelope. “I never thought that miss Lily was going to betray humanity and transform her brother into that kind of monster…. But whatever the consequences, we must deal with this as quickly as possible.”

“Are you talking about Hatsuko?”

The conversation between the president and the agent came to a quick end the moment a certain female voice was heard behind them.

“You are… the girl from before?” The president, startled by the sudden intrusion, looked behind, only to find Hanna.

But something was different about her this time. Her face was showing the most hateful glare as she was waiting for confirmation from the president.

* * *

Several days later, at a certain house, were several girls who were dazing around in boredom.

Akemi seemed to be interested in a certain device called the smartphone. 

Hina and Ichika usually took part in doing house chores. 

Chloe would usually exercise her own moves in order to get stronger. 

Shiro, together with the twin sisters has discovered an animated cute series on television that kept them occupied for long periods of time. 

And in the end, Lily seemed to be in a hurry while typing on her portable laptop.

“Everyone!!” The small sister suddenly called out in an alarmed voice.

“Don't yell! I'm trying to get into this thing that shares your paintings through this small device.” Akemi complained while trying to get used to pressing on the smartphone’s screen. Since she was not a human, she understood that the moment she would use her normal strength, her smartphone would crack.

“Forget about that! We’re in deep trouble!” Lily informed everyone while showing a bunch of information over the screen she was holding.

“What is wrong? Don't tell me that more monsters have appeared?” Chloe asked, ready to take action if the lives of people were in danger.

“No, something worse…” The girl in a white lab stated, grabbing everyone's attention. “A footage of my brother has been released all over the news!!!”

Bewildered by what was Lily trying to say, they all got close to the screen and saw short footage of Hatsuko going berserk in the underground city.

{ “A new calamity showing a student from the Sakuru institution obliterating an entire city in a matter of seconds has been made public online. Although we still don't know where the boy is, we do know that the murderer is not acting alone.”

As the video continued showing many people getting completely massacred, the news reporter, showing fear and in her voice continued giving more details of what was known about this disaster.

“A group of eight girls are suspect of being accomplices with this boy.”

The news showed pictures of each girl caught by the cameras in U.G.C.

}

“Ah! That's us!!” Shiro exclaimed when seeing herself and all of her other girls on the screen.

{

“Their location has been confirmed to be in our country. However, the president has assured us that he is going to deal with this with no casualties.”

The screen changed back to accurate videos and pictures of the girls that were found in the video.

“We still don't know what we are dealing with yet, but for all of the people out there. Please be—”

}

Before the live broadcast could continue any longer, Lily closed her device and looked at everyone who had either scared or confused expressions on their faces.

“W-what are we going to do? They all think that we were accomplices to destroying an entire city!” Ichika held both of her hands near her heart and looked at the other girls for an answer.

“As much as I hate to say this, we are involved with that mass destruction.” Chloe gripped her fists real tight as she looked into nothingness about the actions that were caused by their past.

Maybe none of this would have happened if she had been able to help Hatsuko with his pain sooner.

“Why are you all so scared? With a snap of my fingers, I can just kill them all without a sweat.” Akemi smirked while seeing how some humans were scared of other inferior humans. 

There were higher ranks based on strength in her dragon realm, and she was one of the strongest of her whole family. But right now she was in the human realm, and she had nothing else to fear. Just what could some humans do to a strong dragon?

Even though she wasn't as strong as she used to be in her prime, humans still don't stand a chance against her. Or that's what Akemi was thinking at those moments.

“That dumb head of yours still doesn't get it!” Lily insulted the silver-haired dragon.

“Haa?! What did you just call me you little human? Even if you are master’s sister, I won't go easy on you!” Akemi snapped back at the small and cute scientist.

“I just called you a dumb dragon, that's what I called you! While you keep boasting about being a powerful dragon, humans have managed to make weapons that could potentially kill you! You should also be scared of that!” Lily warned the dragon, also showing a bit of hesitation while trying to finish her sentence.

“No human weapon can harm me, so there’s nothing to worry about.” Akemi proudly said.

“They can….” Lily looked down in frustration.

All of the other girls looked in slight confusion and suspicious of the quiet reaction of the little girl in a white cloak.

“Lily… what are you trying to say?” Hina calmly asked in a way so she wouldn't sound too rude to her benefactor's sister.

“I'm saying that this country might be a hindrance to us.” Lily finally responded after a moment of silence from the heavy mood in the room. “After sneaking out of the research team in Sakuru, I might’ve left a few of my projects in there. At first, I didn't think of anything of them because they were unfinished, useless, or simply uninteresting to me due to my search for my brother. But a day ago…. They seem to have found all of my research, and finalized them.”

All of the girls had stern looks on their faces at the anxious look that Lily was giving.

“You mean….” Chloe tried guessing.

“Yes…. They might have a way to suppress abilities.” Lily finally revealed, showing that this was no joking matter.

But while the girls were discussing what they were going to do next, loud noises could be heard from outside. Scared to know what those noises were about, Hina slightly opened the window and peeked to see what was going on.

“What's that noise?” Ichika asked.

Once carefully looking outside the window, thousands of people could be seen yelling while trying to break inside the barrier that Lily had put around her house.

“““KILL THE MONSTERS!”””

“““KILL THE MONSTERS!”””

“““KILL THE MONSTERS!”””

“”””DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH KILLING OUR FAMILIES!!!””””

The croud continued cussing and yelling with as much force as they could while either throwing sharp objects or using their abilities to break the barrier. No matter how you look at this, everyone was furious about the girls being accomplices of either being a threat to humanity or simply killing their family and friends that used to live in the Underground City.

Hina quickly closed and looked at the girls who were gathering all of their personal belongings.

“We have to move quickly! We aren’t safe here any longer.” The maid-like girl worriedly advised.

“I agree. Even if the president finds us innocent, those people out there will do anything in order to get their revenge for what happened back at the Underground city.” Chloe concluded.

“If you all are so scared, I can just transform back to my original form and fly you guys out of here in seconds,” Akemi suggested.

“No! We’ll become an easier target if you transform into one. This fucking country has a system which will detect anything that doesn't have a humanoid form and attack it with a predator's missile.” Lily explained.

“Those things won't do a thi–”

“They won't do a thing to your body, but it will kill the rest of us!” The small sister added.

“Then what do you suggest w-we do? We can't fight other humans!” Rei suddenly chimed in after seeing how her friends were planning on escaping the country.

“Rei. You weren't part of the wanted list, so I think it's better if you stay hidden.” Chloe said after seeing the anxious look on Rei’s face.

“N-no! I'm coming with you! Even if I can't fight, I can't let you girls be on your own! You saved my life. And it's my decision to come with you! For once in my life, I want to be part of something! Part of something that appreciates me for who I am! I want to help people, and you all are the ones who helped me free from those who had blackmailed me.”

After a few more minutes of arguing, they all agreed on taking Rei with them. And after seeing that they all were ready, Lily came back into the room.

“Alright, follow me. I figured that something might happen in the future, that's why I made a secret pathway that will lead us to the next neighborhood.”

After explaining what they were going to do next, all of the girls nodded with an expressionless look on their faces. No matter how dangerous the situation was going to be, for as long as they had each other, nothing else mattered! They were going to escape safely out of this cursed country.

* * *

While an angry crown finally broke the barrier, many of the brave and stupid individuals that were thirsty for revenge, ran inside the house and broke everything apart in order to find the girls mentioned on the television.

“GET THEM!!”

“DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!”

However, even though they searched everywhere, the wanted girls were nowhere to be found. This made the crowd even furious before they all were pushed away by the police force which was going to investigate where the girls could’ve gone.

* * *

In the heaven realm, where the quiet times have become a normal thing, many angels of the higher ranking were bowing down at a massive hall. And at the end of the hall, was a certain humanoid being with long brown hair and a green crown on his head.

“I'm going back.” Hatsuko informed all of the angels bowing to him.

“My lord! You should reconsider this. If you go back to the human realm, won't your aura kill millions of humans?” A certain angel worriedly asked.

“Besides, who is going to lead us if you are gone?” Another angel sounded.

Hatsuko took a deep thought to himself before he could respond.

Despite becoming the most powerful being in the whole universe, he knew that there were going to be responsibilities and consequences. But this wasn't all true. He already accomplished his true purpose, and there was no longer any need for him to be in this realm.

Hatsuko softly smiled before his body began to glow until it returned back to his old body where he once was at his weakest form.

“It's okay.” He assured all of the angels with a soft expression, making all of his followers feel at ease. “I simply wish to experience the remaining time left I have back as a human before I return here. With this form, my aura will be the same as any other human. And lastly, you don't really need my leadership anymore. The corrupted angels have already been banished from this realm. Besides, if something were to happen to this realm. I will know.”

And with that, Hatsuko disappear from the king-like position in this realm, leaving behind many angels that still couldn't continue their usual work without their lord. But they still respected his decision, and that's why no further action was taken by any of the angels.

They simply knew that they could trust their lord’s decision.

* * *

Through the clear sky, a certain humanoid being appeared out of nowhere as if teleporting from somewhere. That humanoid being was Hatsuko in the normal human form of a teenager.

After returning back to his planet, there was a sense of nostalgic feeling immediately filled his chest.

Even though he had experienced many hardships and bullying, he no longer cared. He still had his sister and a group of girls that deeply loved him. That's what made him feel at home.

But after looking down at the place that was cities that were beginning to be rebuilt, he teleported to another place where all of the girls were supposed to be.

Sakuru. The same palace where he experienced his torment during his weakest times.

The moment he teleported back to his academy, at the rooftop, he noticed something strange that was going around.

There was barely anyone around the streets.

Strange, something must’ve happened. Hatsuko thought to his head while looking around at this familiar place.

Hatsuko jumped from the rooftop and continued running around in order to see what was going around in this city. But while continuing exploring this strange place, he soon noticed many ruined houses, grounds, and cars as if a war between humans had occurred all of the sudden.

This worried Hatsuko a lot, that's why he continued running at a significant speed that exceeded a normal car in order to see what had been going on.

The more he continued exploring, the more damages could be noticed.

However, after arriving at a certain street, Hatsuko suddenly stopped. His whole expression was unrecognizable, and the movements of his limbs were very small before continuing to walk at normal speed.

But something this time was different with Hatsuko to the point where even his aura was beginning to grow stronger and stronger, causing the ground to crack at every step he took.

Green glowing veins were also becoming visible on his hands and neck until he finally came to a stop.

Just what could’ve happened to this sudden change of behavior? Hatsuko was very quiet, but deep inside him… something else was coming back to the surface.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my work for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The last two chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8