7—Bloody Bathwater (R-18) [2.0]
12.1k 44 203
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! The chapter you have all been (probably) waiting for! Extra long chapter because I wanted no blueballing to occur, so get your lotion and napkins ready!

Unless you're trying NoNutNovember. Then you should just stop reading here.


The place in question was extremely big and luxurious, with two baths the size of small pools for cold and hot water. There were also buckets to throw water on oneself before going in, to wash the bulk of the dirt away. We both lost our clothes, and without even seeing anything, my member immediately started getting big just from the notion of being alone, naked, with a girl. 'I'm the lowest of scum.' When I turned around, I found Aina staring at my muscular, chiseled body, amazement written all over her beautiful face.

“Is there... something wrong?” I asked, slightly awkwardly, as I poured a bucket of warm water over my head, and then went to do the same for her. 

I was quite obviously staring at her, not managing to keep my sight away from her perky breasts which were just the size of my hands, with cute, pink nipples at the tips. My gaze also fell on her thin waist, fair skin and gorgeous, bare slit between her legs.

She opened her mouth and started talking in a very low voice, so much so I didn't hear her. “N-nothing, Master. W-Well.... I-glughblublughu!” her sentence was cut off by the water that fell from above her.

“Come on, I have to clean you thoroughly.” I said as I grinned at her and gently guided her by the wrist into the bath.

Her face was red, her breathing fast and shallow, but I paid it no mind as I sat behind her with her body between my legs. I relaxed in the warm water and started combing out the filth stuck in Aina’s shoulder-long, dark green hair. It was strangely soothing, to see the matted hair slowly turned silky and smooth bit by bit, strand by strand. When her hair finally became rid of filth after several minutes, I went on to wash her petite body. I took a bar of soap, a very expensive luxury in this world, and started running it over her body.

She was very shy with a hint of incredulity, but she squirmed in delight when I passed the bar of soap under her armpits or over her breasts, and I felt my greatsword down there get completely ready for battle, pressing against her lower back. 'Well, I would be lying if I claimed I didn’t expect this. When she told me she didn’t want to be left alone and I realized she needed a bath, I had already been aiming for a situation like this... I'm truly the worst.'

After a second of deliberation, I decided to just embrace my scumminess instead of trying to justify actions through a distorted lense. I pressed my mouth against Aina’s pointy ears and whispered “What’s wrong? Are you perhaps feeling good?” 

Then, I lightly bit the tip of her pointy ear, wondering if an elf's ears were erogenous zones like they were often depicted to be in fantasy stories.

As I found out, they probably were.

“N-no...annhhh! ” She tried to deny it, but when she felt my bite she broke into a moan. I started slowly doing circles with my index fingers around her rosy pink aureolas as she kept moaning and squirming. At the beginning she was asking me to stop, but by now...

M-Master... it feels good... nnhhaaaa... ahhhhhn... more... please! 

She was panting and sweating, red until the tip of her cute pointy ears and saying such things with bated breaths. She was running her hands through my thighs, grabbing onto my muscles as if she was clinging to her remaining sanity through them. I was still nibbling on her earlobe, and suddenly pinched both of Aina’s nipples, rolling them in between my fingers.

“AH! Mashter, yes! YES!! Ahhnnnn... shomething... shumshing is khuummimg! aAAahHhhHH!

She suddenly stiffened, then lost all the strength in her body, leaning on my back. I started lovingly caressing her cheeks, and said, tentatively, “Are you alright? Can I... go further?”

She turned even more red somehow, and said, stuttering as her whole body convulsed, a sight more arousing that any porn I'd ever watched, “W-well, if M-Master is okay with someone like me, t-then....it would be m-my pleasure...”

When she said that, something awakened inside me. I picked Aina’s extremely soft body up and turned it around, bringing us face to face with each other. I pressed my lips onto hers, and when they separated a few seconds later, she was gasping for breath and two thin strings of saliva connected our lips. I whispered to her, “This is my first time, so... please take care of me.”

Then, I slowly lowered her down onto my pulsing, veiny monster cock. My gaze swept past her mounds, taking in the beautiful image of her gorgeous, beet-red face, her slender arms, her cute bellybutton, round bottom and long, thin legs that were dangling in the air, submerged only from below the knee.

'This is Aina,’ I thought. 'This is the absolute, peerless beauty that I'm about to defile.' Almost by instinct, my lips once again crashed into her soft, pink mouth, as I started to lower her onto my girth.

She instinctively tensed up when she felt something pushing up against her the entrance of her precious cave, but she calmed down when she realized it was me.

 I slowly pushed inside her, sedately piercing through her tight, wet folds, savouring as, inch by inch, my cock was slowly enveloped in hot tightness and wetness.

Just getting the glans inside was a chore, and Aina’s contorted face confirmed that she was in pain. I passionately kissed her, slipping my tounge inside her mouth and moving it around to distract her from the pain. 

This was the first time I ever french-kissed someone, so I wasn’t exactly good at it, but she accepted me completely and it seemed to work, as I felt her loosen up slightly down below. Not much, but enough for me to barely be able to keep going. When I pushed a bit more I felt my glans hitting something, and I asked her a question, barely containing the urge to slam my whole length into her and rapidly pump her.

“Aina, by any chance... are you a virgin too?” She nodded weakly between tears, probably from the pain, while showing me an innocent smile, and I felt my arousal shoot up exponentially. 

A part of me wanted to slam her body down all the way down to my base, and then, ignoring her despaired screams of pain, mercilessly thrust inside her again and again until her insides were destroyed and her belly was filled with semen, gushing out of her bellybutton.

Thankfully, even l felt disturbed at myself for thinking such things and didn't come close to acting on it.

Still, it took all my self-control to not simply ram my greatsword into her depths, but I knew I would hurt her if I did, possibly enough to make her hate me, which was more than enough of a deterrent.

I started pinching her nipples while I kissed her, then started lightly thrusting my rod to get her entrance accustomed to my size. My member was thicker than Aina’s wrist by quite a margin, and seeing something so big poking out of her petite body was extremely erotic. There was even a fairly noticeable bulge below her belly, something I had something of a fetish for.

'I'm pure human trash.'

"Aina, get ready. This will hurt," I whispered and, as I felt her nod and heard a feeble "please", I thrust my huge member forward with a bit more force, and felt her hymen tear. 

We were no longer virgins.

The water around us started turning slightly red, tinted by the remains her broken purity. She bit my shoulder and dug her nails into my back, but I just patted her head, desperately fighting back my instinct to breed her, and caressed her back, saying, “It’s okay, I know it hurts, but please, please be strong for me. I will... do my best to cause you as little pain as possible, I promise.”

After a couple of minutes of slow hugging and cuddling, which I had trouble withstanding, she leaned back and looked at me with eyes filled with tears, then said with a barely audible voice, “Please ravage me, Master.”

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. At that point, my instincts took over.

I put both my hands in her waist and pushed forward, feeling my giant rod break open her tight, hot, recently virgin pussy. My glans hit a bump, the entrance to her womb, but I was only a bit over halfway in, so I pushed even further. Aina’s screaming made me go back to my senses, and I quickly tried to pull out.

“I-I’m so sorry! I lost myself and hurt y-“

“N-no, It’s okay Master!” What she said startled me.

“Okay!? In what way is that okay?”

She looked at me with upturned, seductive eyes and said “I’m really... extremely grateful that master has accepted me so deeply, so right now..." she leaned forward, and whispered shyly, "it would make me really happy if I could make my master feel good.”

If this were an anime, the blood gushing from my nose would have reached the room's ceiling.

‘Seriously, this girl is just too damn cute.’ I kissed her passionately and touched her body tenderly as I once again started slowly pistoning. I was scraping her deepest depths with every thrust, causing her to moan incoherently as she hugged my body with all her might. Eventually, her moans went from pain to pleasure, and I could feel her tight virginal walls coiling around my rod, sucking it deeper, not wanting to let it escape.

"Ooohhh... Aaannhhhhhh... Nnhhhaaaaa!... Aaahh... Masteeeer..."

Eventually the pleasure from her hot, wet cave started building up, and I felt like I could shoot at any moment. I started clumsily rubbing Aina’s clit, and her screams of pleasure turned even more passionate.

“AHHHH!!... Master! So gooood! Annnhhhhhh! I love this! Aahhh! Aaaaah! Ooohhhh, Nnhhaaaaa! Maashteeer...I looveeee youuuu!'

Suddenly, her body started spasming, she threw her head up, and her walls started clamping on my cock with an unprecedented tightness. It was enough to push me over the edge. I rammed my waist up, making my cock push against her womb and shooting thick ropes of cum inside her.

Aina’s beautiful face was a mess, it was beet red and drenched in glistening sweat, her tounge sticking out and drooling everywhere, her pupils shot up, to the point where they were barely visible. Her slim legs went up in the air, splashing hot water everywhere as her toes curled. Her nails were once again digging into my back, but I paid it no mind. I was in too much pleasure to care.

I sucked on her tongue and hugged her tightly as I rythmically pumped my huge cock, her walls kept shivering and I kept filling her up with my seed, a small bump appearing on her belly to show for it. Her tits were jiggling due to her unsteady breaths, and I grabbed them harshly.

Eventually, our orgasms died down, and she slumped into my chest, panting. “Haaa..ahhhh...Masteeeeer....hhaaaaa...”

I went to pull my monster rod out of her but she clenched it tightly, and said, “I want to stay like this...just a bit longer.” As a reply, I kissed her lovingly, giving it my all as I my moved my tongue around to explore all of hers.

When our lips reluctantly parted ways, she leaned her head onto my shoulder, and before I realised it, she was already asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, I got out of the bath while still inside her, and chuckled at how she looked like a koala hugging a tree trunk. Well, except for the fact that koalas usually didn't sleep with thick tree branches deep inside them.

I bunched up all our clothes into a bundle and picked them up, then quietly walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I slowly got the both of us into the bed and covered us with the blanket, and fell asleep while looking at the blissful expression on Aina’s angelic face.

203