8—Shopping Trip [2.0]
9.3k 27 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was awoken by a tingling sensation stemming from my loins. I yawned as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, until they shot open when I saw Aina passionately licking my erect greatsword. I could see her love cave from this angle, and it was dribbling with a trickle of half-dried white liquid.

My heart started pounding at the sight, and at the thought that she decided to lick me all on her own, perhaps even enjoying doing so, but all those thoughts were flung away as I remembered something.

“H-hey, Aina!”

She looked my way and smiled, her face slightly flushed “Yes, Master?”

I felt a bit awkward asking this, but did it anyway. I had let myself be dominated by my raging hormones the day before, and now I had to deal with any possible consequences properly. “So... when was the last time you had your period?”

She gave me a blank look.

“My... what?”

'Huh? How couldn't she know? I'm sure I used the correct word in this world's language.'

"Oh... uhh, you know, when you bleed from down there each month?”

She gave me a stunned look and asked, incredulously, “Wait, so that wasn’t because of my injuries!?”

“No, it happens to every woman... wait, were your injuries that bad!?”

“Yeah, three men would come to hit me every day when they gave out the food... it hurt a lot... if not for Master buying me and giving me that amazing potion, I could have died there... ”

Tears started forming on the corners of her eyes ‘Damn, she’s gone through a lot. I have to make sure to be extra gentle with her from now on.’

I hugged her gently and caressed her cheeks, doing my best to cheer her up. She leaned into me, letting out a happy, relaxed sigh. She really was way too cute for this world. 

 “...two days”

She muttered that as I cuddled her.

“Excuse me?”

I had already forgotten about what we had been talking a while ago, so I didn't immediately make the connection.

“The last time I bled down there... it was two days ago."

I sighed in relief at the news, since that meant chance of pregnancy was basically zero, but reprimanded myself for being so reckless. Unless there was some magical fuckery involved, getting an STD was unlikely since we were both virgins, at least until the night before, but I hadn't known that when I'd brought her into the bath. I had seriously let lust blind my actions. 

Actually, I might have already been letting my hormones lead me when I bought her. I knew nothing about her nature or character, and yet I still impulsively freed her from slavery. I was 99% sure she was a kind, tormented soul now, but again, I didn't know that before. Huge mistake on my part. 

'Sighhh... Well, you live and you learn, I suppose.'

As a thank you for Aina's answer, and her goodness in general, I started rubbing her deliciously pink slit as I thought, ‘I should get some contraceptive elixirs for the future—I think those are a thing, given that Raynold overheard something about them—since cumming inside her felt incredible, and I’m not about to give it up. I just hope I can afford them.'

When I felt her legs rubbing up against mine, I found Aina trying to keep herself from moaning from pleasure, so I decided to stop before I became too horny to think rationally. She was probably extremely sore, probably even hurt from last night, so after telling Aina that I would be back in 5 minutes, I ran to the kitchen and fixed up breakfast for the both of us.

When I got back to my chamber, Aina was sniffing my pillow, but she was probably doing it to relieve her anxiety, so I didn’t scold her. We peacefully ate breakfast on the bed, and she was constantly moaning in delight because of how good the food was. I even got a boner from hearing her, something I expertly hid with a pillow. Apparently, the slavers didn't starve her because they always tried to fatten up female slaves (after all, plump slaves sold better), but basically only gave her bread and the occasional watery soup.

In fact, they apparently gave her quite a lot of food at the beginning, just like the rest of the slaves, but she had quite the small appetite and never ate enough to put on fat, even when force-fed. That meant they soon gave up on her, and discarded her to the back of the shop. Then came the beatings, which had apparently gone on for over a month already.

I didn't really know how to console her, so I decided to brighten up the mood by letting her borrow some of my clothes and footwear to go to the city and buy some necessities for her, and... for us.

I jumped down the window while carrying Aina and picked up my sword from its secret spot in between some poorly trimmed bushes, then walked hand in hand with her down to the city. She still looked quite apprehensive about me giving her so many privileges she 'didn't deserve', but after a good few minutes of coaxing her and of repeatedly telling her just how beautiful she was to me and all the things that were good about her in my eyes, she came around.

In fact, by the time we were reaching out first destination, she was already clinging to me and pushing her petite breasts against me, trying to rub them through the fabric and into my arm, her blushing face a radiant expression of pure bliss and happiness, only comparable to when we orgasmed together. It warmed both my body and my heart, and made the trip that much more enjoyable.

We soon reached the commercial district, a bustling and lively net of loosely structured, winding streets of varying widths, perfect example of unplanned urban expansion, lined with stalls of all kinds and shops that occupied every ground floor of the buildings.

I headed straight to one of the most famous pharmacies—basically alchemy stores—and bought the most expensive contraceptive for males, since they were similarly prized for both genders and I didn’t want Aina drinking strange elixirs. 

The expensive bit was to ensure efficacy, but also to prevent any strange side effects. I spent a single gold on enough vials to last me for a month, since I had to take a set dosage every day or the effect would greatly dampen. Expensive when compared to earth contraceptives, but not all that bad.

I was gifted as a purchase gift a couple of weak healing potions, which were apparently geared towards superficial abrasion injuries (the shopkeeper knew his stuff,) and I unhesitatingly gave one to Aina to cure her soreness. She was practically moved to tears, which I felt was way too dramatic of a response, and after drinking it, her previous discomfort when walking all but vanished. Shortly after, she started shooting me lascivious gazes every couple of minutes, seemingly barely able to hold herself back.

It looked like she was in desperate need of a fix of my D.

187