9—Muffled Moans (R-18)
9.9k 18 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That situation continued for a while, since we walked around looking at stuff until it was time for lunch. We went around the streets, trying all sorts of snacks and dishes from different stalls, until the two of us were feeling full and bloated. Then, we went to a nearby park and spent a couple hours cuddling under the shade of a tree, digesting the meal.

I then went shopping for clothes with her, and although she was reluctant to buy high-quality ones for herself, I kept insisting until she relented. Unfortunately, all the expensive lady attires were much too big for her, since rich ladies were always fat in this world due to the standards of beauty.

We ended up choosing a bunch of frilly summer clothes meant for rich kids, but even those seemed to be a bit too wide for her. When we went to a changing room to see how they fit on her, she grabbed the hem of my shirt, and with her head down, she told me,

“Master, could you... stay with me? I’m scared to be alone.”

I was a bit surprised at first, but when I raised her face with my hand and looked her in the eye, I caught the glimmer of an ulterior motive, so I walked into the changing room with her and immediately started undressing after locking the door. 

When she realized I had seen through her ploy, she lost her clothes in an instant and leaped at me, pushing her lips onto mine and kissing me like an animal in heat. 

She pulled back soon after, recoiling from her sudden impulse and covering up her body, her embarrassment having reached an unprecedented level.

Fortunately, I had already taken the contraceptive (it wouldn't really have any effect in such a short time but whatever), so I didn’t waste any time as I kneeled in front of Aina and started licking her gorgeous cherry. She was surprised by my actions, probably expecting me to penetrate her directly, but I wanted to do things properly this time, or at least as properly as I could muster with my limited knowledge.

She had a beautiful, hairless slit with a hint of pink peeking from behind, so I used my thumbs to separate her outer labia, revealing her bright pink flower, and then started enthusiastically eating her out. She was already dripping wet when she undressed, so my saliva mixed with her love juices as I lapped the sweet, slightly musky stuff that came pouring out. There was also a bit of dried cum inside that she hadn't been able to scoop out herself this morning, but I didn't really care about it as I happily kept eating her out. It came from me anyway. Pun not intended.

"Ooohhhh... this is soooo... aaaahhhnnnnnn... Maaaster, MAasteeEEeer!"

She passionately ran her hands through my hair and grabbed it when I pushed my tongue inside her, pushing my head closer to her core. My nose digged into the top of her slit, and unearthed her swelling pink bump. As I massaged her clit with my nose, I pushed my tongue even deeper, while I put a hand on Aina’s butt cheek and another one on her mouth to suppress her moans.

As I had expected, she was feeling too good to stop herself for moaning, and I could both feel and hear her loud, pleasured moans through my hand.

Mmpphhh...mmmmm... mmhhhh... Mmshhhhtrrr!!!"

Eventually, she reached her climax, and her legs summarily gave out. I supported her body by her waist, then gently lied her down face up and lined her recently deflowered pussy onto my raging, just short of one foot-long cock.

She gasped in delight when she felt it slowly go inside her. It was still extremely tight inside her, but now it was pleasurable, instead of borderline uncomfortable like yesterday. My tongue had clearly played a part in that, her inner walls now being properly wet and lubricated, making my pride soar slightly.

I shoved my greatsword all the way to her depths in one go, and I could feel the skin on my cock peeling back, giving me unprecedented pleasure along with the expected tinge of pain. Aina seemed to be close to bursting into a fit of moans from the sudden sensations, so I sealed her lips with mine in order to muffle the sounds. We intertwined our sloppy tongues messily, both of us tasting her pussy juices.

We were so lost in our kiss that we forgot to breath for a few seconds. Eventually, she was forced to break off our passionate show of affection from lack of oxygen and started greedily gasping for air. I wasn't much better off, but as I panted heavily, I started pounding her, hard.

She could take about two thirds of my cock right now, so I repeatedly pulled my cock out until just the tip was in and then pushed it all the way until her womb got pushed back and mercilessly crushed, making her want to scream from the agonizingly intense pleasure. 

Of course, my relentless kiss made sure that didn't happen. I repeated it again and again, constantly increasing my pace. I broke our constant kiss at times to let her breath, but only for a short while, to prevent her fervent moans from alerting the people outside.

"MmhhHNNnHhhhH!!! OoouUUuuHhHHhhh!!! ThooOoo DhHeEEeeEpp!"

The pleasure was completely overwhelming for her, but instead of slowing down, I roughly grabbed her butt cheeks to aid my movements, and started pumping her even faster.

"Mmmppphhhhhh! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmmhhhhhh!"

Perspiration covered both of our naked bodies, maxing Aina look extremely sexy, mixing together as we touched and felt the warmth of one another. We kept kissing all throughout this, Aina’s hands on my cheeks and mine still roughly fondling her lower cheeks.

I pushed one finger into her butthole, and she suddenly tensed up, tightened up her already tight snatch and then started convulsing. Her sudden vise-like grip brought me to my peak, and I made three deep trusts, arching up my back with her on top of me as I once again shot thick ropes of cum straight into her baby room.

Aahhmm ccuummmiinngg! Ahhh... mmmMHhhh..... aanNNhhh!!!”

Aina fell onto the floor on her back, leaving me with a first row view of her gaping, deliciously pink hole shooting out blobs of thick, white goo. She scooped some of it up with her beautiful slender fingers and licked it seductively, breathing out hot puffs of air, which made me extremely aroused once again. I got on top of her and aimed my legendary dragon at her flooded cave, pushing it deep inside again without a second thought.

She was already wet and lubricated the first time, but now my semen acted as extra layer that allowed me to plow my maid’s garden even more effortlessly. Or maybe it was because she was already stretched open from the first round. In any case, I put a hand on her mouth and grabbed her right leg by the ankle as I pounded her in missionary position, then brought one foot up to my mouth and started licking her toes. Once again, her muted moans filled the room.

"Mmm, mmppphhhhh!! Mmmmhhhhhhh!"

All this new pleasure seemed to have made her lose her bearings, and she was moaning like a heated animal, as if we weren't in the changing room of a luxurious shop. If not for my hand suppressing her moans and the thick walls of this noble’s changing room, we would’ve been caught long ago. 

As I looked away from the foot whose toes I was sensually sucking one by one, I was that Aina had teary, unfocused eyes, the pleasure having overwhelmed her senses. 

This awakened a sadistic urge inside of me, so I increased my speed as I relentlessly pounded her tight hole that was virginal just yesterday.

"Mmmmhhaaaaa! Mmmpphhhh! Mmphh! Mplhhh! Mmmppphhhh!"

The outline of my huge rod could be seen as a bulge in her abdomen, appearing and disappearing as I pumped my cock in and out of her love hole with reckless abandon. I felt like I was reaching my second orgasm already, so I pinched Aina’s nipples as I relentlessly drove my cock onto her lower mouth, while worshipping her foot with my tongue.

"MmMphHH!! MmmMMppPPhHHhhHH!!!"

Her eyes shut tightly, pushing the tears out. She no doubt wanted to scream in pleasure, but I didn’t let her. The satisfaction of dominating her like this led me to a huge orgasm, making my waist spasm as I filled her womb to the brim. The bulge in her belly caused by my rod looked more erotic than ever, and along with Aina tightening up her pussy due to her own, mind-blowing orgasm, it made mine extremely pleasurable. Her flushed, sloppy face was delightful, so much so that it made me want to go for a third round, but I didn’t want to push the poor girl too far. So, I pulled out my softening member before it went stiff again as I gave her another small healing potion.

When I pulled it out, my semen came gushing out onto the floor like a fountain. I had brought a big napkin, which I used to lovingly clean out as much semen as I could from her entrance without irritating the sensitive place. I also used it to clean the floor.

Only then did I use the Rinse spell on her depths, and barely managed to clean up all of the remaining spunk, using up all of my mana in the process. Casting spells onto or near oneself was the easiest, due to how little mana was wasted and dissolved into the air. It got harder the longer the distance, and it was the hardest, exponentially so, to cast them on or inside other people, due to how their own mana efficiently undid and tore apart foreign spells before they could even be finished casting.

Otherwise, fire mages would just cast a Fireball inside their enemies' stomachs and be done with it. Well, a powerful enough mage could do that, but they could also just incinerate you from the outside with a higher-tier spell just as easily. 

Fortunately, since I could plunge my finger inside Aina and cast the spell from there, the distance was minimal, and her mana was quite weak and quite attuned to mine due to our recent mingling, which had made our mana signatures take some traits from each other's. This made her mana much less aggressive towards my spell, barely allowing it to form.

Basically, a bunch of factors had to add up for me to use a spell inside someone else with my shoddy affinity.

 In other news, Aina was in no state to walk, much less try on clothes, so I just bought all the ones that I thought would look good on her or the ones that caught her eye for one gold and a half, ignoring all the weird and disgusted stares at the girl in my arms, like we'd been doing the whole day. After all, by this world's standard, Aina was monstrously ugly. 

I once again carried her back home, but this time, her arms were wrapped around my neck and we were kissing passionately until we got back.

'This is the life...'

171