10—Kissing her Depths (R-18) [2.0]
9.2k 6 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left Aina in my room as I grabbed dinner for the two of us. A fat, almost criminally ugly, and bad-mannered maid stopped me on my way down, demanding me to bring Aina to her so she could take measures for her maid outfit. I didn't know her name, but I recognised her as one of the two maids that were always shadowing the head maid, Martha, who was always extremely rude to me and even uglier than the rest of the maids, if that was possible. The head maid was also old, which didn't help her looks.

Reigning in my anger, I just asked her what measures she wanted and took with me the measuring tape she carried. I went down to the kitchen, took some random ingredients to assemble them into pseudo-sandwitches and a weird salad (we had eaten too much, so we needed a light dinner) and went back up to my room.

I wasn't surprised when I saw that Aina was once again sniffing my pillow, but I was surprised when I noticed that, this time, she had her ass raised up in the air, and...

"Nnnhhh... Ooohhh... Masteeer... I loveee youuuu..."

She was masturbating, clutching the bedsheets with one hand and fervently, if clumsily, thrusting two fingers into her snatch, her love juices and saliva leaving two wet stains on the bed.

I really wanted to go over there and fuck her right now, but I wanted to save up for later. Instead, I sneaked up behind her, leaving the tray with dinner on a table mid-way. She hadn't noticed me, her concentration completely scattered by the pleasure. 

Or, well, she didn't notice me until I roughly grabbed one of her ass cheeks and started fingering her myself, replacing her fingers with my considerably thicker ones, going much faster and deeper, and causing her to moan much, much louder, despite using the same number of fingers as her. 

She was about to say something between her passionate moans, but I beat her to it.

"Well, well, well, aren't you quite the perverted maid? We already did it two times today, yet you use the first chance you have to finger yourself?" My playful smile and tone clashed with my 'reprimanding' words, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Nhhhoo, aahhm soorrhhyyy Masshhteer... Nnnhhh... But, you made me like disshhh!"

I increased my pace, eliciting more passionate moans from my lovely maid, then inserted a third finger, causing her drenched pussy to constantly let out lewd sounds.

Schlick schlick schlick

"You gobbled my fingers right up, and those obscene sounds... you really are a lewd maid, huh..."

"Yeesshhh Masshhteeerr, I- I'm your lewd maid... no more than a hole for you to let out your every deshhireee... AahHhhHh!"

'Uh... you weren't supposed to agree. Ooops.'

Realizing I may have gone a bit too far, I bring Aina to her climax by ruthlessly increasing my pace and pinching and twisting her pink clit with my free hand, while I sensually licked her back and ass.

"OoohHHhH! OooOOhhHHH!!! CchhhUuuUmmmiinggg!!"

She couldn't resist, and soon ended up sprawled on the bed, twitching and barely conscious, with an ecstatic expression on her face, tears, snot and saliva all over it. I cleaned her up with a towel out of decency, deciding against using Rinse in order to save up on mana, and started taking her measures while futilely trying to clean my mind of stray thoughts and to calm down my raging boner.

I waited until she was in a normal state of mind once more and told her to wait for me in the bath and to get ready (I left the interpretation to her), while I went back down and delivered the results of the measurement to the fat maid. 

At first, she was quite annoyed by how long I took (it was reasonable, I suppose), but after seeing the measurements I gave her she just looked extremely surprised by how low the numbers on the paper were. 

She looked up from the notes I gave her to ask me if I was messing with her, but I was already nowhere to be seen. She was left with no option but to send those measurements to the seamstress.

Aina was already waiting for me in the bath when I got to the second floor, naked, and with and looking at me with a shy but expectant gaze. Needless to say, I practically ripped my clothes out and started making out with her on the spot, which quickly got us both in the mood once more, the boner that had just gone down once again making a stellar appearance. 

'Third time in a day already, and still just as hard... is it due to raging hormones? my improved physique? fantasy shenanigans? protagonist power? Eh, whatever.'

Shyly, Aina asked me to sit on the edge on the bath, and I happily complied, looking forward to whatever she had planned. The tub itself was like a square hole in the ground, meaning I was sat on the floor with my legs from the knee down inside the water.

My feet were resting on the step that was midway between the floor of the bath and the surface, which surrounded the whole bath and had the double purpose of being a step to help with entry and exit while also serving as seats. In fact, the place my feet rested on was precisely where I had been sitting when I plucked my gorgeous maid's virginity.

Aina moved fast as she sunk into the bath and brought her head near my cock, looking at it as if it were her lover before leaning closer, and gently, lovingly licking the tip while looking at me. 

The sight of her upturned eyes passionately gazing at me while her pink, wet tongue danced around my gland was extremely erotic, and may have made my heart skip a beat. Or a few of them.

I asked her to lick the side of my rod, and she happily did so, while she played with my balls with one hand and rubbed my glans with the other.

I had to actively stop myself from moaning. That'd be embarrassing.

“Damn, Aina,  you’re incredible at this. Have you... ever done it before?”

She turned bright red, then furiously shook her head from side to side, as if I had accused her of murder. I smiled warmly as I ran my calloused hands through her smooth, green hair. I then held the sides of her head and pushed my glans inside her mouth, eliciting a surprised squeak from her.

She quickly got used to it though, and started sucking and running her mouth all over my glans. She expertly gauged my reactions, and when she found a specially sensitive spot, she repeatedly assaulted it. 

The suction and motions of her slimy tongue soon brought me near my orgasm, so I muttered “Sorry.” and pushed my hips forward, making Aina’s eyes widen as almost half of my cock entered her mouth.

"Oooh, oooooooh god! Aaahhhhh... Aahhh..."

I failed to stop myself from moaning in pleasure as I shot my semen straight gown her throat, making her eyes go as wide as she choked on my cum and flooding my body with heavenly pleasure.

I quickly pulled out, not wanting to make Aina suffer unnecessarily, but it seemed like I had pushed her a bit too far. She was gagging, and my still hot semen started coming back out of her mouth as she coughed to clear her throat of it. 

I panicked a bit and, putting my hand on her neck, pushed all of my mana into a Rinse spell to unclog her throat. I had only regenerated a bit over half of it and this was the largest volume of liquid I'd ever targeted while in someone else's body, but I somehow pulled through, and Aina's breathing soon returned to normal. Of course, I didn't get rid of all of it, but it was enough that she was able to just swallow the rest.

Feeling slightly guilty, I tenderly embraced her, parti g her dark green hair to make up for my roughness as I ignored the mild headache due to mana overuse, and she pushed herself onto me. We stayed just like that for a while, basking in each other’s warmth. I started invading her mouth with mine after some time, ignoring the slight aftertaste which I guessed was my own cum's—It'd be much worse had I not Rinsed all of it off—and we shared a passionate exchange, not as master and maid, but as genuine, bona-fide lovers.

Well, the romantic atmosphere was somewhat ruined due to my boner, which hadn’t gone down at all, and eventually Aina broke our hug and guided my leaning tower towards her pink heaven. All on her own she pushed her hips down, instantly engulfing a third of my meat dragon. She then started moving her hips around, giving me incredible pleasure as her hot love cave moved and shifted around me on its own.

"Aaaahh...mmppphhhhh... nnnhhaaaa!"

Aina seemed to be feeling a lot of pleasure too, as she was struggling to keep moving her hips without buckling. I decided to aid her movements with my hands. The hot water of the bath made sloshing sounds as the waves we created with our vigorous exercise hit our bodies.

"Aaahh! Ahhh! Aaaah! Aaaaahhhh!

I moved a hand up to her chest and started groping her modest left boob, and sucked her right nipple with my mouth. I already knew that they were extremely sensitive, but I was still surprised when she threw her head back and started loudly moaning due to having her nipples teased.

"Aaannnghh! Yeeeesshhhhh... Maaasteeeer! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!"

As I felt her approach orgasm, I stood up, my hot spear and big hands propping her up with me, and twisted her body around using my meat scepter as an axis, causing the skin on my cock to twist obscenely around with her walls due to her tightness, which actually felt quite good in of itself. 

I pinned her over the border of the pool, locking her hands against her back with one hand by the wrists, and started pumping her mightily, as much as her body would be able to take. She had her mouth wide open so I put two fingers in, and she sucked them eagerly like the good girl she was.

"Ooooh! NHhhHhOOooOOOoO! AaAaahHHhh!"

As a reward, I roughly pulled her hair as I pushed my veiny, throbbing cock further in than it had ever gone before, on the brink of tearing her insides apart and almost entering her womb. My cock erupted, blessing her insides with a load of thick cum straight from the tap. 

She also cummed violently, almost sliding into the water and forcing me to catch her before she submerged herself.

"Aaannnhhhhh... Aahhhh..."

The surge of pleasure from my loins snapped me out of my sadistic thoughts, and I turned her around by my still cumming rod once again and wrapped my arms around her slender body, kissing her rosy lips lovingly.

They had been wrapped around my manhood just a while ago, and spat out loads of my white seed, but I couldn’t care less as I gave my maid some well-deserved love for all the pleasure she had given me. Her eyes had a dreamy look to them as she passionately kissed me back.

163