16—Mid-Coitus Breakthrough (R-18)
9.4k 30 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I shoved the whole length of my bulging cock into Aina's tight vagina, entering her even tighter womb and pushing aside her panties as I mercilessly impaled her. The surprising and sudden agonizing pleasure made her scream out loudly, and it forced her to instantly cum as I cummed myself, pumping my skunk into her overstretched pussy and womb.

"OoOohhH!!!! OooOoOOhHHHhhhH!!!!"

She clasped her legs around my back in a tight leglock, eagerly taking my pleasure rod down to its root as I pumped her full of a huge volume of cum, even for me.

We stayed like that for a while, with my cock deeply lodged into her, stretching her walls to the max, and our heated gazes meeting each other's, wordlessly conveying our mutual love.

From there, I started thrusting into her, ever so gently, repeatedly pushing the back of her womb with my prominent glans in slow, sensual thrusts.

Meanwhile, my tongue and lips explored her slender neck and her beautiful collarbone, leaving hickeys and trails of saliva on her smooth skin.

My hands had also snaked their way below her dress, and they'd started massaging her breasts and ass, making Aina moan seductively from this new, less overwhelming kind of pleasure. Her stocking-wrapped legs were tightly locked around my back, pulling us closer, and my mouth started moving up her neck and through her chin, leaving a trail of gentle kisses as I reached her mouth.

She was blushing furiously, which only made the kiss that followed feel much more satisfying. But suddenly, as our mutual love was being shared in its purest and most raw form, my brain shuddered as I felt a wave of awareness wash over me.

My eyes widened as I felt all my senses suddenly heighten, everything becoming clearer, all the small details I used to take for granted suddenly overwhelming me. And right now, all my senses were focused on Aina, making me rediscover so many new, wonderful feelings and things I loved about her.

The sweet, delicious taste of her tongue and lips, a taste I was always left wanting more of; her ever so deep, hazel eyes, lovingly gazing into mine, as if they wanted nothing more than my love; her smooth skin, cool to the touch, grazing against my coarse hands, and her slightly bumpy, pink aureolas and soft nipples, which made Aina squirm every time I pinched them; the sound of her ragged breaths, struggling to keep up with the demand of her furiously pounding heart...

...and her wet, warm, unbearably tight walls, stretched to their utmost limits by my giant cock, and yet still doing their best to suck me in, to take me deeper into their pleasurable folds and make me feel even better.

And, as our everythings pressed against each other's, and both of our minds were unlocked at the same time, our very souls fused and mingled as we came, our essences mixing into each other's.

My cock bloated, expanding more that ever before, but neither of us even had the mental capacity to utter a moan. Our minds were on the verge of shutting down, furiously processing all the unprecedented sensations and the unfathomable pleasures as our orgasm started.

As I lost the strength necessary to hold myself up, my body fell on top of hers, pressing her down onto the bed, both of our bodies involuntarily twiching furiously.

Then, the pent up sludge that had been accumulating inside my bloated urethra burst out like a dam. Well, it would be more accurate to say that it started coming out like a pressure hose, cruelly blasting Aina's insides with inhuman amounts of cum.

I flooded her womb, then started stretching it out. My semen kept flowing into her twitching body like a river, my thick rod plugging the only exit, and her belly started expanding dangerously, making her look pregnant.

It was, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm of my life. All the previous ones didn't even come close.

That was a conclusion I only arrived to afterwards, however, as even after my orgasm had finished, my mind was still in no state to string any kind of thoughts together.

137