34—Hattrick (1) (R-18)
5k 16 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: It is recommended to wait until at least chapter 37 is available. Otherwise, mayor blue-balling will occur. Read at you own discretion.

At this very moment, in my chambers, unbeknownst to me, two people were currently leaning against the wall on either side of the door, both their bodies and clothes practically invisible to the naked eye save for some slight distortion of the light.

Their voices were not, however, inaudible, and so they were speaking in hushed tones, to minimize the chances of being heard.

"Hey, Kybell, shouldn't they have gotten back by now? You think something happened to them?" whispered the shorter of the two figures, his shape clearly wider, his currently invisible hair light blue, under normal circumstances.

"Hey, come on, Wesley," responded the other one, taller and thinner, his invisible hair normally brown. "You know how unpredictable adventuring jobs are. You never know if a quest will take three hours or nine. And Raynold may be an idiot, but the guy's as strong as an ox. He won't die so easily. Just give him a bit longer, he'll soon be back with that 'maid' of his."

"Yeah, but I don't know, brother... How long have we been here for already? Three hours? My legs hurt, and I've never been so bored in my life..." whined Wesley, his voice climbing in volume for the last sentence.

"Hey, don't talk so loud. Do you want to get caught? We spent most of our savings on these stupid invisibility rings, but they won't prevent us from getting busted if we don't stay completely still or if they hear our voices. Quiet down, brother, I'm sure Raynold will be here soon, and since he can't seem to keep his hands off that skeleton of a maid, he'll bring her to his room just like every other night," whispered Kybell, his face twisting into an invisible scowl.

Wesley nodded, his expression similarly dark, through nobody could see it. "Yeah. Every, single, night, her fucking moans reach all of the damn wing of the house. There's no way he doesn't know, even if he's an idiot. He must be doing it as some sort of stupid attempt at revenge."

"Well, the reasons don't matter. As soon as he begins..." Kybell's face contorted into a mad grin. He took out a crystal, its shape perfectly uniform, surface covered in dense engravings. It was currently as invisible as the rest of him.

 He ran his hands over it lovingly.

"...we'll use our mana to power this recording crystal, and he can say goodbye to the dregs he had for a reputation."

The two figures chucked ominously in the darkness.

 


 

I, however, was blissfully unaware of all that, as I was currently preoccupied with the gorgeous girl beneath me, and how she would respond to the statement I had just made.

"I can't hold back anymore."

As soon as I noticed the small nod she gave me, I embraced her slender body and gently tackled her to the ground, causing Aina's back to press against the soft grass, my bulky body looming above hers.

She gave me a sultry smile, one which I hadn't known she could make.

"I was almost at my limit, too." She looked down at her pants. They were cloth reinforced with leather, meant to be light and easy to move in while protecting the right places.

I followed her gaze and saw a rapidly spreading dark spot on her crotch.

I tsked, getting into my dominant persona, which I knew she liked.

"Seriously, what a naughty party member, getting wet while we were having a romantic heart-to-heart. You are truly incorregible." I said in a teasing tone, with what must've been a shit-eating grin on my face.

She blushed and looked away.

"So-sorry, it's just that, while talking about how you saved me, I kept remembering our first night..."

"Oh, is that so? Does it really turn you on that much to remember your tight, virginal walls being stretched beyond their limits by my huge cock? Your hymen, your purity, torn and broken without mercy? Do you really rejoice in tempering how you were impaled for the first time? What a weird fetish you have, you bad girl." I cackled, giving my best imitation of an evil laugh.

"You need to be punished," I said, even as I helped Aina wiggle out of her pants. As I did so, I found myself unable to tear my gaze away from the thick strands of cloudy love juices that connected her pants and lace panties.

They stretched and stretched, drooping until they touched the grass and broke, as I lowered her pants down her delicious, slim yet toned thighs; her lovely knees, stuck together as she rubbed them against each other in arousal and anticipation; her smooth shins, with not a single hair on them; before finally sliding out through her dainty, already unshoed feet, somehow still completely smooth and without a single callous despite our many forays into the Eastern Forest.

I looked Aina in the eye. She smiled at me slightly, her eyes already starting to glaze over. Somehow, the meaning behind her gaze was clear. 'Do whatever you want to me.'

I complied.

I lowered my head, and began kissing the sole of her left foot, then its side, before slowly moving up her leg, leaving a sloppy trail being, with the occasional hickey. Kiss by kiss, I slowly retraced the path I'd trodden as I took off her pants, only in reverse.

"Hnnnn.... Mmmmhhh... Ah... Ray... Stop teasing me..."

She unconsciously closed her legs, clamping them around my head, and I reveled in the feeling for a moment before prying them wide open, an easy task for my strong arms. I heard Aina squeak in delight at the manly display.

As I slowly, oh so slowly, kissed my way up her thigh, causing her squirming to intensify even further, a faint, yet deeply pleasing scent reached my enhanced nose.

It became stronger and stronger as I reached the end of her inner thigh, my cheek almost touching her soaked lace panties, which I'd had to commission along with a few others due to a lack of any such undergarments her size, and we're actually from the same person who'd made her maid outfit.

I turned my head to face said panties, the suspect origin of the scent, and found them to be a much darker shade of red than they originally were, the wet spot extending past her crotch and covering nearly all the fabric.

It was the fault of her vaginal secretions, more vulgarly called girl cum, which kept gushing out of her neglected pussy in copious amounts, flowing down her crotch and thighs and watering the grass below her.

My eyes narrowed as they locked onto it; it would be my next stop.

62