35—Hattrick (2) (R-18)
4.1k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I moved my face forward, causing Aina's whole body to shiver in anticipation, but instead of pressing my mouth against her sopping cunt I just blew some hot air on it and gave it a little kiss, then lowered myself slightly further and pressed my nose to it instead, ignoring Aina's whimpers of protest and the bucking of her hips which I stopped with a hand, and gave it a deep whiff.

"Nhhh... Ray, so cruel..."

The same pleasing, perhaps floral, scent flooded my senses, its strength several orders of magnitude higher than before. It shot through my brain like lightning, and I couldn't resist taking another sniff.

"Ahhhhh... Raaayyyy... Please touch me moreeee..."

It smelled like spring. Like a forest. Like a field of flowers. It was gentle, not overpowering, but somehow addicting at the same time. I stopped myself from taking another whiff, instead moving down to Aina's right foot as I allowed my mind to clear.

"Nooo... Please, please touch my pussy... I need you..."

I repeated the earlier routine, this time up her other leg. Once I reached her knee, I had to stop Aina from pleasuring herself with a look, and she withdrew her arms obediently.

My cock had long risen to full mast, straining against my tight leather pants painfully, so I lowered them in one quick motion as I kissed my way up Aina's inner thigh. They were still bound by my silken breeches—basically fantasy boxers—however, thus creating a very large tent in the thankfully loose fabric.

"W-wow, Ray... so big..."

Aina's eyes widened at the sight, which she had a perfect line of sight for despite the distance between her head and my crotch, and I felt my heart soar with man's pride as I reached the end of Aina's thigh with my mouth.

"P-please," Aina said, giving me a pleading look, not bothering to hide her longing for me to ravage her itching womanhood with my tongue, but I ignored her reckonings and kissed right past her pussy, instead opting to slowly draw a quarter circle around it, kissing her fair skin every inch of the way.

"N-noooo! I need it! I need you, Ray!"

Aina was clawing at the ground in desperation at this point, with both fingers and toes, by the time I reached her belly, but I was ruthless in my determination to tease her, and I moved up to her toned midriff, already showing the beginnings of a sexy six-pack.

She tried to close her legs again, perhaps in an attempt to rub her thighs together and somehow stimulate her gushing, neglected pussy, but I pressed my palms against her inner thighs before she could, then spread her legs almost as much as her joints would allow, which turned out to be almost 180 degrees.

"Ah-aaahhhh..."

Aina shivered as a cold gust hit her exposed pussy, bared out in the open for all the world to see, only a thin, translucent layer of soaked cloth covering it.

As she did, while I rubbed my hands up and down her inner thighs, my kisses finally reached her cute bellybutton, whereupon I thrust my tongue into it and began giving it a thorough licking.

"Ah! N-no, Ray... T-that tickles!"

Aina's squirming had reached a new level, the ruthless denial of pleasure, the cold air of the night on her pussy, and the strange stimulation from her thighs and bellybutton joining into a concoction that threatened to overwhelm her.

That's when I decided to try something.

"Oh, you're twitching, Aina? Perhaps you like having your bellybutton licked?"

"N-noooo! It feels weirddd!"

I chuckled.

"Aww, but you have such a cute bellybutton... I wouldn't mind just licking it all night, and nothing else..."

"No! No! N-nooohhhh!"

My eyes widened as Aina threw her head back, her teeth clenched, her legs trying to close with newfound strength as even more juices poured out of her sodden cunt. She was twitching all over, her hands digging into the soft earth to stop her arms from spasming in every direction.

She was cumming.

'Oh well, so much for edging I guess. I can still make use of this, though.'

"Oh? You're cumming without permission? What a naughty, naughty girl you are. I was going to lick you dry, but now I'll have to punish you~"

Her eyes widened in horror, even through the orgasmic haze.

"N-no! Mast— Ray! P-please lick my pussy... I'm sorry..."

I smiled wickedly.

"Nuh-uh, sorry, no can do. I'll go up instead..."

I'd already lifted Aina's thick, padded shirt to gain access to her bellybutton, but now I removed it completely, throwing it over her arms in one swift motion.

That left her upper half covered only in a provocative, red, lacy bra, which was a set with the panties. Her hard nipples made little tents in the thin fabric, yet another sign of Aina's rampant arousal.

I deliberated for a moment, and decided against taking it off for now.

Moving my hands up from her thighs to her breasts, I slid forwards, my knees on the ground, and pressed my own thighs against Aina's to keep them apart, her pussy even more exposed now that my body wasn't there to hide or cover it. I leaned forwards, supporting by weight on her covered breasts, the pressure against her stiff nips making Aina moan slightly.

I drew my head beside hers, and blew some hot air into her ear, before whispering, my voice low and husky,

"I'm gonna make you go crazy."

Then, I retracted one of my hands from her breasts and used it to pin both her arms above her head, before moving my head down to her sexy, perfect neck.

"Guh-nhhh!"

Aina moaned through clenched teeth as I sucked on her neck harshly, not unlike a hungering vampire, only moving away a minute later and leaving a very noticeable hickey. As I did all this, I kept kneading her modest breast like dough, squashing her erect nipple against her bra.

Next was her beautiful collarbone, which I traced my tongue around twice before giving it a good suck, running my mouth up and down its length.

"A-aahhh! W-why does that feel good?"

Aina moaned in frustration at my actions, and in response I just groped her breast more roughly, before slipping my hand underneath the bra and repeating the same motions, not focusing on her nipple at all.

I grinned.

We were going to have so much fun tonight.

58