36—Hattrick (3) (R-18)
3.5k 10 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aina moaned in frustration at my actions, and in response I just groped her breast more roughly, before slipping my hand underneath the bra and repeating the same motions, not focusing on her nipple at all.

I grinned.

I was going to have so much fun with her tonight.

Aina moaned and squirmed, but she was completely at my mercy as I moved my mouth to her wide open armpit and gave it a long lick.

"T-there too!?" she cried in startlement, failing to put a halt to my approach.

Contrary to my expectations, it didn't smell bad, just a much fainer, slightly different, yet similar floral scent to her pussy juices.

I gave it a few more licks, enjoying her reactions, then grabbed her bra and threw it over her arms, knowing full well I would just make a fool of myself if I tried to undo the clasp on her back, thus ruining the mood.

"W-wait.... Anyone could see us..." she said, though I knew she didn't mean it in the slightest.

I took a moment to take in Aina's fully nude breasts, her light pink nipples standing tall and proud, one of them slightly reddened from friction, and looked at Aina for confirmation.

She gave me a nearly imperceptible nod, and I lowered myself onto her lovely tits.

"O-ohhh! Yessssss!"

I immediately latched my mouth onto her left nipple, sucking it with all I had. I flicked it with my tongue over and over, even as I applied sucction that could put a vacuum cleaner to shame.

Her other nipple wasn't neglected, either; it recieved my hand's attention as I pinched and rolled it between my index and thumb, gently tugged on it, or flighed it left and right with a finger. I flattened it, moved it in circles and massaged it, stimulating it in ever-changing ways without rhyme or reason.

"Ahhh.. Mmmhhhh... Nnhh... Ohhhh... T-that feels good..."

Aina was moaning under my barrage on her sensitive nips, her cute waist squirming from side to side underneath my body; more specifically, my partially exposed cock, the cockhead poking out of my undergarments, twitching and drooling a thick strand of cloudy precum down onto her flat navel.

I kept up my assault for a couple more minutes, but all too soon I could feel Aina's moans begin rapidly ramping up, growing in both pitch and intensity, along with frequency, which along with the exarberated squirming let me know that she was building up to an orgasm.

So I withdrew my mouth and hand from her buds.

"A-aAaaHhH– E-eh!? No! You can't stop now!!"

Hearing Aina's pouty protests, I gave her my best evil smile and said, "Oh? Now you're ordering me around? I should set you in your place, you brat."

Aina trembled, though by the ecstatic look on her face I knew it was not from fear but arousal.

I crashed my lips against Aina's, furiously entangling our tongues in a pitched battle as she fervently returned my affections, desperately craving my touch. I released my grip on her arms, then intertwined both my hands with hers, our fingers interlocking in a tight,vsweaty embrace.

This was a display of raw, animalistic love, in complete juxtaposition to the one-sided, torture-like teasing that had been taking place until mere moments ago.

And Aina, edged and orgasm-denied over an over, was once more reaching her peak, this time from mere kissing and handholding.

I stopped before she did, but for a different reason this time. We were both panting quite heavily, mostly from sheer excitement and breathlessly, I asked her, "Do you want to cum like this? Or..."

She beamed at me. "You can do whatever you want with me, Ray. But I would prefer if you... um, went down..."

I nodded immediately and moved back, my face now resting right above her still gushing crotch.

Playtime was over.

I stuck my mouth to her pussy like a lampray, then immediately began furiously licking it over her sopping wet panties, tracing the outline of her engorged clit and flicking it with my tongue through the fabric as I vaccumed out her pussy juices with my unfair pulmomar strength.

"A-ah! Ah! AaaAhHHhh!! AaaAAAhhHHHhhHhH!!!!"

Aina's overstulated, teased, edged body never stood a chance.

She came immediately.

I didn't stop there though, of course. With both my hands still interlocked with Aina's, I used my nose to shift her clinging panties to the side revealing her gorgeous pussy in all its glory, still small with barely any light pink exposed despite all the abuse I'd put it through.

Whatever gods existed in this world bless alchemists and their healing potions.

I pressed my face against it and begun sucking with renewed vigor, sometimes using my nose to dig up her erect clit while I rapidly tongue-fucked her pussy and applied suction, others sucking on her clit with just enough force to drown her in pleasure but not cause any pain, sometimes lightly scraping against it with my teeth.

"Ohh! O-ooOhHhh! Sh'toOOo ghhHUuud!!! A-aaAAahhH!"

Aina's unhinged moans rang out throughout the whole garden, and I realized there was a very real chance of someone hearing us if she kept it up. I was forced to separate one of my hands from hers to cover her mouth, and seeing that the ultimate lewd act of double handholding had already been ruined, I decided to retract my other hand too, and brought it down to her pussy to fingerfuck it while I kept the assault on her clit going.

"MmmMMPphhHh! Mmmmppphhhh! MMMMPPPHHHHH!"

As soon my two thick fingers went inside her, burying themselves all the way to the base, I felt Aina's whole body convulse in mind-shattering orgasm, hips bucking and arcing up, bringing her whole body up into the air, supported by only by her head and curled toes, legs shaking wildly from side to side in a mixture of exertion and orgasmic bliss.

"M-mmmpphhh!! Mphhh..."

I stopped my fervent sucking on her clit—I didn't have the proper angle anymore—but I kept up the furious finger-fucking, riding her orgasm with rapid thrusts of two, then three, then four whole fingers. All the while, a pressurised, seemingly endless torrent of liquid squirted our of her urethra, drawing a ferie the parabola in the air over my whole body and splashing on the grass behind me, flattening it.

However, once her violent orgasm tapered off, her pressure hose-like squirting sputtering then ending, her body returning to mother earth, I stopped my furious assault, giving her some much-deserved time to recover.

She just stayed there, saying and doing nothing, for a long time. Meanwhile, I rummaged through my pack which I left against the tree nearby and took out a large canteen filled with water, and took two large swigs.

"That was... amazing. Incredible. Mind-blowing," Aina muttered, eventually.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it that much, Aina. And sorry if I took the sadist play a little to far at the start there." I said, before offering her the still mostly full canteen.

She took it and smiled, both at the words and the offer.

"What? Not at all. It was perfect, Ray. Thank you for accommodating for my... preferences, so much," she told me, before taking a large gulp of water as well.

I snorted and shook my head.

"Heh. No skin off my back, really. Still, I didn't hurt you, did I? I really went ham on your nipples, and then your clit... Now more than ever, I'm resolved to never, ever cause you any pain if possible," I said, while Aina drank more and more water.

Capping off the canteen, Aina stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you so much... I really don't like pain. It brings back bad memories. But don't worry, everything you did... it only served to increase my arousal. And, Ray, I know I'm setting a very tough line to tread. That's why, I want you to know, I will always be fine with whatever you do to me, no matter what.

"That you take all my preferences so seriously is not something I'll ever take for granted, but rather something that I'll always be grateful for. I love you, Ray."

"I love you too, Aina. I really do."

Aina smiled mischievously.

"So, shall we carry on, then?"

I smirked in response, looking down at my cock, still hard as rock and leaking precum.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

51