37—Hattrick (4) (R-18)
3.6k 14 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I want to try something," Aina said, before lying on the grass on her back, her head tilted back as she lied right at the top of an incline, with only her head on the slope.

She took a deep breath, then paused for a moment and, with a blush on her cheeks, opened her mouth to speak.

"Please, Ray, p-put your penis… no, put your big, t-throbbing cock in my mouth,” she said, using a kind of dirty talk that I’d never heard from her lips until now. Seeing my startlement, she steeled her nerves, stilled her shaking voice and hands, and continued.

”P-please, fuck my mouth, just like a pussy...” Her face was deep crimson at this point. S-shove your w-whole rod, in and out of me…” Her words kept getting dirtier and dirtier as she fought through her towering embarrassment, the stuttering and blush giving it away. Then, she finished t off with a bang. “Ray… use, pleasure yourself with me, treat me like your toy," she said, her eyes upturned,  breathing heavy, before she closed her eyes, opened her mouth up wide, and stuck out her long tongue, wriggling it around in the air as if licking and invisible cock.

If it was even possible at this point, I could feel my dick grow harder. Still, my rationality prevailed. I had no doubt she had done all this to get me worked up, after all, even if that wasn’t at all necessary for me to acquiesce to anything she asked of me. Silly girl.

"Are you sure, Aina?" I asked, hesitant. "This sounds like something that could really hurt, and you can't say the 'safe word' we discussed with my dick in your mouth, so...

"I know," she replied, her eyes not opening once, "I'll give you the two taps on the thigh instead. Now fuck my mouth, please, Ray."

I nodded, satisfied with the answer. We had never had to use the safe word as of yet, thankfully, and I wasn't sure she would even if I caused her pain, but it was an assurance I needed, now that I was slightly more mature and not blinded by my hormones on a daily basis anymore.

I moved in front of her, kneeling on the ground with butt against my soles and my legs parted to either side of Aina's head, lined my lined my rod up with her mouth, which seemed much too small to take my thick cockhead in, and pressed it against her soft lips. Her tongue eagerly licked the top, as if beckoning me to penetrate her.

And so I did.

I slowly slid forwards, as I said, "Okay, here I go... get ready, Aina...” As I said that, I realised I’d already failed to meet her expectations. “ah, sorry, I don't think I can ever treat you like a toy. I love you way too much for that,” I said, trying to salvage the situation.

My head finally entered her mouth as I said that, and I immediately felt her lips clamp around me, then her whole body began to shake slightly, a small stream of female ejaculate coming out of her and pitpattering on the grass before her pussy. Aina's mouth, and thus moans, were blocked by my cock, but I could still feel the gutural vibrations through my sensitive cockflesh.

It took me a moment to process what happened.

'Wait, did she just... cum from that?' I thought, dumbfounded.

Then I smiled. 'If so, then...'

I pushed my hips further forwards, plunging more of my shaft into my lover's warm, slimy mouth, not stopping until I hit the back of her throat. I groaned in pleasure, reveling in the tight warmth of her folds, the vacuum created by her eager sucking, and the feeling of her tongue that lovingly caressed my length, giving me intense pleasure without even moving.

"I love you, Aina."

Sure enough, her legs immediately drew together, one knee crossing over the other, as her hips bucked once more in orgasm.

"Oh, what a lewd girl."

As I said that, not wanting to deprive Aina of air for too long, I grabbed the sides of her head with both hands, and began slowly thrusting in and out, pulling my cock out until only the tip was inside her distended lips, giving Aina the space to breathe, then plunging it back in until I hit the back of her throat.

Her muffled moans made all kinds of vibrations travel through my cock, making me lose myself in pleasure as I thrust in and out of her sloppy mouth. So much so, that I didn't notice her arms go to my rear until her dainty hands touched down on my ass cheeks.

Before I could wonder what she was doing, she cupped my glutes tight and shoved me forward onto her mouth with all her strength. Startled, I wasn't able to muster up and resistance, and with a lewd gagok my rod was forcibly shoved into Aina's tight throat, prying it open.

"Guh! A-Aina, what did you— holy shit!"

My mind blanked out for a moment as it struggled to process the completely new kind of pleasure offered my her tight throat, much more pussy-like than her mouth. Looking down, I saw that about three fourths of my cock were now inside Aina, her throat now sporting a decidedly noticeable bulge that almost reached in between her clavicles as I speared her thin, feminine neck.

I also was that she had moved away one of her hands from my ass, and was now using it to finger-bang her pussy, her index and middle finger furiously stirring up her insides, rapidly thrusting in and out of her with a relentless schlop schlop schlop.

"H-holy– Aina, are you OK? Can I... go further?"

As her fingering grew more desperate, almost to the point of being called fisting that this point with all five of her fingers now inside her, she gave my ass a single squeeze, while trying to push me forwards, deeper inside her, as if begging me to impale her completely.

I threw away my hesitations.

Securing my grip on both sides of Aina's head, I drew my hips back slightly, exiting her throat, then shoved them forwards, forcing my dick through her tight tunnel until the tip rested between her clavicles and my balls hit her face with a plak, my dick completely hilting her.

"Ughhhh!"

"MmMPphHHHhh!!"

Aina's whole body was wracked by a toe-curling orgasm once more, her drawn-together legs trembling and clenching tighter, pressing against the hand she had on her snatch, and forcing it deeper inside her, almost in its entirety. I could feel the orgasm welling up inside me, too.

Aina continued her furious fingering with renewed strength, and I I drew back and fucked her face with previously unseen vigor as well.

I could feel more than hear Aina sniffing below my dick, perhaps trying to fill her brain with my manly scent as I violently facefucked her, slamming my sick into her mouth over and over and making my balls hit her face like a pendulum on every thrust.

Plak plak plak

Realizing I didn't need the to support Aina's head with my hands, I moved them forward, one cupping her left breast and the other tweaking her slightly reddened right nipple, rolling it and flicking it between my fingers.

I redoubled my pace as I neared my orgasm, and Aina immediately knew what was coming. Her finger-fisting matched my frantic pace, as if wanting to cum synchronized with me.

What a lovely girl.

"Ah, ah, Aina, I love you! Cumming!!"

I hilted her once more, and the next moment a thick spray of cum painted Aina's throat white, wave after wave of thick milky seed blasting out of my now wide open urethra and flowing into her waiting stomach.

"Ughhhh! Oh god!"

My mind completely blanked out from the pleasure for a moment, and the next, I could see Aina's legs spread wide open, her shaking hips raised up high, as if wanting to give me a good show of the pressurized stream of cloudy squirt that shot out of her pisshole the next moment, flying up into the air and only coming back down several meters ahead, splashing against the tree we had been sitting against before.

I stared at the wondrous sight for a moment but, having regained my rationality, even as rope after rope of cum kept shooting out of my twitching dick, I immediately tried to pull back my hips to give Aina the space to breathe, but was blocked by both her arms, intertwined around my rear and hopelessly locking me inside her.

Not at all dissatisfied with this arrangement, I immediately gave up resistance and shot the last of my load into her tight, bloated throat, and as my orgasm lost strength so did my body, making me fall forwards, my arms barely breaking my fall at the last moment before I crashed against Aina's body.

Only then did I raise my hips, taking my still erect cock out of her mouth, which clung to it until the last moment, her lips stretching outwards, trying to keep my clock head inside her.

My now sloppy dick still twitching with the aftershocks, I was left breathing hard, panting even, but Aina was veritably gasping from air as her whole body trembled from the mind-numbing orgasm she'd suffered.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, the concern in my voice clear.

Aina took a moment to respond.

"Yeah... cough, wow, that was incredible. Cough cough. It's just a pity I, haaa, I couldn't properly taste your semen." She said, between hacks and gasps.

'That was your fault, you wouldn't let me pull back so I ended up shooting it all straight down your throat,' was what I wanted to say, but eventually settled for a far superior option.

"Uh, I mean, if you want, we can..."

She didn't even let me finish.

 

"Do it again? Gods yes!" She answered, before eagerly taking my glans back into her mouth.

57