38—Hattrick (5) (R-18)
3.3k 10 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eager to please, I slowly lowered my hips into her sloppy, inviting mouth and then throat.

As I did so, I turned my head to the soaked, rosy buffet before me, and happily lowered my head as I began to munch and suck on her gorgeous folds.

"Mmppphhhhh! Mmphh! Mmmpphhhhhh!!"

Aina immediately began letting out unhinged moans, which once more turned into pleasurable vibrations that travelled up my dick like electricity.

I began thrusting down with my hips, pressing Aina's head into the grass, my dick's curve helping it naturally slide in and out of her slimy, tight throat.

Meanwhile, I didn't let the incredible pleasure distract me as I assaulted her pink depths and sensitive nub, licking, sucking, and even gently biting, like a starved beast in need of its fill of sweet ambrosia.

In our haze of absolute pleasure, the surroundings faded into non-existence. It was just us, pleasuring each other with all we had. I inserted two fingers into her soaked pussy, rapidly thrusting them in and out of her love cave, and then with my other hand put another two inside her puckered asshole, after lubricating them with Aina's pussy juices.

After a quick Rinse I began violently moving them around, stirring up her insides, causing Aina's moans to intensify as all three holes of hers were penetrated and her cute clit thoroughly ravaged. It didn't take her very long to cum once more.

I once more pulled my cock out of her eager mouth, giving her room to breathe, but she desperately tried to her it back inside her. I happily complied, thrusting my hips downwards and penetrating her throat once more.

Then I put one hand on the back of her head, another on her lower back, and with a swift, fluid movement, stood up.

Naturally, Aina was left hanging upside down, my dick in her mouth, her arms desperately wrapping around by back as her legs did the same with my head.

I never stopped ravaging her pussy as all this happened.

Once I was certain she wouldn't fall, I began using my hand to bob Aina's head up and down my dick, making lewd noises and causing copious amounts of drool to fall out of our connection and down her face, which she didn't seem to mind one bit.

I began thrusting my hips in unison, making Aina's body tremble from the combined pleasure from her pussy and the notion that she was completely at my mercy.

I, naturally, was aroused as all hell too, by the situation.

Glop glop gaguk

Aina's trimmed nails raked my back, and I took the cue to intensify my tonguefucking and thrusting at the same time, the pleasure shooting up my cock and into the rest of my body like popping fireworks.

All too soon, I felt the cum building up at the base of my dick, and a moment later I grunted and, with a deep thrust that hilted her on my dick and made her hit my balls and get a good sniff of my pubes, exploded within her.

Thick torrents of my thick seed were shoved directly down—or rather, up—her throat, making Aina's eyes whole body quake, her limbs straining to wrap around me, as she suffered yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

Only then did I remember Aina's earlier complaint, at which point I pulled my hips back until only my glans was inside her, causing the thick ropes of cum that were still streaming out of my dick non-stop to hit her tongue, causing her to moan in satisfaction, like a lost wanderer finally drinking water after days through a scorching desert, her cheeks no doubt sinking inwards from the vacuum.

"Mmmmpphh!!! Mph! Mph!"

It seemed to make her orgasm all the stronger, and I was sure she would be absolutely screaming in overwhelming pleasure had my cock not been plugging up her mouth nicely. I made a few shallow thrusts as I unloaded the last of my scalding jizz into her, causing her cheeks to bloat, then pulled back and turned Aina upright, before laying her trembling, useless body down on the ground, her back against the tree.

I sat down next to her, after picking up the water canteen from nearby and giving it a few good gulps. After I was satisfied, I looked down at Aina's gorgeous body, even in its current state of sloppy ruination, examining its every inch, every gorgeous protrusion and crevice, while I waited for her to wake up. Obviously, that completely revived my weakening erection.

As soon Aina recovered enough from me having left her utterly senseless, she looked up at me and gave me a wide, sloppy smile, her face an absolute mess of jizz, snot and tears, with dribbles of white constantly coming out of her mouth and nose. Her hair was absolutely disheveled, like a badly wrapped wheat bale.

She was incredibly beautiful.

I leaned down, putting my face close to hers and, after running my hand over her face while casting Rinse, moved forth and gave her a deep kiss, my lips meeting hers as our tongues fought for dominance. Mine won easily, owing largely to hers having already exhausted her energy by desperately pleasuring my dick.

We separated after entirely too little time, both of our gazes lusty and heated. However, I didn't immediately pin her down and do her right then and there, but rather took the half-filled water canteen from nearby and gave it to her. She would need to rehydrate after all the... fluids, she'd expelled.

Aina smiled at me gratefully, then eagerly chugged down the rest of the water. Only then did I jump at her.

59