39—Hattrick (final) (R-18)
3.6k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We once more intertwined our bodies in a sweaty embrace, as I pressed my bulk on top of her frame, her breasts flattened by my chest, my slick, pulsing rod stuck between us, reaching just above her bellybutton.

Our lips drew together, but I didn't kiss her. Rather, I savagely fucked her already fucked-out mouth with my tongue, exploring every nook and cranny as I moved back my hips and positioned my cock for insertion.

Aina moaned into my mouth, her nails biting into my back, as I impaled her on my cock in one merciless thrust. She came immediately, most likely not only from the overwhelming pleasure but also from the satisfaction of being penetrated properly, of me finally taking her as not my maid but my woman, stretching her out and filling her up to the limit.

Toes curled, she wrapped her legs around me as she rode her orgasm, bucking her hips against my cock as I made some shallow thrusts and repeatedly hit a weak spot of hers, which I had already gotten mapped out from experience.

Only once her orgasm receded did I begin to properly fuck her, pumping in and out of her with feverish fervour even as I lowered my rough hand and began playing with her engorged, throbbing clit. She moaned and screamed into my mouth as she came over and over, her hands kneading my muscular ass, my cock hitting her cervix again and again until the loosened ring gave in and my cock rammed into her womb.

That got her.

Aina threw her head back, forcing me to break the kiss, as her legs and arms locked me in place, my whole length shoved I side her, my pubes tickling her clit and labia.

She was in too much pleasure to even form sounds, but she somehow regained her sanity for a moment, saying "Cu-cum. Just like this."

I obliged.

Without even moving, I stopped desperately holding back my orgasm, and immediately thick waves of semen were pumped into Aina's womb, filling it with enough baby batter that she might just get pregnant despite the contraceptives.

Aina's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and we stayed like that for several minutes, embracing each other.

After a while, she recovered her faculties enough to talk.

"Mas– Ray... that was absolutely amazing... I'd never felt so good before in my life..."

I smiled.

"I'm glad, Aina. Should I carry you to bed?"

I was expecting a tired yes, but instead, Aina blushed, and said, "But... Ray... I can feel you inside me and, it hasn't gone down at all..."

"Uh, that's..." I was too embarrassed to think up an answer. 'Read the fucking mood, little brother! Can't you get soft when it's over!?'

However, Aina threw me for a loop with her next words.

"Don't worry. My pussy and mouth are too tired to take any more but, if it's fine with you..." Aina's faced turned completely crimson, but eventually she found the courage to continue. "...I would be overjoyed if you agreed to f-fuck my ass." She immediately covered her face with her hands, too embarrassed to face me.

I could feel my face getting hot.

"Uh... but A-Aina, you've never had something that big inside before... isn't it too hasty? Won't it hurt?"

Aina kissed me, then said, "Don't worry, if it hurts, I will tell you... B-but I want you to pop my anal ch-cherry."

My eyes widened upon hearing her use the idiom I'd taught her, and I couldn't hold back. I separated myself from her, my cock coming out of her reddened muff with a pop, and turned her body around, propping her on her knees and chest, her head pressed to the ground and her ass raided high up in the air. A miniature waterfall of a thick mixture of semen and pussy juices constantly flowed out of her bloated belly, by virtue of both her stomach and womb being filled to capacity, perhaps beyond.

Her perfect, pink-brown asshole, normally tightly puckered up, was opening and closing as if winking at me. Exposing tantalizing glimpses of her warm insides.

I pressed my mouth against it, and gave it a few deep licks, having already Rinsed it previously, then pressed two fingers from below my chin and shoved them inside her, then rapidly stirring up her insides. I blocked her mouth with a hand to muffle her moans, and soon a third, then fourth finger naturally went inside her.

After barely a minute, I retracted my hand, leaving a slightly gaping hole in my wake. Then, I lined up my dick, still drenched in a mixture of spit, cum and love juices.

"Are you ready, Aina? Tell me if it hurts at all, okay?" I asked, as I unblocked her mouth.

"Hmmm," she whimpered as she nodded fervently.

Content with the assurance, I gently pushed my hips forth, but her tight hole resisted my attempt. I put a bit more force, and only then did my sopping cockhead go inside her.

"Aaaaahhnnnnn! Oh! So good! Do it, Ray! Fill me up with your penis!"

Aina moaned in satisfaction, from the feeling of having her ass stretched to the limit, and I moved my hips forwards, her sphincter contracting around my dick as it tried, futilely, to close, to expell the gigantic intruder inside it.

I onky stopped the slow thrust once I was halfway inside her, stuffing her rear hole full of pulsing cockflesh. A spurt of cum flew out of her pussy, due to my girth crushing her overfilled womb, and Aina's whole body trembled in what I'd long learned to recognize as orgasm.

"Aina, are you OK?"

"Ah! Aaaah!! Yes! Yeahhh! Ray, my ass! My poophole! Sho ghuud! ShHhoO FuuULllL!!! Fuck iiitttt! Oooohhh! Ah, ah, Rayyy!!! Mashtaaaa! I love you shooo muushhh!!"

Completely lost in pleasure, she barely had the agency to respond coherently, and I wasn't much better as I grunted and began rapidly ramming her ass.

Like an overclocked jackhammer, I violently fucked her intestines, stretching her sphincter to its limits as I shoved my huge cock inside her over and over, my heavy balls slapping against her pussy and clit with each thrust, getting drenched from the ceaseless stream of squirt that kept coming out of her.

The feeling was heavenly. Although her sphincter was incredibly tight, the insides weren't as narrow as her pussy, but still incredibly warm, soft and comfortable, seeming to writhe around my dick as I ruthlessly hammered her.

Despite having already shot three loads, I could feel my orgasm rising.

"Ugh. Ah... Aina! I'm gonna fill you up! Are you ready?"

"Yeeeshhh..."

She was barely conscious at this point, the overwhelming pleasure probable the only crutch that prevented her from passing out.

With a grunt, I shoved my whole length inside her in one go, the bulge most likely visible on her belly, though I had no way of knowing, and dropped my final load inside her, thick ropes of virile cum shooting up her intestines. As I did so, I stuck three fingers into her gaping, reddened, fucked-out pussy, still coated in my cum, and pressed them against a particularly sensitive spot, causing Aina's whole body to tremble and collapse in a final, toe-curling, mind-shattering orgasm.

After a minute, I took my limp cock out of her tight asshole, cleaned her holes up with two quick Rinses, coated my fingers in high-quality healing potion and ran them all over her insides to deal with any stretching and soreness, dressed the both of us up, and took our adventuring packs, and Aina, back to my room.

I tucked her in, covering her up completely with the bedsheet, then threw my armor off and lied down myself, covering me with the sheets up to the waist. Such mild cold wouldn't really affect me anymore, after all.

I felt Aina, still covered by the sheets, snuggle up against me in her sleep, and then I happily fell unconscious.

Due to my tiredness, despite my enhanced senses, I didn't even notice the two 'invisible' figures to either side of the unused door, who looked at the bed speechlessly.

They had been standing there for five hours already, only to see me come in with my maid, tuck her in, then fall asleep immediately, flashing them my broad, muscular chest and thick legs. They would never admit that they felt jealousy upon seeing that.

"Um... should we just record this?" whispered Wesley, both his voice and body trembling.

"No. The crystal only works once, and this is too mild. Let's just... leave for now." responded Kybell, with barely repressed rage, before quietly opening the door and sneaking out.

I had very, very good dreams that night.


End of Arc 1

My thoughts on this arc (A bit long and rant-y, completely skippable):

So, the first arc, the 'Aina arc' if you will—given she had a practical monopoly on character development and R18 scenes—is over.

Unfortunately for some of you, there means we won't be getting such copious amounts of Aina x Ray in the future, but don't worry, she'll always be there.

'Does this mean arc 2 will be the 'Nika Arc', then?' you might be asking, and... I've honestly got no clue. We'll definitely be seeing more of her, though.

So, anyways, first arc over. Thoughts? Mine are... positive, mostly, especially towards the end. You see, I never intended this to be a serious story, just some random, wish-fulfillment porn with plot, and I just posted the first chapters to watch people laugh at my terrible attempts at storymaking, and it was all well and good at the beginning, but then suddenly we got to top 1 on trending and... it was honestly way too much pressure. I tried to increase the story's standards to a level it was never meant to reach in the first place, but all it did was make me buckle under the pressure.

So, I took a break. I never even posted all the chapters I'd prepared. I just couldn't face the spotlight.

But now it's different. Half a year passed, and I'm looking at the story in a new light, with a new mindset. We've gotten pretty high on trending once more, but I don't plan on letting that change how I write my story. 

It's merely wish-fulfillment, slightly better written porn with plot, by virtue of my writing skills inevitably increasing as I exercise them. Still, it's nothing crazy, no incredible, moving story, or with a crazy, creative premise.

And, like I said, it isn't supposed to.

So, if you like what you've read until now, stay tuned, much more of that coming up.

If you're tearing out your hair over the plot holes, inconsistencies, and grammar errors, of which there are definitely quite a few, then don't expect me to fix them all in the next chapters and suddenly turn this into a banger of a novel or anything like that.

57