Chapter 15
83 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pan Chao greets Senior!" feeling very weird, Pan Chao said these words before bowing with the sphere-like object still in his hands. "I hope that Senior could forgive this lowly one and continue helping me as you did not too long ago when I first found you."

"Much better, only there is no way for me to currently assist you any more than I did already. If it was not for the fact that I noticed you studying formations, I would not have given you the most basic of foundations to build upon. It is unfortunate that those formation scrolls you were looking through would not even be used by me to wipe myself since they were so worthless!"

"From now on, you will refer to me as Senior Cao and if you fail at this, I will refuse to assist you at all moving forward. With all of that out of the way, it is good that you were able to see a part of my past. That ancient battlefield compared to this world of yours is incredibly far away and that old man was my grandfather who with his own might, sealed away the strongest demon beast ever known under the heavens."

"Senior Cao, why is it that you called the formation scrolls I was studying worthless? From what I could deduct, they have helped me with inscribing the correct patterns to the point where I could almost be considered a two star formations expert. Is it that you were a formations expert before you ended up like this and are just too advanced and old to have forgotten your roots?"

After Pan Chao asked the sphere-like object this question, it remained silent for a moment before finally responding. "Brat, you must learn how to speak to women better and you could start by never calling one old no matter how you feel. I am just a finely aged beauty who has traded a portion of her youth for wisdom which many women do."

Pan Chao could not help but to roll his eyes because after having this short exchange, he could already tell how difficult it would be to allow this Senior Cao of his to dictate his future path. "Senior Cao, if you would, just how strong were you in your prime?" Pan Chao said after pondering over this for several minutes so that he would not offend this individual.

"From what I have gathered, in this world you think that immortality is the end of the road concerning the path of the Heavenly Dao. However, in the world where I came from, it was only considered the beginning and there were many stages that came after reaching that point. Explaining it any further would make you feel too small, so all I will say is that I reached immortality."

Hearing the words coming from the sphere-like object caused Pan Chao's body to shiver uncontrollably as he tried to remain calm and collective. "Senior Cao, I apologize for my actions earlier. Even if it would cause me countless dangers in the future, I hope that you could help guide me towards also becoming an immortal." Pan Chao said with a thought.

"Then what I need you to do immediately is to swallow this sphere. Do not worry, using my power I will make it very small and the size of a simple pill. If you are able to do this, it will allow me to continue helping you and we can communicate at all times. The only reason that you have not heard from me for the past three weeks, is because I needed to recover my energy after showing you my past."

Feeling reluctant, Pan Chao could only gulp before slowly lifting the sphere towards his mouth. Just as Senior Cao said to him, the sphere was continuing to decrease in size before it became the size of a small pea. All he could do was swallow it and so he did. "Even if I had to swallow one million spheres, as long as I could reach immortality, anything is worth it!" Pan Chao thought to himself as a single tear ran down his cheek while he had a queer expression on his face.

"So how about you look through those two scrolls so that I could guide you properly?" Senior Cao asked Pan Chao as he sat down. "This is actually a rather decent arrangement because eventually when you become an immortal, we could work on reconstructing my body so that I could leave this silly little sphere."

Without asking Senior Cao any questions even about what she had meant by helping her reconstruct her body, Pan Chao quickly unrolled the cultivation method which was the Hidden Roc cultivation method. After taking a look through it, Pan Chao felt that compared to every other cultivation method he had come across during these three years of his study did not come close in quality.

"Ah, I remember when one of my disciples had a Roc type demon beast. That demon beast practiced the same cultivation method and even had several cultivation techniques that went along with it. Even as a pet, it eventually became a revered immortal by its peers. Unfortunately, this looks like it contains only the first four chapters which is why your mother made the point in telling you that it came with a limit for your cultivation in Body Refinement."

"It will take me some time, but I am sure that eventually I could remember at least one more chapter of the cultivation method as well as two techniques. I believe that with sticking to this cultivation method, your body will become sturdy but swift. However, what you have in speed, you will lack in power so it would be good for me to bestow onto you a proper offensive technique."

Hearing Senior Cao's critiques of the cultivation method that he held onto firmly due to it being a peerless treasure to him, made Pan Chao ease up a bit as he unrolled the cultivation technique that came with it that his mother had passed onto him. The cultivation technique was called the Great Roc Dive technique and it was several folds stronger and even priceless compared to the other movement technique he wanted to use for his foundation.

3