Chapter 16
91 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Roc type demon beasts were in the top ten heavenly birds that have existed since the beginning of time and this technique proves why that has always been the case. With the proper wing type treasure, your speed using this movement technique would make it extremely difficult for cultivators in the same stage of their cultivation to keep up with you."

"If I were to make a quick assumption, it is very clear that your mother's clan was destroyed due to them being such a threat to other powers. It is not good for me to judge your entire world off of this weak area that lacks any true experts, but any Ancestor stage cultivator would covet such a technique and cultivation method. You have my permission to practice both, but just remember to only use the technique as a trump card."

"Now you should begin to work on the first chapter of the cultivation method. You will only be able to begin to temper your strength once your Qi refinement reaches the Elementary level three. At that point, I will guide you into using your body and the cultivation method to sense different types of Dao. Since you want to become a formidable formations expert, you must begin mastering different Dao paths even if you can only use Minor Dao for now."

The Qi cultivation method that Pan Chao used to cultivate was one that was similar to his master's and would allow him to become closer with the Grand Dao of Fire. This would mean that with enough hard work, Pan Chao would be able to also master some of the Minor Dao associated with it including the Flame Body and Heat Dao. He had no idea how Senior Cao would be able to guide him with a low cultivation level, but he did not think too deeply about it.

After two hours had gone by, Senior Cao finally began assisting Pan Chao with his training and many of the unanswered questions he had, started to become more clear as the tense feeling in his body began to soften as she answered them patiently. Pan Chao, in his heart, felt that the goals he had placed in front of him since the beginning of his journey three years ago, all began to seem more and more achievable as time went on.

"Very good my student, just keep going down your path towards becoming an immortal with my help. I will make sure that your name becomes like a legend as you soar through the heavens. But remember, even with my help, there will be dangers in which you alone must conquer." And with her words, Senior Cao once again became silent as Pan Chao memorized all of her words.

The next day, Pan Chao made his way over to see Pan An except this time he had a large smile on his face. Thanks to his hard work during his training, Senior Cao told him at his current pace, he should be breaking through into the Elementary level two.

This was great news, because the sooner he was able to break through into the Elementary level three, the easier it would be for his family to leave the Pan clan. However, seeing the big smile on his face seemed to have made Senior Cao angry.

"You're acting far too happy considering your situation. Why don't you turn it down several notches before I unleash a soul attack and make you suffer?" Hearing the harsh tone from Senior Cao caused Pan Chao to feel very perplexed in his mind as his smile faded away and was replaced with a proper poker face.

"Senior Cao, with your current condition, are you actually able to use your spiritual energy to do that? If so, why not save it for when I find myself in terrible danger so I do not die a miserable death?" Pan Chao replied while continuing to walk towards Pan An's workshop.

"Humph, if you dare to order me to do something again just wait to see the consequences that come along with such things. You must remember that if Pan An suspects something is amiss, you will more than likely be forced to watch as your parents continue to suffer. Just continue going at the same pace as you were and if I have any pointers I will share them.

All Pan Chao could do was nod his head as he finally approached Pan An's warehouse. As he opened up the door, he saw Pan An as well as the Patriarch of the Pan clan present and discussing something among themselves. Since his cultivation was so weak, Pan Chao was able to sneak into a corner behind some crates to eavesdrop.

"I told you sir Patriarch, Pan Chao is clearly not planning anything that would harm him or his parents. From your actions against them, you are extremely lucky that he showed no intentions of seeking revenge. Have I ever lied to you before to make you feel as if I am lying now?"

The Patriarch of the Pan clan was a very old looking individual who had very sharp looking eyes. From his experience and hearing about his parent's experiences, the Patriarch was not just old enough to be considered an ancestor to Pan Chao, but he also carried with him ill intentions to those who he saw value in.

"Just know that if I were to find out that you are keeping something from me, that I will have the disciplinary hall elder deal with you in any way that he sees fit." After listening to Pan An's simple plea, this was all that the Patriarch could do at the present.

Who exactly was Pan An? He was one of the two individuals currently within the Pan clan who was proficient enough in using formations to help the Pan clan's merchant and blacksmith type role within the region. Therefore, killing such a valuable part of the clan was something that the Patriarch was unable to bare doing.

3